Sign in to follow this  
JediMaster

Trade Help

I have the potential to get Antonio Brown. It'll take Jarvis Landry and Chris Ivory. Do I pull the trigger?

Current RB/WR lineup: Peterson, Ivory, AJ Green, Jeffery, Landry

Potential RB/WR lineup: Peterson, Duke Johnson, Brown, AJ Green, Jeffery

Bench RB: Blue and Hyde

Thoughts?

I have the potential to get Antonio Brown. It'll take Jarvis Landry and Chris Ivory. Do I pull the trigger?

Current RB/WR lineup: Peterson, Ivory, AJ Green, Jeffery, Landry

Potential RB/WR lineup: Peterson, Duke Johnson, Brown, AJ Green, Jeffery

Bench RB: Blue and Hyde

Thoughts?

On the one hand, this keeps with your rb depth and Brown is without Ben this week and on bye next week. On the other hand, if you feel confident you are playoff bounf, I think you do this. It might sting a bit in the short term.

On the one hand, this keeps with your rb depth and Brown is without Ben this week and on bye next week. On the other hand, if you feel confident you are playoff bounf, I think you do this. It might sting a bit in the short term.

I'm 5-3-1 and tied for 4th place which is the last playoff spot. 1st place team is 6-3 so I'm right there. And I lead the league in points scored. Maybe don't fix what's not broken??

I agree with barber2309. This may hurt a bit short term but Big Ben will be back soon and Brown is a beast. If you have playoff aspirations then go for it.

I'm 5-3-1 and tied for 4th place which is the last playoff spot. 1st place team is 6-3 so I'm right there. And I lead the league in points scored. Maybe don't fix what's not broken??

How is your schedule the next couple of games? Games you should win regardless? Key match ups in determining the playpffs?

How is your schedule the next couple of games? Games you should win regardless? Key match ups in determining the playpffs?

2 of 4 games left are against playoff contention teams. Next 2 weeks 10 and 11, are against non playoffs teams.

2 of 4 games left are against playoff contention teams. Next 2 weeks 10 and 11, are against non playoffs teams.

If you feel confident that you can win the next 2 games with a Benless Brown for week 10 and without Brown at all for week 11, go for it. I would keep an eye on the waiver wire for rb options for depth though.

I know brown is a beast, but I don't like what this does to your RBs. I'd rather start Peterson/ivory each week and not have to even worry about playing blue/johnson/Hyde.

If we knew if Hyde was definitely coming back, I'd be more inclined to do this trade. Ivory has some nice matchups coming Houston, Miami, and Giants.

I'd have to pass.

Any chance he'd go for Duke Johnson?

Tough call. I would be inclined to roll the dice and do it. Ivory is slowing down (although he had a good game last night) and Brown is the best receiver in the game if Roethisberger is playing. You have to hope that one of your RBs steps up and can get you 8-10 points a week. It's risky but if it pays off your team will be significantly better.

It absolutely gives you a stacked house at WR. But, it definitely thins you out at RB. If you are a PPR league I don't think it hurts as bad. Duke Johnson usually gets quite a few catches. So, if your PPR I think you jump on it. Just pray nothing happens to Peterson. Im sure there is probably not much on your WW for RBs at this point of the season. So, you may want to grab a long shot RB, stick him on the bench and hope something happens before the playoffs. I might target Ajayi or Cobb and hope something blossoms there. Overall, I agree with everyone else. If you can grind it out til the playoffs you should be sitting really nice.

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=450684&do=findComment&comment=5582537