Sign in to follow this  
SMaurer32

Was offered a trade... help.

10/24 - *EDIT* The offer is now Lynch for Marshall

Ok... so I'm tied for first in my league and sitting on a goldmine of WRs (well... would be if Big Ben was playing). Anyways, I'm REALLY weak on RB. Here is my lineup.

WR - Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandon Marshall and Sammy Watkins.

RB - Ingram, J. Stewart, M. Gordon, I. Crowell, A. Morris

See.... RB is a crapshoot.

Rest of my lineup is Matt Ryan, Gronkowski, Clay, Gostkowski, and the Broncos.

So I was offered LeSean McCoy for Brandon Marshall. We play two RBs, two WRs, and a flex. Should I do it? Thanks.

Just curious, since he's on your team. What do you think about Watkins?

I have him as well, but I'm almost considering dropping him. My other WR are Fitzgerald, AJ Green and Moncrief. If I get Diggs, I might drop Watkins. We only start 2, and maybe a 3rd as flex.

Or maybe I should try to package him with a RB for an upgrade.

Yes I would do it . After Ingram you don't really have any rbs .

Just curious, since he's on your team. What do you think about Watkins?

I have him as well, but I'm almost considering dropping him. My other WR are Fitzgerald, AJ Green and Moncrief. If I get Diggs, I might drop Watkins. We only start 2, and maybe a 3rd as flex.

Or maybe I should try to package him with a RB for an upgrade.

I like him. Seems like when he's on the field he gets TDs. The problem is he's never on the field. Perfect example is his last game. He sprained his ankle without even being touched while catching a touchdown. Most people would tape up and get back out there, Sammy is on crutches and out now a couple games. I will say, if I didn't have a good WR crew already I would have cut him loose. You have a good crew too, and if you can afford the spot I would keep him but Diggs has potential.

Too bad you're league hasn't evolved to where you're allowed to treat that second RB as a flex and go three wide at WR. That would help at least. I see Shady with a renewed interest and fearful of his job, but not sure I'd do a surging Marshall for him.

How about if I try to pry Lynch from him instead? But I'm also worried about Lynch's health and more so the offensive line. McCoy's match ups are horrible when I will need him most.... decisions decisions..... Thanks all.

Ok everyone. Just an update.... I declined the offer but he just offered me Lynch for Marshall. What do you think? Obviously it would happen after this weekend. Thanks.

I would NOT do that trade. McCoy is crap and Marshall is basically an every week starter.

You're giving up too much; even if you don't "NEED" him per se.

As soon as Karlos is back, I expect him to at LEAST split carries, essentially making them both less than attractive.

You do have great depth; I'd bundle 2 of them and get a stud RB.

Mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=449869