Sign in to follow this  
lsutoad_3

Keepers not working

So, I have all the keepers listedd and what draft pick they are taking, but it's not adding them to the draft report page. Do I need to do it manually?

Thanks,

Todd

Any Help here would be greatly appreciated. My draft is tomorrow. What's the point of the keeper tab if it doesn't adjust?

Hi Todd. It should have put them over there automatically, but you had to pick the draft pick last (otherwise, it wouldn't know what to copy). Try one again, by changing the draft pick to the top blank selection. Then select the same pick again. See if that works. Check the draft report tab the player went to the right spot, and then the cheatsheets and rosters should update.

You can put them directly on the draft report tab, too, if you like. The keepers tab saves you scrolling through that long tab.

One thing to do after you have the keepers in, go to the action tab and change both reset options to "no". Otherwise if you Compile Cheatsheets again it will wipe out the keepers you input.

Good luck tomorrow!

Hi Todd. It should have put them over there automatically, but you had to pick the draft pick last (otherwise, it wouldn't know what to copy). Try one again, by changing the draft pick to the top blank selection. Then select the same pick again. See if that works. Check the draft report tab the player went to the right spot, and then the cheatsheets and rosters should update.

You can put them directly on the draft report tab, too, if you like. The keepers tab saves you scrolling through that long tab.

One thing to do after you have the keepers in, go to the action tab and change both reset options to "no". Otherwise if you Compile Cheatsheets again it will wipe out the keepers you input.

Good luck tomorrow!

Keepers still aren't showing. Looks like the script for that isn't running. I will play with it. Thanks Mike!

Does the Keeper tab not automatically remove anyone from the rest of the tabs? Just confused a bit. The easy fix is just adding them in on that tab, but then I'm not sure why there is a keeper tab.

It does copy them over and mark them off and update the rosters tab. Did you input keepers for all of the teams, or just one? Sometimes people get a little confused with the columns aligned for each team. Should be position first, then player name, then two white (no highlight) cells for team and bye that fill in automatically after you input position and player. Then the draft pick column after that. And, as mentioned, you need to select the pick last.

It does copy them over and mark them off and update the rosters tab. Did you input keepers for all of the teams, or just one? Sometimes people get a little confused with the columns aligned for each team. Should be position first, then player name, then two white (no highlight) cells for team and bye that fill in automatically after you input position and player. Then the draft pick column after that. And, as mentioned, you need to select the pick last.

I'm going to start over, I must have done something to change a cell. At one point it filled in one of them but not the rest. Not every team has a keeper, but it doesn't look like that should stop it.