Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

David Cobb

Anyone think David Cobb leads the way for the TENN backfield tomorrow? I lost Edelman last week and ODB is on bye so I'm forced to start either Crockett Gilmore or Cobb in the flex spot of a competitive keeper league were the wire is a wasteland. Thinking of rolling the dice on Cobb

That's a pretty big step down from Edleman to Cobb, but Cobb can't do worse than Andrews did last week.

I don't see where Cobb's a good play. Even if he plays think we'll see all 3 active Titan RB's getting carries.

Jax D has been great against the run, best in NFL right now allowing 3.3 ypc. Pats had rush 4 TD's but only allowed 4 in the 8 other games.

This week, no. Next week, maybe.

Got him owned and benched in several league so I can get a look at him following injury. He looked good in preseason, and Andrews is NOT the answer.

I might have to play a defense. Ugh. Still don't know which one

Mariota and at Jacksonville. But is a Thursday night game so who knows. My Spiderrman sense tells me Delanie Walker is the only factor for the Titans. My Superman powers say Bortles throws 50 times with 3 Interceptions and wins 42-10.

I have Walker also , and like the match up .

Anyone think David Cobb leads the way for the TENN backfield tomorrow? I lost Edelman last week and ODB is on bye so I'm forced to start either Crockett Gilmore or Cobb in the flex spot of a competitive keeper league were the wire is a wasteland. Thinking of rolling the dice on Cobb

Any reason to think Cobb actually leads the way. I think Mularkey continues to rely on Andrews, that matchup was against Carolina, he was pretty much unstartable.

i dont think i could stomach starting anyone in a thursday jags-titans game

Wish I had that luxury. I'm starting bortles, Andrews, and yeldon.

God help me.

Yea I Bortles going also , don't have a choice . But like wha the is doing so far he's been better than I thought he would be .

Cobb is playing tonight. They say they will be mixing him in behind Andrews and McCluster. Not sounding like he will get many touches if you ask me. maybe 4-6 at most is my guess. Sucks cuz I could use him since I lost Lewis and OBJ is on a bye.

:thumbsdown:

-3 yards.....great debut. If McCluster is out a while he might get some extra work spelling Andrews. Will hold another week.