Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Thinking of adding these two guys...who do I drop? Do I even do it? WHIR

My team is in my signature. We must carry a roster of 2/4/4/2/2/2, so any scenarios where I drop a K or a D won't fly here.

I feel that my RB depth is pretty bad, but I'm not sure that adding David Johnson and dropping either Andre Williams or Tevin Coleman is the answer. Should I sit tight on RB?

My WR depth is ok I suppose, but the potential for Davante Adams to blow up with Rodgers throwing his way is mouth-watering. Would you drop either Colston or LaFell to pick up Adams?

Leave a link to yours...

Thanks for your reply... For the WR, I would definitely add Devonte Adams. There is huge upside there. You pretty much know what LFell and Colston are going to do, and you can always pick up similar talent. For RB, I woudl probably hold firm. I like Coleman better than David Johnson. I would consider dropping Williams for him, but it probably won't matter.

Not high on T. Coleman not even sure who he is not ranked in my book... if he is in 3RB situation your banking on an injury. I hate this format... but I drop Colston he has constant injury history... haven't been a season I remember he lasted without one. I called it in 2014. Lafell he is hurt but I would trade him if your not confident.

My team is in my signature. We must carry a roster of 2/4/4/2/2/2, so any scenarios where I drop a K or a D won't fly here.

I feel that my RB depth is pretty bad, but I'm not sure that adding David Johnson and dropping either Andre Williams or Tevin Coleman is the answer. Should I sit tight on RB?

My WR depth is ok I suppose, but the potential for Davante Adams to blow up with Rodgers throwing his way is mouth-watering. Would you drop either Colston or LaFell to pick up Adams?

Leave a link to yours...

Yes