Sign in to follow this  
dreen626

Ellington down?

DAVID JOHNSON!!!! All of my investment is going to pay the eff off!!!!!

but probably not

DAVID JOHNSON!!!! All of my investment is going to pay the eff off!!!!!

I drafted him so hope we get to see him alittle week 1

but probably not

I'm gonna take the sure thing with Demaryius and Jordy early. I can get a RB like Ellington late and be fine.

:(

Awesome

DAVID Johnson just busted loose down the sidelines for a huge game winning TD catch.

That just made him more expensive for FAAB.... He is going to cost at least 50 bucks...

That just made him more expensive for FAAB.... He is going to cost at least 50 bucks...

Drafted at the end of the 13th.

If johnson was available in any league I made sure to get him before the season started. Love it.

PCL injury they saying, whats timetable on that 8 weeks?

Long enough to lose his job. Trade him to David Johnson owner

Long enough to lose his job. Trade him to David Johnson owner

As a David johnson owner in almost every league, I will not be trading for Ellington. Johnson will be so good that the team will forget Ellington even plays for the team.

As a David johnson owner in almost every league, I will not be trading for Ellington. Johnson will be so good that the team will forget Ellington even plays for the team.

:thumbsup:

I have David Johnson and would love him to have the job, but Chris Johnson didn't look too bad out there. I kinda doubt they would have a rookie take most of the touches from here on out, even though I would love it.

Went with my gut and drafted DJ in 5 leagues outta 6 (some guy drafted him in the 8th in one??)

He now has only CJ0K to contend with on a good offense.

Of course, DJ could get injured or flame out as a rookie......but I have believed in him for a long time, and now we will see if that belief pays off.

PCL injury they saying, whats timetable on that 8 weeks?

At that point I almost hope they just IR him. 8+ weeks sitting on my bench and he might not even get his old gig back? ugh....

I have David Johnson and would love him to have the job, but Chris Johnson didn't look too bad out there. I kinda doubt they would have a rookie take most of the touches from here on out, even though I would love it.

3.7 ypc... eew. David Johnson looked fast. And that kid weighs 223 pounds. Honestly though, it seems like the rookies I try to acquire never get that starter treatment, even when it seems like the most logical thing to do. Yeldon, who I didnt have in any leagues, he comes in and starts over a guy who deserved to start in Robinson.

As a Cards fan this sucks, but as a FF player I drafted DJ late in my deep keeper league. He looked really good in the preseason and today of course, and Ellington unfortunately isn't built for lead back duties.

That said I would expect CJ to start next week, but I also expect something of a 50/50 split with DJ.

As a Cards fan this sucks, but as a FF player I drafted DJ late in my deep keeper league. He looked really good in the preseason and today of course, and Ellington unfortunately isn't built for lead back duties.

That said I would expect CJ to start next week, but I also expect something of a 50/50 split with DJ.

You are prob right about CJ starting, but can you explain why they will do this? i dont understand the logic. Rookies come in all the time and start right off the bat. Now here is a rookie who has some serious ability, and his only competition is a washed up RB who has ZERO heart. Chris is a guy who will just run to the hole and pray its open. If its not he is just going to lay down so he doesnt take a hit. Plus his receiving skills somehow turned to mush. Why is this guy worthy of starting over David?

As a Titans fan I can't stand CJ?K. He is a POS who just wants to get paid. He talks like he's gargling a bag on d!cks.

Fixed

As a Titans fan I can't stand CJ?K. He is a POS who just wants to get paid. He talks like he's gargling a bag of dlcks.

Fixed

Fixed your fix. I just cant picture someone gargling a bag on multiple '

Seriously you have ignorance and then you have a CJ interview. He would frequently make up words.

Him and Devin Hester are the absolute worst.

You are prob right about CJ starting, but can you explain why they will do this? i dont understand the logic. Rookies come in all the time and start right off the bat. Now here is a rookie who has some serious ability, and his only competition is a washed up RB who has ZERO heart. Chris is a guy who will just run to the hole and pray its open. If its not he is just going to lay down so he doesnt take a hit. Plus his receiving skills somehow turned to mush. Why is this guy worthy of starting over David?

I agree, but will the Cards coaching staff agree? They may want the experience in there instead of the rookie. How good of a pas blocker is CJ and DJ? That could be huge with Palmer, the statue, back there.

I agree, but will the Cards coaching staff agree? They may want the experience in there instead of the rookie. How good of a pas blocker is CJ and DJ? That could be huge with Palmer, the statue, back there.

Palmer is sneaky evasive; I don't think he was sacked today.

I suspect CJ will start because his game is more like Ellington's; also as you pointed out there may be some question about DJ's blocking ability.

Im not sure. He is such a puss in every other facet of his game that I don't think he will be a good pass blocker. Like I said, rookies get thrown in all the time, but David Johnson, the best looking rookie besides maybe Abdullah, is the one who isn't ready? I could see if there was a RB who was established ahead of him, but that dude just got hurt. We have a ton of video evidence of how bad of a RB Chris is.

David Johnson is the guy now. CJ couldn't do what David did today. DJ looked good in lee season he has a nasty stuff arm. He's big, fast and is hard to take down. He's gonna be a top 10 back if he gets the full load. I like him like I like Bell when bell came out.

David Johnson is the guy now. CJ couldn't do what David did today. DJ looked good in lee season he has a nasty stuff arm. He's big, fast and is hard to take down. He's gonna be a top 10 back if he gets the full load. I like him like I like Bell when bell came out.

I have David and I was pumped at the thought of him starting but I just read a quote that Arians said Chris Johnson is their main guy now WTF!!!!! :mad: