Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Arizona at Philadelphia: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Cardinals: QB Matt Barkley, S Rashad Johnson, RB Andre Ellington, LB Shaq Riddick, T D.J. Humphries, DT Cory Redding, NT Xavier Williams

Eagles: QB Thad Lewis, OL Barrett Jones, OL Tanner Hawkinson, WR Jon Krause, DE Brandon Bair, LB Steven Means, CB Denzel Rice

Gotta have Palmer come through for me tonight.....come on old man.

Dear Jon Brown:

Please take the night off

You jinxed him, dude. 2 dropped TD passes already.

Wow, John Brown is F'ed up, three drops, two for TD's! WTF is his problem?

He was sent here to personally destroy my 2015 post-season aspirations.

Do you think Bruce Arians is willing to give the rookie the RB job going forward now, or is this still not enough evidence that he is the man?

Do you think Bruce Arians is willing to give the rookie the RB job going forward now, or is this still not enough evidence that he is the man?

I think he is. He had some fumble problems early, and hadn't shown that he could block / pick up the blitz. Those are not an issue now. The physical skills are otherwise obvious.

Too injury prone. :doh:

Come the fock on. Why does everyone have to get hurt? Holding djohns all year finally paying off, and of course he hurts his knee. He is prob done for the night and was on his way to an epic game. I lost Bell in both leagues i have johnson and still have a great shot at making it to the championship games... i wont win without him though.

In front of a national audience, DJ may become a bit of a legend tonight. Knock on wood.

Started Palmer over Brees. I was up against it and needed a big game to try to save myself. I need Palmer to tag on some garbage time points.

Started Palmer over Brees. I was up against it and needed a big game to try to save myself. I need Palmer to tag on some garbage time points.

Garbage? They are ahead 20.

It would take a miracle.

D. Johnson saved my bacon tonight, big time. As long as Brees doesn't lay an egg on Monday, I will survive Cam's 50 points against me.

D. Johnson saved my bacon tonight, big time. As long as Brees doesn't lay an egg on Monday, I will survive Cam's 50 points against me.

Exact same scenario here

That John brown drop may be the one that cost me. He took 10 pts from Palmer on one play.

That John brown drop may be the one that cost me. He took 10 pts from Palmer on one play.

Same.....

Relying on Hightower and Prater now.

Yikes.