Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

Karlos Williams Cho Cho Train

Lol to the morons who dropped Moncrief, he's the real deal and my draft steal.

Lol... anybody with a clue saw this last year. The problem was their coach and management seeing it.

I want to drop this guy and add Moncrief, but am afraid McCoy will go down and someone will claim K. Williams.

Can't live in fear I guess. I got Sankey too, but Sankey's first week makes me want to keep him.

I picked him up. Have got both him and Matt Jones end of bench, and Jeremy Langford on my taxi squad. I think Shady is losing interest and the NFL is a young man's game. Besides, hamstring injuries for RBs can be a .

I want to drop this guy and add Moncrief, but am afraid McCoy will go down and someone will claim K. Williams.

Can't live in fear I guess. I got Sankey too, but Sankey's first week makes me want to keep him.

Do you have the confidence to start Sankey?

If not, drop Sankey take Moncrief and keep this guy.

Sorry guys, was 1 week early, but I hope everyone that picked him up didn't drop him.

McCoy 11 Carries for 16 yards

Williams 12 Carries for 110 yards and a TD

I hope the Jet's coaching staff sees it.

I already have him. Picked him up week 1 but havent started him. But I did trade McCoy for AJ Green.

He runs like a damn bulldozer and has scored in every game this year. Hes finding a spot in my lineup somehow someway next week against the Giants

Had to play him this week since Tevin Coleman was out and I'm still waiting for Arian Foster to come back. That performance was a nice surprise!

He runs like a damn bulldozer and has scored in every game this year. Hes finding a spot in my lineup somehow someway next week against the Giants

A bulldozer that runs a 4.40 forty. Has an upright style that reminds of Herschel Walker. He's raw, but at 22 there is definite room for maturation. One thing is for sure, if Shady's heart isn't in it Fat Buddy's Son will give him the rock.

Do you have the confidence to start Sankey?

If not, drop Sankey take Moncrief and keep this guy.

Yea I was hoping Williams would have an average game and I could scoop him back up, but after his latest performance I think I've lost him.

The coaching staff hates Sankey. How do you go off week 1 and then week 2 Sankey along with the rest of the team struggles, and now he's barely getting the carries at RB???

Man I sure have my hands full with rookie RB's

I have David Johnson

Ameer Abdulla

Karlos Williams

Josh Robinson

I think I am gonna start Williams as he has been the only RB of my rookie backs that have been consistent.

I have Forsett, Gore, Ivory and Bernard.

I'm hesitant to drop any of them for Williams, even though he is on the WW and I could get him.

Forsett has sucked ass and is almost a bust. Ivory was good but is now hurt. Bernard has been servicable in PPR leagues, but not great other than one week when he was on my bench. Gore has been ok, and had a good week finally.

Is williams really worth any of these guys>?

I'm hesitant to drop any of them for Williams, even though he is on the WW and I could get him.

Forsett has sucked ass and is almost a bust. Ivory was good but is now hurt. Bernard has been servicable in PPR leagues, but not great other than one week when he was on my bench. Gore has been ok, and had a good week finally.

Wouldn't drop any of them for karlos unless shady is going to be out for a while.

Wouldn't drop any of them for karlos unless shady is going to be out for a while.

That was my thought as well...

I would stick with what you have. The only other option I would consider would be trading a couple of these guys away to improve at 1 spot and picking him up at the same time, but then you run the risk of him not being available waiting for the trade to go through.

I'm going after him in my league.

This! But at # 7 on the waiver priority in my league, I don't think I'll get him.

***Update: (N.W.A's Gangsta Gangsta intro with AK-47 gun shots) Got em! :D

Karlos Williams or Dion Lewis who would you rather have the rest of the season?

funny you bring this option up. I have them both and I am about to trade one of them. The other team wanted Karlos and I didnt want to part with him so I offered Lewis instead. Now the reason I did so was because I have Brady and Gronk already and I dont like a RB and QB from the same team in my starting roster. So my answer is short term Lewis, long term Karlos. Good Luck

I think Blount has worked his way back into the good graces of Lord Belicheck. I'm thinking Lewis will now just get spot duty. So, Williams is the guy to get.

I'm a McCoy owner and the offered both Karlos and Dion for the same price from the same owner. Kind of thinking the same thing about Blount. I don't want to have all my eggs in one basket, but if McCoy sits and Lewis on a bye I'll screwed at rb this week. Think I'm gonna jump on Karlos.

is Karlos worth add for serviceable depth, dropping Abdullah, or is his value only this week with McCoy hurt?

They are both kind of in the same boat. This week Karlos should be better. After that who knows how much each one is splitting time. Karlos has looked better but that is a small sample size. Remember how good Abdullah looked in the preseason.

I would actually drop all but Bernard (Forsett, Gore, Ivory) in dynasty.

What is exactly is a "cho cho" train?

What is exactly is a "cho cho" train?

lol cho cho chuga chuga chuga chuga cho cho.

srsly tho easy start this week hoping for baller stats ros.

It's always been choo choo. Google cho cho and get from Urban dictionary: 'A term used in Spain that's slang for vagina.' and also from wikipedia: 'a chocolate and malt ice cream treat sold (among other outlets) from neighborhood Ice Cream Trucks. in the 60s and 70s.' Let the jokes ensue......