Sign in to follow this  
SuperSteelers

Trade Targets - Who you going after?

Just trying to generate discussion but I guess I should explain my reasoning. Yes, Gurley is untradeable I guess, but look it's weeks 14-16 you want to win. It depends on where you are in the standings, you roster and schedule.

Week 16 Gurley plays at Seattle. That's not going to be a good start, as good/great as Gurley truly is. Week 11 Romo comes back and Dez is a potential league winner. Weeks 14-15 are Det then TB at home though, which is fantastic.

Gore just got 28 carries in the 1st week that Chud took over the Indy offense. Luck may (may) come back week 14, 15 or 16. Gore finishes @Jax, Hou, @Mia.

Dez finishes @GB, NYJ, @ Buf. GB is possibly a shootout. Bifalo can be ripped in the air. You do have to deal with Revis week 15.

I don't know who you have week 16 as WR2 but I'm guessing he's not Dez and Gurley in Seattle could be rough. I'm thinking week 16 Gore + Dez could likely outscore Gurley plus whoever you have at WR2.

I have an excellent wr corps. Dez, Robinson, Evens, diggs, jackson and floyed. While Jackson and floyd are not up to par the first 4 are beasts.

I tried to pry Yeldon by offering Kelce. The dude wouldn't buy. I was surprised because his TE is Miller and he he hardly plays Yeldon because he has McCoy, Beast, Forte, and Andrews. Oh well......

I targeted Saints players early while they were struggling, in anticipation of that offense getting better. Cooks is beginning to show breakout level skill.

Fwiw I've tried to trade for Yeldon, Martin, Gore, Stewart, Freeman, Forte, all to no avail.

Anyone see any RBs off the radar who might rise up here in the second half? I probably need to go for someone cheaper.

I targeted Saints players early while they were struggling, in anticipation of that offense getting better. Cooks is beginning to show breakout level skill.

That was wise. I have to say I don't think I fully appreciated how much this offense would blossom.

I tried to pry Yeldon by offering Kelce. The dude wouldn't buy. I was surprised because his TE is Miller and he he hardly plays Yeldon because he has McCoy, Beast, Forte, and Andrews. Oh well......

Were you really surprised with that oft injured RB group?