Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Philadelphia at Detroit: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Eagles: RB Ryan Mathews, TE Zach Ertz, QB Sam Bradford, DE Brandon Bair, WR Jonathan Krause, CB Denzel Rice, OL Tanner Hawkinson

Lions: WR T.J. Jones, TE Tim Weiner, OT Corey Robinson, OT LaAdrian Waddle, DT Gabe Wright, S Isaiah Johnson, DT Jermelle Cudjo

I am sorry, I am not bragging but fairly new to draft kings and I have Stafford and starting a better dance than cam newton will ever have.

Did anybody catch what the protestors were going on about?

Prolly just a couple of vegan earth biscuits protesting our right to eat tasty animals. Fuckin savages :thumbsdown:

Very suprised they got on TV.

GO LIONS! One pride. :banana:

Michigan over Ohio St. this weekend! :first:

The way the Bucks been playing all year I would be worried. But after losing to Michigan state, your sister team is catching us at the wrong time.

Utterly pathetic showing by the Eagles - everybody involved should be embarrassed from the top down. This has the look of a team that's just quit.

At this point I'd be in favor of firing the coach and cutting our two highly paid free agent busts Byron Maxwell and Demarco Murray. All three are stealing money. This team has major holes at OL, WR, defensive secondary and most of all QB. By the time they turn thI around Chip will have played his way out of PHL anyway.

Terrible.

Kelly is in over his head. He really believes he's so much smarter than everybody else out there. He put all his chips on Bradford and boy has he lost on that wager. He has gotten rid of more proven guys for guys he prefers and it just hasn't panned out. These college guys are so used to having three QB's on their team who were 4 or 5 star guys and when one goes down it's just pop in another one. That works when the rest of your team has superior talent, but the NFL doesn't play that way. The drop off from starting QB to backup is SO huge, and the talent level around them is lots of times equal to what your facing. He's getting the Saban-NFL treatment, just a year behind schedule. Turn tail and run back to college football Chip...the University of Texas will be calling soon.