Sign in to follow this  
Cunning Runts

Rest of Season - Gurley or Peterson

I would go with Gurly also .

Gurley has a tasty matchup this week. I expect him to finally break into the end zone against the woeful Browns.

Thanks! Went with Gurley. With injury, I don't think he has been fully integrated into the offense yet, plus TD regression to mean is coming. I think he is more game flow-proof than Peterson as well.

Both were free agents from an eliminated team in an interesting new format I set up this year:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449785&p=5565750

Good luck this week!

Is no one worried about Rodger Saffold's injury affecting the ability of the Rams' offensive line in the run game?

Is no one worried about Rodger Saffold's injury affecting the ability of the Rams' offensive line in the run game?

Oh you didn't know, after two career games Gurley has been crowned as the greatest of all time

I know Saffold didn't play in the 2nd half against Green Bay and that's when Gurley ripped off his two bigger runs of the day, but still I think it's a bit disconcerting. Offensive line depth can make or break a team.

Now their rookie LG is switching to RG (he did play there in the preseason however).

Because the Rams are at home I'm not terribly worried THIS week, but it's something to note for the ROS for Gurley. Another injury along that line, and his production might plummet