Sign in to follow this  
hellfish21

Allen or Ware

I have the 3rd waiver pick.

1 will take Rawls unless he's still drunk from the weekend

2 is in last place so he's probably not making a move

I have #3 WW. (PPR) Do I take Javorius Allen or Spencer Ware?

Allen is the obvious starter in Baltimore but they are in trouble over there. Just lost their QB, their supposed #1 RB and they also lost their top WR a few weeks back. They are hurting. The plus is, there should be plenty of carries/targets for Allen (who else is gonna get the ball?)

Ware is a little trickier. If West is out, then Ware is much better option, but that's a big IF right now.

Which player should I go for? (other options? Bradshaw? Powell? Droughns? etc?)

I am in 5th place, so I'm mainly interested in winning now then winning weeks 15 and 16. If I don't win now, there is no 15 or 16.

Allen has a nice week 12 and 13 schedule but his 14,15 and 16 are terrible matchups.

I was lucky enough to get both (and I'm already in 1st place).

But I had Allen first.

I agree, it's a tough call. I flip-flopped the 2 a few times before settling on Allen.

Ware plays on a better team and has as easier schedule, though. If West is out, Ware has more upside.

Who knows if teams will stack the box against Baltimore, since Schaub is the QB.

Anyway, I'm assuming waivers happened this morning? Who'd you get?

I guess it depends on your situation. Are you looking for ROS or this week...as a priority. If rest of season I go with Allen...as you said he'll be the regular starter now. He ended up with a lot of touches even after Forsett's injury. He could get more as he's fresh. If you need an immediate win (i.e. playoff implications) it is a little more tricky. West's condition is up in the air. I read that he simply had a minor hamstring tweak and he was shut down as a precaution because KC has been playing well. That in itself is a risk. If you find that it is a worse injury...then Ware becomes a good play this week...probably not after. You also need to check on Kniles Davis as that will cut into some upside. Personally, I would go with Allen. Who are you dropping for him? See mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=451127

I agree with the posts saying Allen is the better option, but his schedule is brutal done the stretch. But volume and longevity is key for ROS.