Sign in to follow this  
H-man

Tyrod Taylor or Derek Carr this week?

I gave up on Matt Ryan and picked both these guys up. Both these kids can play. Any Steelers homers have a good or bad feeling about Carr going to Heinz Field? Is it too risky to trust Taylor returning from an injury? Almost every single ranking has them neck and neck at #10 or flip-flopped with one at #9 one at #15ish.

Although my opinion may be a little biased, heres what I think. I honestly think Carr is solid ROS. The Raiders o-line is giving him all kinds of time. Last week showed how willing they are to utilize all of their offensive talent. Walford and Holmes performances last week were no fluke, and with that at least Walford gets quite a few more snaps. Holmes probably will too, but split with Roberts. Pittsburgs secondary is going to find out quickly like SD did that locking up Cooper doesnt matter. I go with Carr.

• Like 1

Thanks for mine. I actually have Taylor playing this week against Miami. They are at home and the Steeler's D played pretty well against Cincinnati. Our league gives 4 pts per passing TD and 6 for rushing so that is why I am playing him. Very close call for you but I think I would lean Carr because of the upside.

Rolling Carr this week. Was gonna drop Tannehill for Taylor but someone snagged him before I got the chance. Even if I did have Taylor I would roll Carr this week.

Go Carr He will need to pass all day to keep up with Ben and the Putt offense. Taylor needs to show it for a week before being trusted as a fantasy starter.

• Like 1

I'd go Taylor. Bills have a lot of weapons back and healthy this week and as a Bills homer I know how we like to squish the fish. Fans and the players will be pumped for this game and it's a must win.

Pitt's D is tough and they still have a running game which will limit Carr's snaps.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450408&st=

• Like 1

I think it's a proper coinflip, so I'm going with the non-injured guy and the guy with a much lower chance of getting injured in game... Carr. 30% chance of a last minute swap to Taylor though lol.

Same situation for me. Going with Carr. Pitt secondary is bad & not sure they can handle all Oak wr corp. Weather here in Pitt is gorgeous, so theres no issue with that. Also TONS of Raider fans in this area!!!! Taylor hasn't played for weeks & counts on his running. Miami has looked good too(other than last week). Rexs record after a bye week is something like 1-6??? Im rolling w Carr! Good luck

• Like 1

my cjoice was between bortles and taylor and of course I started taylor, fml, but I should still get the W this week unless floyd racks up 30 pts tomorrow night. I'll be tied for 1st over all.