Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Eagles Cowboys gameday thread

Can someone text Chip and let him know there is a game today? The entire team has almost zero stats at halftime.

I lost them all with a computer crash. I think I emailed Subway Jared some of them. Let me see if he can send them back and I'll forward them.

Do it through Hillarys server and we should be fine

• Like 1

It is official: Dallas games are completely unwatchable. Watching a team move the ball up and down the field entirely on penalties is like a sports root canal.

It is official: Dallas games are completely unwatchable. Watching a team move the ball up and down the field entirely on penalties is like a sports root canal.

:wave:

Makes perfect sense, thank God those penalty yards count for offensive yards last year when they finished top 5. Really? This is the first drive that I've seen in awhile that had a ridiculous amount of penalties.

I mentioned this last season, but Chip Kelly's offense and why that pace won't work for long in the NFL.

When the Eagles offense works, it's great. But when they have repeated 3-and-outs, the defense is absolutely gassed. Particularly early in the game. Teams in the NFL just don't win long term when they don't dominate the time of possession.

Chip needs to realize that a 2 yard gain when your team is not clicking doesn't require everyone at the line in 3 seconds.

I mentioned this last season, but Chip Kelly's offense and why that pace won't work for long in the NFL.

When the Eagles offense works, it's great. But when they have repeated 3-and-outs, the defense is absolutely gassed. Particularly early in the game. Teams in the NFL just don't win long term when they don't dominate the time of possession.

Chip needs to realize that a 2 yard gain when your team is not clicking doesn't require everyone at the line in 3 seconds.

Eagles bust out huge in the second half under Chip

Damn, I knew I should've picked up Palmer as my backup QB this week.

But at least I didn't pick up Bradford as my "sneaky play" QB2.

Down goes Frazier. Romo clutching shoulder after coughing up the ball.

I like Romo, but I'm up against him this week. Stay down for the game, Tony. Come back rested next week.

Hello, Mr. Tebow, this is Jerry Jones, please call me Jerry.

Uh, if they wanted a no talent a$$clown to chuck the ball for them, couldn't they just ask Joe Buck?

Wonder who gets the td here :overhead:

Clearly you haven't been watching, otherwise you would have known the answer was "no one". 1st and goal at the two or not, this offense is ugly right now.

Clearly you haven't been watching, otherwise you would have known the answer was "no one". 1st and goal at the two or not, this offense is ugly right now.

:dunno:

I like Romo, but I'm up against him this week. Stay down for the game, Tony. Come back rested next week.

Oh he'll be rested. Sounds like a broken collarbone. What's that, six to eight weeks?

FFS...

Iggles offense is offensive. Can't even score a FG...

Oh he'll be rested. Sounds like a broken collarbone. What's that, six to eight weeks?

Yeah, just heard that. It'll even be hard to stir his crownie batter. Dang for the guy. Yay for me this week, and yay because still F the Cowboys from a Packer fan in the 1990s.