Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

Who was your last pick non kicker or defense?

In tonight's draft, I took DeVante Parker in the 14th. Love his upside, especially that late.

Highway robbery.

Eddie Royal. Already dropped him for Eifert because I thought I might be closing in on a trade that would basically net me Charles for Gronk. The other owner upped his price at the last second and we broke it off.

Highway robbery.

It's just a 10 team league, but I agree. I was pretty happy to see him still on the board.

Ryan grant, wr, redskins. I just like the cut of his jib from watching him in preseason

Last night ten teams last pick was D Johnson rb with Arizona .

It was wes welker, but he is long gone sooooo

Allen Robinson off waivers.....dude freaked out when he got concussed :) hahahahahha

Last pick tonight in a 12 team was Mattt Jones rb for the Redskins . And now I am done I drafted in nine leagues and it's finished . The tenth league folded so I'm at nine .

Matt Jones RB in my 12 Team PPR just concluded. I'm a fan of Alf, but the potential to overtake was too tempting to resist.

Last night, in my other (deeper) league - Benny Cunningham RB as a sneak RB flex while Mason is doubtful for maybe 1/2 weeks (also depends on health of my other flex type RB - CJ Spiller). Second to last was Dorial Green-Beckham.WR

And G'day everyone - my first post.

And yes, I'm an Aussie.

In one league Bishop Sankey in the final round and in my main league(PPR) Cody Latimer, WR Denver in the final round.

Eli in my other league in round 14 (12 teams). Drafted Rodgers and was on the fence about getting a backup, but Eli seemed like a bargain and great insurance at that price.

Tyler Lockett. Rd 14. 12 man league. Lottery ticket.

Did same thing in rd 15 of a 12 man 3 year keeper league

14th round I picked Tavon Austin over Stevie Johnson. Tavon is my deep sleeper this year. And I don't get return yards in my league.

In my 12-team league, i took Jordan Reed in the 18th round. Low risk, high reward if (titanic-sized IF) he stays healthy. Made a conscious effort to hold off on early TE selection and took Delanie Walker in the 11th.

10 team ppr. Must roster 2 TES.

Vernon Davis.

Other TE is Bennett so I don't plan on using VD unless he has a big comeback year.

In my 12-team league, i took Jordan Reed in the 18th round. Low risk, high reward if (titanic-sized IF) he stays healthy. Made a conscious effort to hold off on early TE selection and took Delanie Walker in the 11th.

I think that Walker selection is going to payoff for you. I targeted him in the mid rounds specifically. He won't be Gronk for me, but he was a great deal and will be steadily productive.

I think that Walker selection is going to payoff for you. I targeted him in the mid rounds specifically. He won't be Gronk for me, but he was a great deal and will be steadily productive.

Thanks for the feedback. I think Delanie will pay off handsomely as well. Reed has great chemistry with Cousins; he is healthy (for now), and I'm anxious to see how he fares with Miami. Should get a lot of down-the-seam targets to counter a fierce pass rush.