Sign in to follow this  
Canadianfan

Sleeper RB

A long shot, but if your a Foster owner and your desperate and have roster space, take a flier on Joique Bell. Abdullah hasn't done anything and he's clearly incapable of carrying the load. Theo Riddick blows ass..... Bell is practicing and should play this week.

So, you picked him up?

I looked at him, but Detroit is a dumpster fire....and they really want Abdullah to succeed.

So, you picked him up?

I looked at him, but Detroit is a dumpster fire....and they really want Abdullah to succeed.

Just a flier, I'll drop him Monday.

Just a flier, I'll drop him Monday.

Can't hurt if you have the space. Word from a lot of people in Detroit thus year is that Bell just looks really, really slow, though. So sleeper is a good term, I wouldn't have my hopes too high. But if you have the spot, yeah. Coaching changes can do crazy things.

I took my flier on Cobb. Another dumpster fire. Andrews had a decent game last week but is only averaging 3.6 on the year, and Stankey didn't get a carry last week. We shall see.

I don't anything about Cobb but I picked him up based on some research. I also picked up Charles Sims to handcuff my Doug Martin. Sims though has been quite impressive on his own.

Riddick doesn't blow ass, he's a great 3rd down RB. Also Abdullah has not done nothing, he's done something. Took his first carry for a 20yd td and has looked great a couple times when the lions looked balanced.

I'm stuck at RB this week so I'm starting Ameer at flex.

Riddick doesn't blow ass, he's a great 3rd down RB. Also Abdullah has not done nothing, he's done something. Took his first carry for a 20yd td and has looked great a couple times when the lions looked balanced.

I'm stuck at RB this week so I'm starting Ameer at flex.

Yeah I dumped the terrorist before they handed the reigns to the redneck and I'm regretting it.

Hasn't Bell looked like ass all year?

And who are the Lions fooling? They are going to throw 50 times a game...and get Stafford killed in the process.

Hasn't Bell looked like ass all year?

And who are the Lions fooling? They are going to throw 50 times a game...and get Stafford killed in the process.

I certainly hope so I have megatron!

I agree with the Charles Simms assessment. TB will be playing from behind (Simms in on passing downs), VJax is out, and Simms gets a lot of PPR love. I like him this week-- esp in PPR leagues.

• Like 1

Don't think any of three lions rbs are worth much at all .

Bell won't do much because he had like 3 surgeries during the off-season. I think he's toast. Riddick is a really good PPR option - he has 36 catches already this season, and ranks second behind Woodhead in targets.

I do think Charles Sims has some value now.

A long shot, but if your a Foster owner and your desperate and have roster space, take a flier on Joique Bell. Abdullah hasn't done anything and he's clearly incapable of carrying the load. Theo Riddick blows ass..... Bell is practicing and should play this week.

Theo Riddick has been their most productive RB. Blows ass??? Do you watch the games?

Joique is out of shape, the Lions O line is bad, and he has looked horrible this year. Awful advice.

I picked up and dropped Joique Bell earlier this week. Since I'm in PPR leagues he's by far more valuable than both guys thus far.

Riddick 82

Abdullah 56

Bell 22

I just don't see much value in Bell currently.

Theo Riddick has been their most productive RB. Blows ass??? Do you watch the games?

Don't watch much of Detroit to be honest...... but you can still blow ass and be good at football

I picked up and dropped Joique Bell earlier this week. Since I'm in PPR leagues he's by far more valuable than both guys thus far.

Riddick 82

Abdullah 56

Bell 22

I just don't see much value in Bell currently.

Wha? I couldn't make sense of your statement here. Bell is more valuable than Riddick in PPR? Wha?

Yeah I dumped the terrorist before they handed the reigns to the redneck and I'm regretting it.

Ah, reminds me of Muhsin Muhammad (or however you spell his damn name)

Anyone really hurting at RB, I'm going Chris Thompson PPR. Owned in less then 1% has lead WAS in RB snaps since week 3. I see similar or better production then Sims (30% of snaps).

Anyone really hurting at RB, I'm going Chris Thompson PPR. Owned in less then 1% has lead WAS in RB snaps since week 3. I see similar or better production then Sims (30% of snaps).

I have chris thompson on two teams, 1ppr and .5ppr. I have no qualms about starting him when hes healthy. In my league where my team is a serious contender i rotate thompson, west, and lat murray as my rb2/rb3

BererNuts:

Thanks for the insight. You are high on him which makes me think I should look into him.

When will he be healthy? Bye week this week.

I have chris thompson on two teams, 1ppr and .5ppr. I have no qualms about starting him when hes healthy. In my league where my team is a serious contender i rotate thompson, west, and lat murray as my rb2/rb3

In a non PPR league, who would you prefer to own down the stretch:

Coleman, Thompson, DCobb, Andrews, Darkwa

Coleman

Coleman

What are the chances Freeman gets hurt? He looks pretty slippery.

What are the chances Freeman gets hurt? He looks pretty slippery.

Don't know the chances . But if he does Coleman could be a real stud going forward .

Don't know the chances . But if he does Coleman could be a real stud going forward .

I'm rarely a guy to worry about handcuffs, but I'm holding Coleman (over some decent talent I could pick up, like Sims) just for this reason. Freeman's good, he's proven that. But that O-Line is doing a great job. Freeman has made both of the teams I have him top two teams, I think Coleman would step right in and continue if I were to lose Freeman.

In a non PPR league, who would you prefer to own down the stretch:

Coleman, Thompson, DCobb, Andrews, Darkwa

Coleman definitely has the most upside. If you will never need him as a start i hold that lotto ticket. Dcobb is probably 2. I dont think hes all that special, but he has the best chance for TDs and a starting role. CThompson may put up some solid ysrdage totals with an occaisional TD so hes third. Darkwa needs a few injuries to be consistent.

BererNuts:

Thanks for the insight. You are high on him which makes me think I should look into him.

When will he be healthy? Bye week this week.

He should be back next week. He was making progress last week but just not enough to play.

Darkwa needs a few injuries to be consistent.

The chances are almost nill that anyone is going to understand this, but every time I hear this guy's name, I can only think of MST3K's Robot Holocaust episode.

Carry on.

Coleman definitely has the most upside. If you will never need him as a start i hold that lotto ticket. Dcobb is probably 2. I dont think hes all that special, but he has the best chance for TDs and a starting role. CThompson may put up some solid ysrdage totals with an occaisional TD so hes third. Darkwa needs a few injuries to be consistent.

Thanks nuts. I'm torn between Cobb and Coleman, yet one thought haunts me- if Freeman goes down, I will be very upset knowing I should have been more patient. Cobb's ceiling is not nearly as high I believe with 2-3 other decent bodies. If Devonte goes down Coleman is THE man in Atl.

So having thought this over and seeing that I have 3 runners healthy so far and can only play 2, I guess I will take my chances with Coleman and hope he gets more PT.

No love for Starks?