Sign in to follow this  
gocolts

I can finally say it after all these years, "Good job Jon Stewart".

Good lord Stewart was bad here. He telegraphed the backstab too early, then tossed the chair aside before remembering to lay it in the middle. Good to see a nice heel turn tho.

Good lord Stewart was bad here. He telegraphed the backstab too early, then tossed the chair aside before remembering to lay it in the middle. Good to see a nice heel turn tho.

This. That was painful to watch. Kaufman > Stewart.

That was painful to watch.

Well it was "professional wrestling"... What did you expect?

Yep. I expected more from an actor with a prominent role in Big Daddy.

He must have swung that chair pretty hard; Cena was lifted off the floor, presumably by the Bernoulli effect, before the chair ever hit him.

So the motive for Stewart attacking Cena is that he wanted to protect Ric Flair's record? Seems logical.

Also, why is Yahoo Finance covering pro rasslin'?

• Like 1

They should have had him come on The Daily Show and hit the new guy with a chair.

Yeah then he and Stewart team up with Steven Colbert and John Oliver to form some sort of fake news related rasslin group, and run roughshod over the WWE for weeks using their signature move The Associated Press to wreak havoc.

And the the rassler's bring out their own masked champion, and after the new mystery man defeats the New Four Horsemen in a four on one cage match, its revealed hs is really Craig Kilborne, exacting his revenge for being tricked by Stewart into leaving the Daily Show.

This has got some real potential.

So the motive for Stewart attacking Cena is that he wanted to protect Ric Flair's record? Seems logical.

Also, why is Yahoo Finance covering pro rasslin'?

GOAT, IMO.

Yeah then he and Stewart team up with Steven Colbert and John Oliver to form some sort of fake news related rasslin group, and run roughshod over the WWE for weeks using their signature move The Associated Press to wreak havoc.

And the the rassler's bring out their own masked champion, and after the new mystery man defeats the New Four Horsemen in a four on one cage match, its revealed hs is really Craig Kilborne, exacting his revenge for being tricked by Stewart into leaving the Daily Show.

Then Letterman and Jerry Lawler show up and destroy everyone.

Either News World Order (NWO) or Jew World Order (JWO) would be a good fit for something like this. Might have to swap in/out some guys, though. :dunno:

NO longer a Wrasslin fan but I will say from everything I have read John Cena is a really good guy and devotes more of his time to helping kids than any other celeb I have heard of ..................... unless you count subway Jared :ninja:

NO longer a Wrasslin fan but I will say from everything I have read John Cena is a really good guy and devotes more of his time to helping kids than any other celeb I have heard of ..................... unless you count subway Jared :ninja:

He is supposedly a good ambassador to the kids, but an A-hole in the locker room. He whines about guys he doesn't like to get them fired and wants things his way. He may be hypocritical when it comes to womanizing.

Either News World Order (NWO) or Jew World Order (JWO) would be a good fit for something like this. Might have to swap in/out some guys, though. :dunno:

The Daily Gun Show?

Night Night with John Oliver?