Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

***Week 1 F.U. Thread***

My favorite thread, good to have it back.

FOCK YOUUUUUUUU Bucs D. IT'S A ROOKIE QB and they have no running game! C'MON!!!

It's early. Matt McGloin at QB.

:doh:

HAAHAAH my opponent has the Oakland defence in, and Cincy are laying the boots to them. The Defence will probably be on the field for most of the game.

FU Aaron Rodgers and F me for not staying away from Cobb.

Rogers had 3TDs no INT. Good day.

Cobb scored a TD which saved his day, respectable output there too, especially for PPR leagues.

Hardly worthy of a FU for either of those players.

Rogers had 3TDs no INT. Good day.

Cobb scored a TD which saved his day, respectable output there too, especially for PPR leagues.

Hardly worthy of a FU for either of those players.

The FU at the time was for Rodgers throwing to James Jones over and over in the red zone (Lacy/Cobb owner with R Rodgers at TE on some DFS). The Cobb TD at the end salvaged something.

Megabust 3.3 pts. - nothing since the 1st quarter.

FU Stafford too

I don't own him but I'm going to say FU to CJ Anderson for all of the CJ owners out there.

LOL

So glad I wasted an early 2nd rd pick on AJ Green. Focking dude has 2 big games a year, and catches 5-50 the other 14. Go fock yourself.

FU to Oakland for being so pathetic that Latavius can't dominate. Ditto TB and Doug Martin.

F me for having Eifert on the bench.

FU to the "thank you" thread. The OP can take his do-gooder attitude and shove it.

FU to Forsett too.

• Like 1

So glad I wasted an early 2nd rd pick on AJ Green. Focking dude has 2 big games a year, and catches 5-50 the other 14. Go fock yourself.

He dropped a TD too

ELLINGTON.

I dropped David Johnson thinking i could get him back after a game two but this bum Ellington goes down in gm 1.

SMH

Um FU to um. I dont really have a FU. I had a great start,

Ok FU to the league broadcast rule that stopped me seeing the SEA/STL overtime.

FU to the Texans defense.

FU to Steve Smith.

FU to Brandin Cooks.

FU to the Bears for not giving Forte more touches.

FU to myself for not picking David Johnson in the final round of my draft. This dude is huge, fast, and will be this year's Jeremy Hill starting next week.

FU to my cable provider, who's obviously too busy to get a tech to my new house until Thursday, which caused me to miss all the games.

FU to myself. If I gave my 5 year old a calculus question, I would be crazy to be pissed when he couldn't answer it. It's the same with Eli Manning. expecting him to be decent year after year should be diagnosed as a mental illness.

And I just have to give another FU to Greg Olsen. This oaf not only cost me a win, but also probably a few thousand on fanduel.

• Like 1

A little late to the party but justice must be met.

Most of the impact I felt is from a DFS perspective.

F.U. Dez......why don't you break the other foot too, youfilthy focking poser.

F.U. out to Olsen/Scam......1 focking catch??!!!! I hope a homeless guy sh!ts in your pillowcase.

F.U. Rueben Randle/Eli.......you two blow mule in Mexico. Enjoy the meatsauce phags.

Preemptive FU to Ellington. All I needed was for you to survive for 2 weeks until I got Bell back. Now I'm already scrambling for a #2 RB for next week :wall:

Megabust 3.3 pts. - nothing since the 1st quarter.

FU Stafford too

Lombardi is a terrible playcaller. He's got every Lions fan wishing we had Linehan back. Sure, the scheme might be good, but personnel and playcalling were atrocious yesterday. 3rd and short, leave Bell on the bench and run Abdullah WTF? I wouldn't be surprised if Caldwell takes over offensive playcalling by the end of the year. How do you not have plays designed to get the ball to Calvin when he's being bracketed. Mix in a few crosses, picks, hell a slant or two. Nope, Go and post all day with a safety over the top. Also, all summer Stafford, Tate, Calvin and Ebron have been bragging about how comfortable everyone is with the scheme now in year 2 and how everyone is on the same page. There were more busted plays and route miscommunications yesterday than all of last season.

Stafford got banged up on the first INT. Was wearing a sleeve on his throwing arm in the second half and his throws looked bad. No zip on them. Hopefully it's minor.

I don't own him but I'm going to say FU to CJ Anderson for all of the CJ owners out there.

LOL

Thanks, I hope he just breaks his fking leg so I can start Hillman.

FU Eifert,James Jones and even Tavon Austin for being on my bench.

FU Oakland, Jacksonville, and TB. Why the do you have suck so many cocks, when I start your RB's?

FU Tomlin your coaching sucks. Calling a trick play during first drive after you moved ball down field. What are you a high school coach? Crying about the headsets that the NFL offices provide to both teams. Your clock management and play calling are among the worst in the NFL. The headsets didnt stop you from calling awful plays or for not covering gronk. One thing will never change Pittsburg finding ways to blame others for their loss.

I have found this is very common in general in life.

that being said, Belichek has angered a lot of people by running up the score in pointless games and such.

I really dont think this is about fairness. This is payback. For what? I dont know and dont care.

The whole idea of this is kinda dumb, but I have no doubt this is a 'kick him while he's down' moment. I suspect there's nothing more to it than this.

for the record, I am not a pats fan, nor will I ever be.

A big FU to the combo of Andre Johnson and Eddie Royal... what turd sandwich...

worst part... i only had time to watch the bears first couple of plays.... first play = eddie royal quick hitter for 8 yards... i'm thinking "he should be a big part of the offense today!"

that was his only catch of the f'in game...

FU Keenan Allen. Seriously against me? Eat a pack of d!cks

I had Allen for the last two years in a keeper league, kept him from rookie season (grabbed him mid season) into last year. Didn't keep him this year. It was the logical decision, kept better players. But, dude...of course *now* you come back to form after I waited all last year.

This oaf not only cost me a win, but also probably a few thousand on fanduel.

I hope you mean a few thousand pennies. Because, otherwise...sheee-it.

I have found this is very common in general in life.

that being said, Belichek has angered a lot of people by running up the score in pointless games and such.

I really dont think this is about fairness. This is payback. For what? I dont know and dont care.

The whole idea of this is kinda dumb, but I have no doubt this is a 'kick him while he's down' moment. I suspect there's nothing more to it than this.

for the record, I am not a pats fan, nor will I ever be.

I am almost completely neutral in attitude about the Pats. But I have never understood crying about 'running up the score'. The 'Greatest Show On Turf' used to get crap for it too, and a lot of media attention on the crap. , I have been on both ends, in f-ing pickup volleyball, of one team crushing the other 25-0, and not letting up the whole time. It's called being competitive. And that's pickup volleyball, not *professional* football.

What are coaches and players supposed to do, risk their livelihoods (in an industry that rewards wins and stats) so the other team feels better about themselves? Why are the losers taking it personally? If I'm getting paid to perform, and my paycheck, and future contracts and maybe choice of teams to play on, not to mention career goals (winning titles) hinges on me putting up as many stats as I can, I'm not letting up, and I don't expect opponents to either.

Never have understood that.

A super giga FU to Julio and Matty combo, leading 35 pts before the game with J Matthews still playing. They decided to score 48pts on me, lost by 3pts. I would've beat the other 8 guys on my league, fuckkk! Julio u were good to me last yr but ur a turd FU!