Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Streaming D This Week

The Ravens cannot generate a pass rush, but get Vick on a short week.

The Vikings seem to be putting some things together on D, but face the Horses.

Miami or the Jets might be intriguing since they're playing in London

Raiders vs Chicago could also be interesting, depending on if the fire sale continues and/or if offensive players continue to miss time.

Who is everyone rolling with?

GB vs Niners - Kap gives up more ass then a Thai hooker.

Kaepernick has had good success against GB...

I currently have Miami but ain't exactly thrilled.

Looking at Oakland but haven't pulled the trigger. The Texans are also available but hate their match up this week.

Im going with Ravens over the Colts vs jx. Vick was jobless for a reason, short week, division battle, thurs night mess.

Raiders and Chargers are intriguing me.

I thought I was all set with the Dolphins in the preseason but that whole team is a dumpster fire right now. They have negative points combined from their last two weeks. The matchup in London seems great but so hard to start them again.

Raiders and Chargers are intriguing me.

I thought I was all set with the Dolphins in the preseason but that whole team is a dumpster fire right now. They have negative points combined from their last two weeks. The matchup in London seems great but so hard to start them again.

I had the fins pretty high, but ended up being able to get higher ranked teams in drafts. Whew. I have dodged several bullets this year.

Im going with Ravens over the Colts vs jx. Vick was jobless for a reason, short week, division battle, thurs night mess.

The Steelers still have Bell and Brown. Vick can throw deep. Ravens defensive line stinks! Mosely is the only player on the unit worth a damn. It wouldn't be my first choice.

My hesitancy towards the Ravens vs Vick is the limited time to prepare on both ends. If this were a Sunday game I think I'd give the benefit of the doubt to the Ravens.

But I could easily see Vick doing improv and the Steelers having success

Who would you guys stream this week? Green Bay at San Francisco or Carolina at Tampa?

Bingo, I'm staying with the Panthers D this week.

Who would you guys stream this week? Green Bay at San Francisco or Carolina at Tampa?

San Fran has some success against the Pack in recent years. But that was a whole different SF defense, and an offense that didn't look as clueless as they did last week. And GB's def is much better than in recent years too. I'd lean in that direction.

carolina. oddly, with the way greenbay is likely to run up the score, i could see SF getting a lot of garbage points late...like their game vs pitt (and like kc did against gb def last week). the panthers/tb game is more likely to stay somewhat close so the defense has to keep playing.

• Like 1

With Pats on bye, I'm going with the Jets D against Miami.

Defenses like the Panthers and Jets are rostered in most leagues.

Raiders

Colts

Chargers

If points against doesn't mean much to your league's scoring, then I'd prefer Ravens vs bumbling Vick.

The Redskins could also be hosting the Eagles in crazy weather conditions.

I thought they would be a good play vs Brandon Weedon and the Dez-less Cowboys.

Boy, was I wrong.

They did shut the cowboys down in the 2nd half which is a positive sign. I may roll with them 1 more week.

I got a solid 12 from the Ravens. That's better than watching Bortles throw 300yds in garbage time vs colts or Luck do the same when they get boat raced in the first half.

Rolling with Cincy this week at home vs. KC. Alex Smith stinks!

This...............

He takes a lot of sacks because he holds the ball so long. Should be a nice play this week.

This...............

He takes a lot of sacks because he holds the ball so long. Should be a nice play this week.

I agree and did the same. Picked them up earlier this week and cut the sorry Dolphins defense. Thought I was set for big points over the first four weeks with them.