Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Tom Brady Suspension Overtuned

Are you that focking obtuse? This had nothing to do with him being innocent or guilty, the decision was based on Goodell and the use of his power. This says nothing about whether Brady did it or not, it speaks only to whether Goodell had the right to impose the penalty that he did based on the evidence he had...some of which was destroyed by Brady.

I get it, you're a Pats apologist and have an investment in Brady and Gronk...still not an excuse to be a retard.

Still assuming Brady destroyed evidence eh? I get it..you're another Patriot crybaby hater who cant stand that the Pats win so much. Well quit your bitching , change your tampon, and STFU :rolleyes:

:first: :pointstosky: It is awesome to see the Pats haters so bent out of shape Brady gets to play the whole season. :D :P :headbanger:

I hate Brady. I hate the Patriots. They have cheated before and they will cheat again.

The Wells report was crap, there was no evidence. As some one said already hearsay is not evidence.

Godell is knob he thinks he can do what ever he wants and he can't.

Justice has finally been served.

It was more than just about the process. I don't think people are understanding that. The judge specifically asked where's the EVIDENCE that Brady cheated. The NFL tried to hand him their bullsh1t "evidence" and their "independent" investigation report. Judge looking at this neutrally says that none of this is evidence. He has trouble find evidence Brady cheated. Those are his words. If the NFL had legit evidence then the judge would have ruled in their favor. They did not. So stop whining already c

• Like 1

Goodell essentially forgot to read him his rights, so Brady gets off.

So you are anti-rights?

The judge doesn't cite anything about Brady's innocence. He attacked the CBA and the NFL's process.

Still assuming Brady destroyed evidence eh? I get it..you're another Patriot crybaby hater who cant stand that the Pats win so much. Well quit your bitching , change your tampon, and STFU :rolleyes:

In a mere 17 words "Dueces Will be Wild" proved that the sh!t he wipes and flushes has better comprehension than you do. Nice job! Go back to waxing the shlongs of the greatest cheaters in history. :rolleyes:

Goodell did a bunch of stupid things.

he didnt share information, he had no proof Brady was involved, yet suspended him anyways.

totally dumb.

also, did you read that report? the report suggests there is no proof the balls were tampered with in the first place.

This is the biggest load of crap the NFL has been behind. I cannot believe they tried to do this, and made such a big deal of it.

also, as a kid, I had to inflate balls in the equipment room (usually for punishment). It is very easy to accidentally let air out when pulling out the inflating needle.

it also doesnt take long for some of the balls to lose a small amount of air. especially if the balls were used.

and believe me, I'm not pats fan. I dont even like brady. I cheered against him in every super bowl he's been in. but I'll support him on this one.

the equipment guy was in the washroom for 90 seconds and deflated all those footballs? unlikely. He may have had time to deflate 2 or 3 at most.

I think it is more likely the balls were inflated at the lower end of the acceptable range (as that is what Brady likes) and because there is a margin of error every time you inflate a ball, some would have been slightly under inflated.

that's it.

Goodell is stupid.

• Like 3

Brady is and will always be remembered as a cheater. He hasn't done anything (yet) that will keep him out of the Hall of Fame but everyone outside of New England will always have that on their mind when they think of him. It's like trying to think of OJ Simpson without thinking of the double homicide. Remember.... he was proven innocent too.

In a mere 17 words "Dueces Will be Wild" proved that the sh!t he wipes and flushes has better comprehension than you do. Nice job! Go back to waxing the shlongs of the greatest cheaters in history. :rolleyes:

:lol: Winning feels so good, to bad you have no idea how that feels Loooooooooozzzza :lol:

Do I start Brady or Bradford is the important question this thread brings to the table.

Brady is and will always be remembered as a cheater. He hasn't done anything (yet) that will keep him out of the Hall of Fame but everyone outside of New England will always have that on their mind when they think of him. It's like trying to think of OJ Simpson without thinking of the double homicide. Remember.... he was proven innocent too.

I won't. I am not a Patriots fan. In fact, I am an Ohio State fan so I have bias against him. He is not a cheater. Whether he knew of this .5 lb of freaking air pressure difference or not, I don't care. If he did, then like any and all other infractions of this nature, it should have been about a $25k fine. That was the precedent for this sort of thing. Goodell turned it into a witch hunt.

Yet, he ignored the Ray Rice thing until it was plastered all over the news.

Goodell = idiot!

Goodell did a bunch of stupid things.

he didnt share information, he had no proof Brady was involved, yet suspended him anyways.

totally dumb.

also, did you read that report? the report suggests there is no proof the balls were tampered with in the first place.

This is the biggest load of crap the NFL has been behind. I cannot believe they tried to do this, and made such a big deal of it.

also, as a kid, I had to inflate balls in the equipment room (usually for punishment). It is very easy to accidentally let air out when pulling out the inflating needle.

it also doesnt take long for some of the balls to lose a small amount of air. especially if the balls were used.

and believe me, I'm not pats fan. I dont even like brady. I cheered against him in every super bowl he's been in. but I'll support him on this one.

the equipment guy was in the washroom for 90 seconds and deflated all those footballs? unlikely. He may have had time to deflate 2 or 3 at most.

I think it is more likely the balls were inflated at the lower end of the acceptable range (as that is what Brady likes) and because there is a margin of error every time you inflate a ball, some would have been slightly under inflated.

that's it.

Goodell is stupid.

None of this is incorrect. This started mainly because an irresponsible reporter made a claim that 11 of 12 balls were "significantly" under inflated, which was untrue. Goodell, and his insatisable lust for power was pressured by the public opinion reaction to the reporter. It never should have gotten this far and the NFL and Goodell have egg all over them because of it, but doesn't negate anyones involvement in it.

It's all so ridiculous. Goodell has got to go.

Goodell has to go but not for this stuff. Hes got to go because he sucks and is runing the game on the field.

As for Brady and The Pats? They are shady and thsoe are the facts. Like any trouble-makers...you might get caught only a few times but its so clear that there is plenty that you didnt get caught for. Like the fact that the Pats cheated against the Rams in their SB matchup. Stuff like that. Whatever.

So goes life for the New England Taintriots. hehehehehe

:lol: Winning feels so good, to bad you have no idea how that feels Loooooooooozzzza :lol:

What exactly have YOU won? It's another trophy for your FFToday shelf I assume..."Biggest FFToday Board Retard" can placed right next to your "Biggest FFToday Board D-Bag" lifetime achievement award. Congrats, again, nice work. :clap:

I see most people on here saying Goodell is an idiot or that he lost. In reality, he stirred up controversy around a very polar player (Brady) meaning you either love him or hate him. The end result of this is what matters most to the league and it's owners, more people are going to tune in, even more ad revenues, etc., etc..... Make no mistake about it folks, it is and always will be about generating those $$$$. He generated more "buzz" around his product: the NFL. Ultimately it's a victory for Goodell where it matters most (this is why Goodell won't lose his job in this circumstance, he keeps the owners happy).

I see most people on here saying Goodell is an idiot or that he lost. In reality, he stirred up controversy around a very polar player (Brady) meaning you either love him or hate him. The end result of this is what matters most to the league and it's owners, more people are going to tune in, even more ad revenues, etc., etc..... Make no mistake about it folks, it is and always will be about generating those $$$$. He generated more "buzz" around his product: the NFL. Ultimately it's a victory for Goodell where it matters most (this is why Goodell won't lose his job in this circumstance, he keeps the owners happy).

You say this, like bad PR was his motive all along. I highly doubt that was his motive at all.

So you are anti-rights?

I am saying he got off on a technicality.

There is no disputing if there was a something in the rules stating he could get suspended for the crap he was involved in, the suspension would have been upheld.

You morons think this was a trial about innocence or guilt are crazy, it's just about if Goodell was allowed to suspend or not. That is why he would either remove the suspension or keep as is there was going to be no in between. He found no rule so he removed the sentence.

This is going to lead to more rule stretching from the Pats. They will find another grey area, exploit it, get caught and get away with it

There is no disputing if there was a something in the rules stating he could get suspended for the crap he was involved in, the suspension would have been upheld.

You morons think this was a trial about innocence or guilt are crazy, it's just about if Goodell was allowed to suspend or not. That is why he would either remove the suspension or keep as is there was going to be no in between. He found no rule so he removed the sentence.

This is going to lead to more rule stretching from the Pats. They will find another grey area, exploit it, get caught and get away with it

Yes there is disputing it. The precedent for that sort of thing had always been a $25k fine. Look it up. The reason the judge threw this out is because Goodell is making up as he goes. The CBA doesn't allow him to do THAT.

What exactly have YOU won? It's another trophy for you FFToday shelf I assume..."Biggest FFToday Board Retard" can placed right next to your "Biggest FFToday Board D-Bag" lifetime achievement award. Congrats, again, nice work. :clap:

:D :lol: :P :wave: awww you hurt my feelings

See it how you wanna see it.

I honestly dont know that a ball being inflated 1 lb less is gonna make a noticable difference to anyone.

have you ever picked up two balls with inflation that is 1 lb apart? The vast majority wont know the difference.

My belief is that it is a psychological advantage at best.

This whole thing is just silly. and I dont even know why I waste my time commenting on a thread like this, but here I am.

I'm not even a pats fan.

oh well.

So you think 4 games for deflated footballs is justifiable? Screw everything else in all of this. That suspension amount is absurd and egregious. A quarter of the season????? Players don't even get the handbook telling them deflating footballs is punishable.

You say this, like bad PR was his motive all along. I highly doubt that was his motive at all.

Not sure where you learned to read, but I think it's pretty evident from my post that I believe the motive is money but somehow you change it to bad PR. I guess you only believe what you want to see.

Larry David is smarter than that.

everyone outside of New England will always have that on their mind when they think of him.

Not me, for the record.

Amazing I got Brady last year around the 10th round and he can cause this much buzz. I guess there could be Billicheat wants to throw things in peoples faces and has Brady throw 50 times a game. But the balls will be monitored better.

When I read about it sounded like the judge let him off because the it doesn't say anywhere the being 'generally aware' of someone else tampering with equipment is a punishable offense. so they need to change that before they hand out suspensions for it.

When I read about it sounded like the judge let him off because the it doesn't say anywhere the being 'generally aware' of someone else tampering with equipment is a punishable offense. so they need to change that before they hand out suspensions for it.

maybe Goodell can change it and then turn around and suspend Brady again. God knows he is dumb enough to try. Goodell the Emperor needs to be fired.

To me, this doesn't do anything to where I'd draft Brady. Most re-draft leagues I did he still went in the 7th-9th rounds. This doesn't really change that. I'm not going to reach for him.

What it does do is solidify Gronk as a 1st rounder. It also bumps up Edelman and LaFell (I'm not taking any stock in him not participating in preseason).

I'd give Blount a slight decrease, since a lot of his value to me was in games 2,3, and 4. :dunno:

It does bump Edelman up .

Great commish.

NFL season kickoff on the east coast.

No other NFL game.

Celebrating super bowl champions.

Ya figure the league commish would be there.

But he will hide.

He's just some overpaid meddler at this point.

Brady looks like crap, wonder if it will carry over. Also will Goodell be at the kick off game Thursday night?

Edit guess not

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/03/goodell-wont-attend-thursday-opener-in-foxboro/

if I was Kraft I would not let that POS in the stadium either

I just read also that numerous owners are objecting to the appeal by the league. This could get very hairy for Roger. Hope his ass is fired

if I was Kraft I would not let that POS in the stadium either

I just read also that numerous owners are objecting to the appeal by the league. This could get very hairy for Roger. Hope his ass is fired

Link?

Haha! murf you Steelers honk - the Pats own you - they have for years now and it just keeps getting worse - you're so red-faced angry over them every year. Nice avatar, you obsessed goon.