Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

SNF: Denver vs New England: In-Game Discussion

Who needs John Fox when you could have Gary Kubiak! LOL Not sure what the hell they were doing on that first drive, single-coverage on Gronk when they don't really have much else to throw to.

9 passes. One run for the Pats.

I called it. They are gonna do the throw gameplan.

If Brady also keeps getting hit, might be a stupid game plan...especially the way he was knocked around last week.

Obviously would like to see the Pats lay the wood today, but just don't think it's going to happen. It's been basically a footnote in this thread so far, but the New England offensive line is a glaring weakness right now. Against a fast and aggressive defense like Denver, with their cover guys, oh man Brady is going to get teed up. He'll be lucky to come out of this game on two feet, I'm calling it.

The Pats offensive line is a wreck. The unit which was ranked pre-season at #7 by Fantasy Index, is a shell of itself. The center Stork was on early season IR with a concussion, and is just returning to take Wendell's place who started the season at guard. Now Wendell is on IR. Their other guard Cannon was moved outside to replace Solder, who went on IR with a bicep. Vollmer has been out with a concussion. They were forced to play the rookie Tre Jackson at guard and he's missed time with a meniscus injury. By the way VERY few rookie offensive linemen have made an impact this season yet Jackson went immediately into the line up. They've brought back Cam Fleming, a 4th round bust from 2014 who they cut. Kline and Barker are basically fire drill guys they signed off the street, the team being so desperate it gave Kline a 2 year extension.

This is going to be an ugly game for the Pats and Tom Brady. New England may win the contest if it can scheme Osweiler into making bonehead mistakes, but fantasy wise I can't see anyone but the Denver defense here.

Yeah, so one sack, 2 TD passes... nothing to see here move along.

So the Pats are gonna just try to hold on to that one-score lead for the entire half? Seems dangerous

I am really beginning to believe that Collinsworth just enjoys the sound of his own voice.

Every pass to DT is a wasted down. He looks like he wants to go sit by the fire with some chunky Campbell's soup

That was bullsh1t. Denver defender can't push the patriot player in the back to keep him from getting the muffed punt. Where's the focking flag on that

I have D Thomas who has ten targets and 0 rec , in a ppr league the other person is up by three points with no one left , I have D Thomas I need three more points it's a ppr league three points .

If they throw another pass to demaryius they're retarded. He doesn't want to play.

Refs throwing this game or what?

Refs have money on the Broncos. Bullsh1t after bullsh1t call against the Pats. No calls against the Broncos last play when the defender pretty much smashes into Brady's head

Focking low hit after the god dam play and get no focking flag. I swear to god Fock the refs in this game

Refs have money on the Broncos. Bullsh1t after bullsh1t call against the Pats. No calls against the Broncos last play when the defender pretty much smashes into Brady's head

If you leave your feet to hit the QB that is going to be a call every time. But not that time :thumbsdown:

Just rewatched it. I'll be shocked if that's not a broken leg. Shouldn't have bent that way.

In other news. Patriots list gronk as questionable for the season with a lower body injury

He's putting pressure on it so that's good at least. Mind you he had some help but without further evaluation we won't know. Didn't look like a break to me though

Well, if they refrain from getting DT involved, they might have a chance. I'd throw screens to cj the whole time