Sign in to follow this  
Interesting Poo

Mike, please ban Chronic Husker

Mike needs to nuke ban this guy like he did to that one poster years back... all trace of gf gone every post and every reply GONE. mike bans others but some how this piece of trash gets a pass. Wtf

Somebody's angling for an IP ban

Looks like some threads got the axe for sure.

Looks like some threads got the axe for sure.

Actually a lot of them got axed. He created a good 5 or 6 last night. Then in GFIAFP fashioned he posted 20 times in each one

Mike needs to nuke ban this guy like he did to that one poster years back... all trace of gf gone every post and every reply GONE. mike bans others but some how this piece of trash gets a pass. Wtf

Mike, the moz still owes me a hat, btw. Focker has collected about 15 over the past couple tourneys but his hillbilly ass hasn't sent out the ONE he owes.

:D

Giants Fan IS Mike.

Nope. I know Mike's real name, where he lives and where he works.

Same thing with GF (except the working part).

Mike, the moz still owes me a hat, btw. Focker has collected about 15 over the past couple tourneys but his hillbilly ass hasn't sent out the ONE he owes.

As much as I think your a piece of I still hate GF 10X more because of how he kills threads here .. maybe if you read at all you would of realized I was talking about GF not you ..... as for the hat you really want to re hash that or were you not made to look dumb enough the last time?

As much as I think your a piece of ###### I still hate GF 10X more because of how he kills threads here .. maybe if you read at all you would of realized I was talking about GF not you ..... as for the hat you really want to re hash that or were you not made to look dumb enough the last time?

Let's rehash, hillbilly.