Sign in to follow this  
RepoPatrol

Theo Riddick

Thinking about starting him over Gordon and Yeldon this week. PPR league. Riddick leads the NFL in receiving by backs. They play Minnesota which is ranked 28th in receiving to RB's. Bell is still limited and Abdullah hasnt been very good. I know he will be in there at the end of the game which hasn't been the case with Gordon, especially if he fumbles again. I am playing him alongside l. Murray (another 4th Q fader). i also have Missie Chrissie and Denard Robinson. A big crap fest all around at RB.

Any thoughts?

I can't believe Theo made it to the NFL. Seems like yesterday he was a young kid on the Cosby Show

Thinking about starting him over Gordon and Yeldon this week. PPR league. Riddick leads the NFL in receiving by backs. They play Minnesota which is ranked 28th in receiving to RB's. Bell is still limited and Abdullah hasnt been very good. I know he will be in there at the end of the game which hasn't been the case with Gordon, especially if he fumbles again. I am playing him alongside l. Murray (another 4th Q fader). i also have Missie Chrissie and Denard Robinson. A big crap fest all around at RB.

Any thoughts?

I think Riddick is listed as questionable for this week .

I think Riddick is listed as questionable for this week .

I think he's been listed as questionable just about every week. I picked up Riddick in PPR leagues and am sort of amazed at his production. in looking at it, you could form a pretty good RB tandem with him and Woodhead and amazingly they only touch the ball maybe 10 times a game.

Bell might be the stash if your bench is deep. No one else has stepped up

It appears to me that Bell may be coming back this week. I'd still give the edge to Theo in PPR leagues. Thinking about grabbing him off the scrap heap for a bye-week fill in.

I think he's been listed as questionable just about every week. I picked up Riddick in PPR leagues and am sort of amazed at his production. in looking at it, you could form a pretty good RB tandem with him and Woodhead and amazingly they only touch the ball maybe 10 times a game.

True and that's the greatness of a ppr league , now in a non ppr I would still roster Woodhead but not Riddick .