Sign in to follow this  
American Chewy

Dez

whose rolling with him with any level of confidence? shot caller seems to like him but i'm really scared to trot him out there with cassell on the road against washington. cassell really seems to favor guys like beasley underneath...i can't pray for a hailmary type td again from cassel-dez. I have lafell penciled in over dez right now due entirely to the qb throwing to him. anyone else benching dez and for whom? someone convince me otherwise. I'm in a must-win game this week.

Also a Dez owner in a PPR win and in situation.

Dez, Landry and Decker. I'm absolutely dreading another 5pt game, but my only viable option (after losing Edelman and trading Evans for Olsen) would be to go Decker / Landry and flex Draughn who probably has a 10pt floor – I can't imagine a 20pt+ game from Draughn. Dez has one in him I hope.

That's a gut call for LaFell. I'm sure a 8 catch 80yd 1 TD game is entirely possible against that dreadful PHI team, but I'm rolling with the guy who's due – who I invested so heavily in on draft day. If I'm going down, I'm doing it with the captain at the helm.

Besides, my opponent is a big Dallas fan and I'm also running McFadden out against him. Given I'll be watching the game with him it will hopefully make for an enjoyable evening regardless of the outcome. Worth noting that my opponent is ironically starting LaFell.

All that's left is to pray for football weather in New York on Sunday. Decker, Ivory and Fitzmagic. Eegads.

Washington has given up huge numbers to wrs I should probably go with dez too I'd feel better about it as you say. Cassell has at least targeted him a lot. I may see what amendolas status is then make my final decision.

If Dez is just going through the motions, I think he may do that, we are screwed. They are not throwing the ball up to him which leads me to think he is not 100%. If the Cowboys were playing for something that would make a difference, but right now the Cowboys are out of it and I think it will take a lot more than a year before they are back.

That being said - I am playing him - I took him as the 11th pick in round 1 and was thrilled to get him. He still might knock Cassell out if things do not go well.

To me he is a fine WR3 ROS. He is no longer WR1 at this stage.

We can't expect too much with Cassel in there and Dez effectiveness has still not been 100% since his injuries.

You're hoping for a TD but mostly looking at around 40-50 yards.

I think Dez is banged up and I don't like this game . I'm benching him myself .

I am rolling with him but not because I have any level of confidence. Romo being out is a huge problem for Dez. I just don't think I have any other great options. We start two WRs and I have ODB, Dez, Allen Hurns, and John Brown. So I am starting ODB and Dez. Hurns is likely out with a concussion or I would seriously think about starting him over Dez. Perhaps I should start Brown, he had a decent game last week, but I do not trust his hammy.

Yeah sometimes you have no choice .

I benched Dez. Starting DeAndre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, Jeremy Maclin and DeVante Parker.

I have to. he is projected fir 19 points in my league and I need that or more to win.

I should have started John Brown. I now need 8.6 points from Dez tonight or I miss the playoffs. Brown would have already gotten me there. I have low confidence with the QB situation in Dallas. Crap.

DNDIAR (do not draft in any round) from this year forward. Professional team killer. Don't care if Romo got hurt.

but they paid dez instead of demarco

do we want to admit that O line in dallas has nothing to do with demarco murrays sucess now?

the man broke every record emmitt smith ever set

emmitt had hall of famers not pro bowlers

just dont get it.

DNDIAR (do not draft in any round) from this year forward. Professional team killer. Don't care if Romo got hurt.

You know, in my keeper league I have Antonio, Hopkins, and Dez, can keep two, and I've been worrying about which two for next year all season.

No real worry now. Dez is out. I'm already shopping him for draft picks, started the same night Romo went down again.

but they paid dez instead of demarco

do we want to admit that O line in dallas has nothing to do with demarco murrays sucess now?

the man broke every record emmitt smith ever set

emmitt had hall of famers not pro bowlers

just dont get it.

Advanced Oline metrics would disagree.

Also, between 94' and 95' Emmitt Smith had a combined 47 touchdowns. Murray didn't even come close to touching this.

From 91' to 95' Smith had 99 touchdowns, or 20 a year for 5 years. We won't see that for a long, long time if ever again.

You know, in my keeper league I have Antonio, Hopkins, and Dez, can keep two, and I've been worrying about which two for next year all season.

No real worry now. Dez is out. I'm already shopping him for draft picks, started the same night Romo went down again.

Does your league use prior year pick # to determine keeper slotting?

Does your league use prior year pick # to determine keeper slotting?

Nope. It's a bit more cut throat. Pick your keepers and keep them, no draft round limitations. We're definitely on the high side of keepers with five, but no more than two at any position. Results in a bit of an ability to have a multi-year Dynasty if you play it right. But typically the great teams we've had will be great for at most two or three years before dropping back down, someone else moving up. And we've only had one back to back winner over fifteen years.

Im getting nervous about playing Dez even at my flex now.

With Cassel at qb he just has such little upside. Dont be afraid to play a guy you like in his place.

The other guy I have is Blount at flex. LOL I'm f'd if it do, and I'm f'd if I dont.

I have both in one league, I'd go Blount if I had the choice. He has a safer floor. Dez has a floor of zero at this point.

When Dez cursed at Cassell for not throwing him the ball when he was wide open, I knew then I woulldn't start him again. Not to Dez's fault but Cassell has to at least look his way and give him a chance to catch the ball. I'm hoping to get DeVante Parker off of waivers tonight.

I am on the same boat! I have Dez and Cooper and its not looking good! I just picked up D. Parker and D. Green-Beckham. I might bench one of them most likely Cooper for Parker. Would you bench Dez for D. Green-Beckham??? I might just keep Dez in cause he's due for a TD.....I hope lol

I am on the same boat! I have Dez and Cooper and its not looking good! I just picked up D. Parker and D. Green-Beckham. I might bench one of them most likely Cooper for Parker. Would you bench Dez for D. Green-Beckham??? I might just keep Dez in cause he's due for a TD.....I hope lol

Is Revis playing this weekend?