Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

Playoff Defenses 2015

I am particularly interested in weeks 15-16.

Any concerning plays?

- Denver faces Pittsburgh and Cincy weeks 15-16.

- Minnesota is all banged up.

Any good plays?

- Week 15 - NE vs TEN looks good, cold weather, rookie QB, NE in its usual mode to get the home field advantage.

I have used the Cardinals defense all year but the minute I saw case Keenan at the starting quarterback of the Rams I picked up the lions and I intend to play them.

1st week playoffs is week 14 here. I grabbed lions vs stl

My other choices stink

Week 16 is Pitt at the Ravens pathetic offense. I'm trying to use them across the board. KC with Clev coming in is another. And there's Sea vs StL. Those are the 3 best. Depends on who can get. I got KC in 2 and Pitt in 2.

Many of the other top Ds have less friendly match ups week 16.Caro has Atl, GB and Ari play each other, so do Cincy and Den.

For W15, there are several. NYJ get Dall. Caro gets the NYG. KC gets Balt. Sea gets Clev. Cincy gets SF. Ari gets Philly.

Den gets Pitt and I wouldn't use either.

So, Seattle and KC have great W15-16 schedules. Maybe you can get KC, but Seattle is likely gone. Cincy is good for W15 and Pitt for W16.

playing the jets 14 and 15, and picking up the lions for week 16 when they play SF...dropped StL in the hopes somebody picks them up and drops a better D.

I actually traded Denver for kc a few weeks ago planning for this final stretch of games... I am now playing vs the team I traded Denver to but what's bugging me out is I also gave him hurns who he will be using against me..

I feel like K.C. is the best defense to own for the fantasy playoffs..

He was basically the team I didn't want to see though considering 5 of his starters this week are guys from my team I've traded him over the last 2 years (tyrod, hurns, Denver d, kelce, fitz) hope it doesn't bite me in the a++ by giving him guys he uses to knock me out of the playoffs before I get to the semi finals next week... smh...

Denver in Pitt week 15 is hopefully pretty good for people playing vs teams who own Steelers guys (I will face Antonio if I pull this week out) but I would never sit Brown or Bryant (or even Ben) vs Denver who has been better than average on d but not as good as people make them out to be fantasy wise... when I owned them they had 6 games of meh production up until last week vs the chargers so I still think the Steelers are capable of doing well vs them and would rather have kc vs Baltimore and then Cleveland in kc for the week 16 title game in many leagues....

In a deep league so good options are scarce but combined Detroit and Tampa. Starting the Lions this week vs The Rams, Bucs week after vs Rams and going back to Lions for the 49ers in Week 16. Pretty happy with that considering all the good DSTs have been long gone.

Seattle is the best D/ST for the playoffs and it isn't close.

@BAL, CLE, STL

Yes please.

Kc has a dead sd at home, @bal, home vs Cleveland...

While Seattle's is a tiny bit better, the K.C. schedule is close enough to be in the race...

Seattle is the best D/ST for the playoffs and it isn't close.

@BAL, CLE, STL

Yes please.

That's as easy as it gets. Can't even stream better than that for matchup so.

That's as easy as it gets. Can't even stream better than that for matchup so.

why dont you come on over to my traded demarious thomas thread anymore? :dunno:

does it really suck that bad to be wrong? would think your dumbass would be used to it by now

Have a bye this week then starting pats vs Titans week 15. Switching to buff vs Dallas if I make it to the championship week 16. 14 team league so most if not all DSTs mentioned already are rostered

Keep an eye on weather around the Great Lakes. A sleeper may emerge

It's like summer up here

Actually I took a peak at the weather forecasts in Minneapolis and Foxborough.... and I have to say pretty warm. Game forecasts in the high 30s for Minny, mid 60s for the Pats.

I was thinking about grabbing Miami (@ SD, vs Indy), but after last night I'm not so sure. They might get a slight boost from the Damontre Moore pick up though.