Sign in to follow this  
biggiesmalls

Please Help... Confused on Trade

I trade Adrienne Peterson for McCoy and Giovanni Benard. Would you. 12 man ppr highly competitive.

My backs are Peterson, CJ Anderson, Alfred Morriss, Foster and Karlos Williams. I am 7-0 but Foster is scaring me. WR are Marshal Megatron, Moncreif, Adams and Vincent Jackson. Will respond to your questions. Thanks

Thanks for replying to mine earlier.

1. Foster is OUT for the season. Drop him and replace him. Orleans Darkwa is a possibility as a stash.

2. AP is NOT that good this year, and the Vikes O line is HORRIBLE. I'm a Vikings homer and watch them every week. They are not giving him much to work with.

That being said, I'm not a huge fan of McCoy and both him and Gio are in time share backfields.

it's a toss up to trade away a stud like AP for those 2 guys, but you do need another RB.

I guess I wouldn't do that trade if I HAD to make a choice.

But you do need to do something for your RBs.

I would

You've got 2 startable rbs if you do that deal

Unless --- you can acquire a rb by trading a wr

Mccoy can't stay healthy and buffalo is struggling, and gio is in full on rbbc. Keep AP and try and trade a wr for a rb. I wouldn't do the trade.

I'm kind of siding with bls and iceman - you've got to do something, but I wouldnt want to give up AP.

I'd want to keep your rb1 and try a different trade or pick someone off the ww and pray. 7-0 means you've got a little time to play around and still be in good shape to make the playoffs.

Thanks for mine.

I wouldn't do this trade. Your are 7-0 do you can be patient to see what happens with Anderson afree the bye, Adams finally being back, etc. If Adams comes back and looks good, you have a surplus of wr to trade for a back. If Anderson turns it around, you don't need a back. I wouldn't panic and trade ap. Mccoy has fought injuries most of the year and Bernard still will give some games to hill. Hold for now.