Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dallas at Washington: In-Game Disussion

Inactives

Cowboys: QB Tony Romo, WR Brice Butler, TE Geoff Swaim, OG Ronald Leary, OL Chaz Green, LB Mark Nzeocha, CB Deji Olatoye

Redskins: QB Robert Griffin III, WR Andre Roberts, LB Perry Riley, Jr, DL Frank Kearse, OL Arie Kouandjio, TE Derek Carrier

This is embarrassing. Completely inept football. The League should be ashamed of this display.

Cassel is going to crush my season. praying for 6 points from dez.

I need 11 from Dez. I have accepted my loss already.

Can someone please explain to me why cassel is playing in the NFL

I'm just a dumb Canuck looking for an answer.

Can someone please explain to me why cassel is playing in the NFL

Because most of the backup QBs in the NFL suck. Says quite a lot about the QBs coming out of college when so many old scrubs are still employed as backups.

Because most of the backup QBs in the NFL suck. Says quite a lot about the QBs coming out of college when so many old scrubs are still employed as backups.

Stupid me thinking ten points in a PPR from Dez was a lock.

I didn't get Dez anywhere this year thank god. But he goes on my future DND in any round list. He's just too much of a disappearing act and got paid, time to relax. Don't care if Romo got hurt or whatever excuse. Hopkins has no trouble dominating. He will not sniff my top 10 wr list next year.

I came into Monday night up 1 pt against opponent. I have McFadden and he is done. One more McFadden fumble and I lose.

This is horseshiz.

I want my $$$ back Jerry.

Desean Jackson is frequently careless with the ball. Showboating aside, that was selfish of him - he wanted to be the hero, now he's the jackass.

They shoot horses don't they?

If you mean JackAsses, yes, they'll shoot DeSean Jackson in Washington.

Worst punt return I've ever seen, especially in this situation.

Comical on both ends.. Both teams. Can the NFL just give both teams a Loss and end this disaster?

Wow I won by a point. took that game winning fg drive to do it with dez. that's the biggest fantasy sweat I've ever had. the chain of events to get there....insane.

Could've just played the last 2m and saved everyone the time and trouble....and boredom.

Wow I won by a point. took that game winning fg drive to do it with dez. that's the biggest fantasy sweat I've ever had. the chain of events to get there....insane.

I was in an almost opposite situation. I needed Dez to score less than 7.5 pts to stay alive for a playoff birth. Was sweating it out as well on that last Dallas drive and really glad Bailey hit the field goal to end it, I didn't want to see overtime. Now, I'm sure we have to sweat out any stat corrections.

Not even reading thru that thread. That was some of the worst clock management by both teams at the end of that game that I've ever seen. Players going out of bounds, leaving timeouts on the clock, scoring TD's when stopping short and killing the clock was more effective...horrible.