Sign in to follow this  
igstar

Help with WR

WR is by far the weekest position on my team. Thanks god for Aaron Rodgers and Jamaal Charles. What 3 WRs would you start?

Mike Evans vs Jax

Allen Hurns @ TB

Travis Benjamin @ Bal

Percy Harvin @ Ten

I also have Sammy Watkins but it looks like he may miss another week. I thought that meant upside for Harvin last week but he stunk it up only catching 3 balls on 8 targets for 26. Dare I trust him again?

Thanks in advance!

I wouldn't blame harvin for last week. Tyrod was terrible.

I think Evans and Hurns are locks to start.

I would probably start harvin, which means you should start benjamin because I make bad choices.

I like Evans 1WR, Hurns 2WR.

As your 3 WR the top healthy 1WR.

Right now I plug in Harvin... upside? Well, if KWill is out he might get 3-5 carries maybe more so that is a good 25-75 yds if he breaks one on top of his rec yds... I like how Buffalo is using him right now.

But on game day plug in the healthy WR1 Buf... Sammy especially if he practices today and tomorrow so check.

49er is on to somthin with Harvin if Watkins sits again.....Rex is using him well and his got upside with Karlos out

Then again, we've all been bitten by Percy in the past.

Update: Sammy not looking good to start.

I back my Harvin start... KWill likely out, McCoy out. Think Harvin gets some carries Buf might be the only team using him correctly out of Sea and Min... think it be smart to work some carries...