Sign in to follow this  
jdjacks10

Trade Help

16 team league:

My RBs(start 2)- Bernard-Hillman-McFadden-Karlos Williams- Reggie Bush

My Wrs (start 3)- Hopkins- Watkins-Stevie Johnson- Kendall Wright

Trade: Hopkins and Bernard for Shady McCoy?

That seems like a lot to give up. I'd try to hold on to Hopkins if possible. And you're going to be very Buf heavy come bye week

That seems like a lot to give up. I'd try to hold on to Hopkins if possible. And you're going to be very Buf heavy come bye week

It is a lot to give up. but you also need a reliable RB. I'd shop around to see if you can get a better deal elsewhere first. If paying top dollar, you might as well make sure there's not a better deal out there before pulling the trigger.

Agreed with trying something else first. Hopkins is too much with Bernard. It will leave you with relying on major points from McCoy and Watkins every week and who knows if Stevie Johnson keeps this pace up, I doubt he will with Gordon coming on and Keenan Allen/Woodhead in the mix along with Gates returning soon.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448824

I wouldn't do it... Bernard I know is timeshare but he's effective and you would then be really thin at WR.. I think his down week was a fluke.. he'll continue to be solid starter. As others said you also would have bye week issues being so dependent on BUF in your lineup. If you can give up someone else (Watkins or Johnson @ WR) then I'd do it.

Mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=448772