Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

N.Y. Jets at Dallas: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Jets: QB Bryce Petty, CB Dexter McDougle, SS Dion Bailey, LB Taiwan Jones, OL Dakota Dozier, OL Ben Ijalana, LB Josh Martin

Cowboys: QB Tony Romo, CB Morris Claiborne, WR Devin Street, LB Rolando McClain, OG Ron Leary, TE Geoff Swaim, OL Chaz Green

50/50 chance we see Kellen Moore tonight.

So the Jets have been absolutely killing it in the air the last three games, and so what do they try and do???? Run the friggin' ball...which they cannot do. Throw the f'in ball! And on the 4th and goal play, if Fitz fakes the hand off, he has all day to waltz into the end zone. Brutal! :mad:

This game SUCKS from a fantasy stand point...while I do have Fitz the shitz going, my opponent has Ivory and Marshall.

Now you Jets fans are in trouble! We are bringing in a mouth breathing Mongoloid backup/backup QB.

No arm, no size and a pick. :doh:

And still better than Weeden or Cassel, who Simms just said haven't had success because the offense is so tailored to Tony Romo.

Phil Simms is a disgrace.

• Like 1

So, in both my semifinals, I start Ivory, both my opponents have Decker. Decker destroys his ACL, and I think I'm in business. Naturally he somehow returns to the game, and Ivory hasn't seen the field since. Sweet

I have Mike Evans and Powell on my bench. Watching the C noted slip through my hands.

If Ivory is truly done for...

Team A: Fourth time this season I lost a RB I was starting in the first half

Team B: Fourth time also (plus Foster in the fourth quarter of another game)

If Ivory is truly done for...

Team A: Fourth time this season I lost a RB I was starting in the first half

Team B: Fourth time also (plus Foster in the fourth quarter of another game)

you can't count Foster though I remember him beating by scoring like 28 points before he got knocked out

you can't count Foster though I remember him beating by scoring like 28 points before he got knocked out

That is why I didn't include him in the actual count (or Ingram who was lost mid-week). Ivory being out would officially mean all five of the RBs I had stacked early in the season are done for (Foster, Lewis, Lynch, Ingram, Ivory).

ETA: all that talk seems to have been mature, as it sure looks like Ivory is in the game. Brandon Marshall on the other hand...

Yep, I started Ivory over Mcfadden. Thanks to all the 'experts' that pimped Ivory and hated Dmac.

That's my problem I over think things especially when I get these so called experts in my head.

Is this vaunted Jets D getting schooled by a rookie?

What rookie?

lol. what a complete sh!t show this is

The quality of football play as well as the bad officiating this year makes for a lot of bad games. Maybe we should go to flag football

• Like 1