Sign in to follow this  
swanny

Trade offer?

I have bye week issues for my Rbs week 9. I have a guy who REALLY wants Odell Beckham Jr. Here is what I am thinking of offering :

Odell Beckham Jr & Arian Foster / Alfred Blue

for

Calvin Johnson & Frank Gore

Is this a fair trade? Which side gets more value? Let me know and I will answer yours. Thanks.

He wouldn't do it without ODB,,,, he drafted Gore higher than his ADP ( so thinks highly of him). I can just stand pat and pick up a 3rd down type of back for week 9 if you guys think that is better

is Terrance West or someone like that AV that you could grab and drop someone you don't need? (backup TE?) Woodhead or Vereen might be AV? (I don't know their bye weeks)

is Terrance West or someone like that AV that you could grab and drop someone you don't need? (backup TE?) Woodhead or Vereen might be AV? (I don't know their bye weeks)

All of those guys are taken.... best chance is Tampa Bay Sims but not sure how much work he will get.

Week 9 is a long way away. So many injuries, roster changes, breakouts, busts... I wouldn't worry yet. See if you can nab someone off waivers or try to make a better trade later. You've got time on your side for thise one

Week nine ? Oh my soul a lot of things are going to happen before week nine .

Week 9 is a long way away. So many injuries, roster changes, breakouts, busts... I wouldn't worry yet. See if you can nab someone off waivers or try to make a better trade later. You've got time on your side for thise one

x2