Sign in to follow this  
megatron's mom

Looking like McCoy is gonna play.

i hope he does. I need him to aggravate his hamstring more so i can fire up the karlos williams choo choo train when he decides to not be concussed.

• Like 1

What you posted and what you linked do not share the same meaning. Its not looking like hes going to play.

What you posted and what you linked do not share the same meaning. Its not looking like hes going to play.

what he said...../\

We are all now a little dumber for being here.

i hope he does. I need him to aggravate his hamstring more so i can fire up the karlos williams choo choo train when he decides to not be concussed.

THIS ^^^^

For those wasting their time and fluffing post counts....the link was updated automatically. When I posted it the news was that he had practiced two days in a row and was looking like he would play. You people need to chill out a bit. jeeze

For those wasting their time and fluffing post counts....the link was updated automatically. When I posted it the news was that he had practiced two days in a row and was looking like he would play. You people need to chill out a bit. jeeze

I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Lesean Decoy? This guy is just gonna piss me off more and reinjure his hammy and be out another month.

Ugh, I feel like it could be a Decoy as well.

Picking two starters this week out of LeSean McCoy, Ameer Abdullah, and Ryan Mathews is not fun....

McCoy and Abdullah

McCoy and Abdullah

Thanks for the input, I agree.

I have McCoy and Abdullah in the lineup, would only consider subbing out McCoy if his playing status changes b/w now and Sunday.