Sign in to follow this  
AlToons#1Fan

Eddie Lacy Trade Value

What do you guys think Eddie Lacy is worth in a fantasy trade? At this point I'd assume he's worth a bag of balls and a cup of Gatorade but others have different ideas. Has Starks completely eaten up his value?

I offered him for Charles in my keeper league, but he wants me to throw in a DB. I don't think he likes my DB's though. Oh well.

I made an offer for him of mike evans and he shot it down. I am not willing to offer any more because he could be injured or just gassed out.

Not a lot. He's basically untradeable, imo, because you aren't going to get much of value for him so you might as well hold.

If you're looking to acquire him I'd say a WR2 is probably necessary because the Lacy owner is holding out hope that he turns back into a beast down the stretch (like he did last year).

i was just offered Forte/Kaepernick for Lacy/Brees. I am worried that lacy will get healthy and tear it up. Forte is as consistent as they come. And Brees is my back up to Ryan. Do i pull the trigger?

I just acquired him. Paid a big-time price for him too. How often do you have the opportunity to grab a top 5 pick down the stretch? Look at his numbers from a year ago and compare them to this year. He was dealing with an ankle injury, and should be healthier with the bye.

Trade: Lacy & Davante Adams for Yeldon, Hilton and West.

i was just offered Forte/Kaepernick for Lacy/Brees. I am worried that lacy will get healthy and tear it up. Forte is as consistent as they come. And Brees is my back up to Ryan. Do i pull the trigger?

If you already have Ryan, yes I'd definitely trade Lacy to get Forte.

I have Lacy, Ingram, Charcandrick and Duke Johnson. Have Hopkins, Landry, Watkins at WR and Eifert/Gates at TE. I feel like my entire team is a hold at this point. Tried moving Duke (its a.5 ppr) and no one will bite...even the team with D'anthony Thomas and Melvin Gordon as their starters.

No

I just acquired him. Paid a big-time price for him too. How often do you have the opportunity to grab a top 5 pick down the stretch? Look at his numbers from a year ago and compare them to this year. He was dealing with an ankle injury, and should be healthier with the bye.

Think you are on the wrong side of this trade .

The Lacy owner must have thrown in a reach around to get that haul for him. Just because someone is picked in top 5 does not mean crap. Giving up Hilton alone is way to much for Lacy and Adams. :thumbsdown:

I would.

You know Forte is going to produce, barring injury.

With Lacy you *hope* he turns it around and produces down the stretch.

Maybe Lacy does end up producing and more than Forte, but that's pretty speculative.

Yikes.

Sure Lacy was a top 5 pick but so far he has been a monumental bust. That trade only works for you if he DOES turn it around and that certainly isn't guaranteed. You gave up too much

Lacy is a cold weather runner. He has been injured and his stats are almost idenical to what they were the first 7 games last year.

Word is starks is now hurt. Lacy is and will be a stud ros. Amazes me how people only think players have value when they are blowing up.

And then at the Panthers.

If he gets alot of work vs Broncos id say hes not a bad start at panthers. They dont scare me as much vs the run.

Ill predict hes a fine flex start this week, an ok RB2 next week and then an RB1 the rest of the way.

• Like 1

I traded for him a few weeks ago. Gave up a lot then. Miller and landry for Benjamin and Lacy. This was before Miller had 2 big weeks.

I also traded him away for D.Lewis and Woodhead last week. I was quite happy as Woodhead had 30+ points.

I own Lacy, doubt I could get anything of value for him. For now I just stick him on the bench behind Woodhead/L Murray and hope he inexplicably turns into a competent RB soon (instead of looking like Trent Richardson as he has most of the season).

I offered Carlos Hyde for Lacy, waiting on a response.

Please post what happens , wondering if Lacy value has fallen off that much .

The Lacy owner must have thrown in a reach around to get that haul for him. Just because someone is picked in top 5 does not mean crap. Giving up Hilton alone is way to much for Lacy and Adams. :thumbsdown:

Really don't think so. Keep in mind Hilton only had 1 td prior to last week. Lacy probably came into camp out of shape, then got hurt in Week 4. I don't know if you've ever sprained your ankle but it definitely lingers for weeks. They probably pulled Lacy last game because they could tell he wasn't himself. He's had essentially two full weeks to recover. I think you'll see him start trending upwards.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/eddie-lacys-ankle-injury-behind-164825395.html

FYI - Last week I traded Blount/Moncrief for Lacy/R Randle.

I figured w/ Ivory & Foster "tearing" it up I needed some late season insurance :bench:

Unfortunately Lacy is already headed for the starting lineup this week :mad:

Man, I LOVE that trade. Not because I have any idea how it'll pan out, but because it's actually a pretty ballsy trade on both sides. West has had one good game and one bad one, Adams is a huge question mark, Yeldon is only possibly turning the switch on, but could keep struggling.

Man, that's the sort of thing that makes a season exciting. :)

Keep 4 league. I was offered Allen Robinson and Giovanni Bernard for lacy and a 3rd round pick next year. I already have forsett, ivory, hillman. As well as randy cobb, landry, master Mike Evans, Benjamin at wr's. It is an instant upgrade, but I don't think I would use Bernard much, and I guess I'd bench cobb for Allen Robinson. And of course lose that 3rd rounder. I picked lacy as a rookie. What do I do? I'm in 5th out of 10 teams, top 4 make playoffs. Standard scoring. The other guy is essentially tanking. I originally wanted Amari cooper. He won't give him up

Keep 4 league. I was offered Allen Robinson and Giovanni Bernard for lacy and a 3rd round pick next year. I already have forsett, ivory, hillman. As well as randy cobb, landry, master Mike Evans, Benjamin at wr's. It is an instant upgrade, but I don't think I would use Bernard much, and I guess I'd bench cobb for Allen Robinson. And of course lose that 3rd rounder. I picked lacy as a rookie. What do I do? I'm in 5th out of 10 teams, top 4 make playoffs. Standard scoring. The other guy is essentially tanking. I originally wanted Amari cooper. He won't give him up

I wouldn't. Lacy is a keeper, over Ivory and Forsett. Gio isn't. Robinson could be keeper quality, but you've got Cobb and Mike Evans at that position. Unless Robinson goes insane, I'm thinking you're giving up a pick and likely good Lacy production this season for two guys you won't keep anyway.

I wouldn't. Lacy is a keeper, over Ivory and Forsett. Gio isn't. Robinson could be keeper quality, but you've got Cobb and Mike Evans at that position. Unless Robinson goes insane, I'm thinking you're giving up a pick and likely good Lacy production this season for two guys you won't keep anyway.

Thanks! I normally just pull the trigger, but I took a day on this one. Lacy has been my boy!

Lacy would be the CJ anderson of this year if CJ anderson wasn't the CJ anderson of this year. The guy probably ate his trainer during the off season is way overweight and is going to average twice as many bigmacs a day as he is points.

He's a bust and I would give up squat to get him, but if someone out there is dumb enough to give you something for him, go for it.

Lacy is a cold weather runner. He has been injured and his stats are almost idenical to what they were the first 7 games last year.

Word is starks is now hurt. Lacy is and will be a stud ros. Amazes me how people only think players have value when they are blowing up.

^^ you need to check either your math skillz or your datasources because last year through 6 games he had 51 points, 24 of those in one game, this year through 6 games he has 36, 15 in one game.

He accepted. Expect Hyde to go off Lamar Miller style now that he is no longer on my team.

Yeah lol , good move on your part

Lacy would be the CJ anderson of this year if CJ anderson wasn't the CJ anderson of this year. The guy probably ate his trainer during the off season is way overweight and is going to average twice as many bigmacs a day as he is points.

He's a bust and I would give up squat to get him, but if someone out there is dumb enough to give you something for him, go for it.

^^ you need to check either your math skillz or your datasources because last year through 6 games he had 51 points, 24 of those in one game, this year through 6 games he has 36, 15 in one game.

You need to take into account he missed a game.

Man, I LOVE that trade. Not because I have any idea how it'll pan out, but because it's actually a pretty ballsy trade on both sides. West has had one good game and one bad one, Adams is a huge question mark, Yeldon is only possibly turning the switch on, but could keep struggling.

Man, that's the sort of thing that makes a season exciting. :)

No clue how it turns out for me. Honestly though my team was really struggling since I lost my first round pick in Week 1 due to injury. My team had lost two straight and am averaging just 85 points per week. I needed to make a change and take a chance. Did I want to give up Hilton? Absolutely not but if Lacy can give me solid production moving forward then I won. I got the best player in the deal.

In baseball, I traded Josh Reddick for Matt Kemp on June 4. Reddick was batting over .300 and statistically was one of the top OF in all of baseball. Kemp had 2 HRs and was batting around .230. Kemp would go on to finish with 23 HR and 100 RBIs, and Reddick finished batting .277 with 20 HR and 72 RBI. Sometimes you have to take a risk. A lot of people in fantasy sports are too afraid to pull the trigger or else aren't smart enough to make a move early enough for it to matter.

Coaches and beat writers have pretty much shot down the "he is way overweight" thoughts over and over.

Starks is now banged up. Lacy has an upward green arrow (in my estimation) for at least a couple weeks.

If Starks has lingering issues with the hip, then we are back to the guy we thought we had in Lacy (solid RB1).

If Starks comes back healthy, then there will be a RB committee in GB since Starks has shown he can contribute.

Roto:

James Starks is dealing with a hip injury.
The Packers held Starks out Wednesday due to the injury. The severity isn't yet clear, but his Week 8 status should be considered questionable until he returns to practice. Starks will be updated no later than Thursday. Oct 28 - 4:18 PM

i pulled the trigger on my Lacy/Brees for Forte/Kaep trade. I don't have the luxury of waiting anymore on Lacy to see if he will produce. I need wins now and hopefully Forte will do that.

Ryan

Gurley

Forte

Megatron

AJ Green

Gates/Green

Gotskowski

Rams