Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Bryant Owners

not at all. between coming back from injury and Seattle being the top passing defense I am starting Diggs.

No not this week

not at all. between coming back from injury and Seattle being the top passing defense I am starting Diggs.

Sure it is not a question if you are deciding between Dez and Diggs... this week you go Diggs.

For some who may not have as tasty an alternative as Diggs... they may have to step up to the plate and take a swing... Dez.

Question is "Who are we playing while sitting Dez this week" or "Who are we going to bench while playing Dez this week"

• Like 1

Sure it is not a question if you are deciding between Dez and Diggs... this week you go Diggs.

For some who may not have as tasty an alternative as Diggs... they may have to step up to the plate and take a swing... Dez.

Question is "Who are we playing while sitting Dez this week" or "Who are we going to bench while playing Dez this week"

Question was if he playes are you playing him . I'm not on the two teams I have him on .

Tate has been a giant disappointment for me this season .

I don't own him (tried to, but failed) but I wouldn't start Dez this week. Lots of things working against him, particularly Cassel (in general), Cassel still learning the system, Seahawks defense, and the possibility of a snap count. I typically like to wait a week when a player is coming from a long-term injury to see how they hold up.

After further consideration, I have decided to replace Dez with Austin in my starting lineup. PPR.

Reasons: Richard Sherman and Matt Cassel. If Romo was healthy it would be a no brainer for me.

After further consideration, I have decided to replace Dez with Austin in my starting lineup. PPR.

Reasons: Richard Sherman and Matt Cassel. If Romo was healthy it would be a no brainer for me.

Right , yeah not a good matchup for anyone facing this Hawks def with Cassel

I have Edelman, Landry, Evans and Dez. So Evans versus Dez. If Dez is a full participant by Friday I'd be apt to give him a go. Or not. I'm sure whoever I don't start will have more points.

Also, check out his practice yesterday, cutting, jumping. (save for that weird incompletion at :33 – then again, it was probably Cassel)

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000568112/article/dez-bryant-i-had-a-great-day-of-practice

will be deciding between dez(bad matchup), moncrief(bad matchup), and mi.floyd(good matchup but prob only if j.brown doesn't play). Also could flex him over J.Hill(bad matchup).

leaning moncrief at wr because morgan is supposedly going to cover hilton so could be a high target garbage game for moncrief. honestly if dez wasn't facing the #1 defense vs wr's i prob would roll him no matter what and may still if i like what i read the next few days. still...tough to put him out there blindly...this is as much a play against cassel vs the seahawks as anything else.

***edit*** likely start dez at flex over j.hill

Don't see how you can roll with Dez even if he was not coming back from a injury , Cassel is going to have a really bad game vs the Hawks def .

Hawks are a different team on the road and I see A LOT of 3 and outs from Wilson. The D will be wore out by the 2nd half

Hawks are a different team on the road and I see A LOT of 3 and outs from Wilson. The D will be wore out by the 2nd half

Lol ok . Cassel vs the Hawks def I'm taking the wore out def .

Rolling with him. No other choice, as 2 of my WRs are on a bye this week. Best on the wire is Nate Washington, and I'd have to drop a rb to start him.

Annoying that he's in a 3:25pm game....my best options to replace him are in noon games. May have to bench him in this scenario as I could still see him being a late scratch.

Dez, Monqueef or Randle :doh:

I have a feeling we are going to win.... Reason? Bcoz everything points to us not winning, this is the NFL and our defense is pretty damn good in its own right.

I have a feeling we are going to win.... Reason? Bcoz everything points to us not winning, this is the NFL and our defense is pretty damn good in its own right.

What would be the NFL's ruling on the game if Greg Hardy burned down the Seahawks' hotel with the whole team trapped inside Saturday night?

Forfeit?

Cowboys D is a sneaky play

Listed as questionable. I believe from his comments versus the team's that he'll sit. He says he'd go if it were up to him, but that's usually a sign he's been given a red light.

At any rate, the guys at dallascowboys.com believe he'll play, but you have to believe a light snap count (20? 30? RZ only?) if he does. With the late start time I'm waiting until next week.

At this point, I'm moving Maclin from FLEX to WR to start him along side OBJ and sit Dez. I hate HATE Cassel's delivery. Something about what he does with rolling his wrist when he delivers the ball makes it look like it has nothing on it; like it was misthrown. Hate it. HATE it.

C'mon Romo: come back soon. I don't think I can start Dez with that limp wrist throwing him the ball.

At this point, I'm moving Maclin from FLEX to WR to start him along side OBJ and sit Dez. I hate HATE Cassel's delivery. Something about what he does with rolling his wrist when he delivers the ball makes it look like it has nothing on it; like it was misthrown. Hate it. HATE it.

C'mon Romo: come back soon. I don't think I can start Dez with that limp wrist throwing him the ball.

Agreed! I mean, this interception where he targeted Williams in the end zone may be one of the worst in recent memory. Williams had 3 yards on the guy and Cassel released it when Williams was at the 25. He basically arm punted the ball to the 2 yard line form the 45. Even Dez isn't getting that ball (and would probably lose his mind if it happened.)

I see Cassel being benched after this weekend.

• Like 1

SEA is 3rd in passing defense, having gotten lit up by foles (297yds) and dalton (331 yds), plus yielding solid performances to newton (267) and rodgers (249). thier ranking is almost entirely due to clausen's absurd 63 yard day and kap's 124 yard day.

i'm not suggesting that anyone start dez--if nothing else, he will see limited snaps, and will be the focus of the defense any time he is on the field. but one needs to make decisions for the right reasons, not a glance at a simple average. SEA's secondary is quite vulnerable.

• Like 1

SEA is 3rd in passing defense, having gotten lit up by foles (297yds) and dalton (331 yds), plus yielding solid performances to newton (267) and rodgers (249). thier ranking is almost entirely due to clausen's absurd 63 yard day and kap's 124 yard day.

i'm not suggesting that anyone start dez--if nothing else, he will see limited snaps, and will be the focus of the defense any time he is on the field. but one needs to make decisions for the right reasons, not a glance at a simple average. SEA's secondary is quite vulnerable.

fwiw kam didn't play against foles or rodgers early on there. i would generally agree seattle's secondary isn't quite what it was but its still one of the best in the league and should be factored in.

Also going with the other WR Bryant, Martavius.

Martavis Bryant is a must start going forward. He is arguably a Top 10 WR with Roethlisberger back.

fwiw kam didn't play against foles or rodgers early on there. i would generally agree seattle's secondary isn't quite what it was but its still one of the best in the league and should be factored in.

They've announced Sherman is going to shadow Dez if he plays.

it should be factored in, but a simple glance at the aggregated average is a poor way to go about making decisions.

• Like 1