Sign in to follow this  
The Muffin Man

Crowell this week?

I thought about him for a fleeting second but I could see a Browns player being a good plug and play this week; How about Brian Hartline? He has been getting some targets with each passing week. Even if Benjamin plays, let's remember he is playing against the 49ers secondary. I have a easier time trusting him then any Browns Running Back.

I don't own any players from the Browns at this time , I did but I don't trust this team and any player from this team going forward .

I honestly think if Hartline is available in your league I would pick him up. I'm not sure of Crowell is a flex start or not but I'm using Hartline most likely as a flex start.

I don't own any players from the Browns at this time , I did but I don't trust this team and any player from this team going forward .

Browns head coach is a focking moron.

• Like 1

The whole organization is horrible .

Bump

Easy there Carnac... Act like you've been there before.

Look, hat's off to you. But seriously, that Browns coach is a God-damned retard. And I don't blaspheme or use that term lightly. Watching Isaiah Crowell run today, anybody with a fraction of football sense could see the kid could have been running in this offense regularly for the last two seasons. Everybody but Mike Pettine. i swear, I've never seen a bigger dumb focking ass-hat than this clown and the games he plays with his players.

• Like 1

The self bump is basically sucking your own cack that your miracle dart throw came up like you knew it was going to happen.

Dont be that guy

Best game Crowell will have the rest of the way .

Best game Crowell will have the rest of the way .

... and that is the problem. He will tease you and then not do anything when you do put him in there. I have various bad options at RB and might even consider him next week. :(

He!l, after Rawls and Ware and Blount yesterday, *if* I survive, I'd play Crowell if I had him.

With so many RBs gone, it's either guys like Crowell or ask the league if they'll let me start my Madden Superstar RB off my Playstation.

Agree right now Crowel could be a rb 1 because of injuries , I just think that was his best game he will have .

Agree right now Crowel could be a rb 1 because of injuries , I just think that was his best game he will have .

Entirely agree.

Man, what does it say about my used-to-be-awesome team that I'm now jealous of the Crowell owner? Sigh.

Crowell gets to go to Seattle this week. Last 4 weeks they given up around 30 yds a game to RB's. Which includes Peterson and D. Williams.

Playing him should not be an option.