Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Your Christmas Presents

Nothing yet. Worked overnight Christmas eve and day. Wife worked Christmas day and today. Pronounced two people dead on Christmas. :(

Because I worked back-to-back nights and my wife worked Christmas day, I stayed in the hospital continuously from 12/24 until today. My wife thought I'd come home on Christmas morning, and had my presents ready with breakfast. When I didn't return, she was a little disappointed, but we'll exchange gifts today.

In any event, there's not much I want. I agree that the holidays are really about kids.

Good for you. Maybe you can have her go to town with the wand while you put your c0ck in her mouf. That elusive unicorn may just be found yet! :lol:

Just had round three since last night. Have the house to ourselves. Having a cocktail and going back for more. :banana:

Santa Cruz sweatshirt some scratchers. My dog got more gifts than me.

Sketchers?

I got absolutely nothing. Not even a day off.

Worked. Took a nap. Went to the lame office party, where I ate cold food and drank bad wine. Went home and went to bed.

Spent all day yesterday in bed (alone). Haven't left yet today either.

One of my least notable Christmases that's for sure.

What's his name?

I was going to ask that but decided to be nice and all for Xmas.

I was going to ask that but decided to be nice and all for Xmas.

where's my hat? :mad:

Tools for working on my motorcycle project.

New range box to carry 2 handguns for league, along with a spotting scope and ammo, magazines, etc.

New stock for my Ruger 10/22.

10 boxes of military grade 00Buck from my old man (he found a deal).

A couple sweatshirts, some socks/undies, etc.

A small Bluetooth waterproof speaker for tubing on the river, etc. I tried it out, works pretty slick.

A bunch of other stuff I probably didn't need.

My joy is watching the niece's and nephews and god daughters open gifts. They get so much joy from it.

I truly do enjoy giving more than receiving.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

where's my hat? :mad:

The check is in the mail.

I won't cvm in your mouth.

Hat has been ordered and shipped to you directly.

One of those statements are true.

:ninja:

• Like 1

Got my wife a bunch of stuff I had shrugged off as ridiculous over the course of the year. 2 year old enthralled with some train set pieces, was a fun one.

A Bluetooth speaker

A book

A winter hat

A winter coat

Christmas at our house is mostly focused on our kids. We also involve them in selecting and buying gifts for family members.

PS 4 - Uncharted version.

Madden

COD

Fallout 4

NC Shirt

Sunglasses

I got the same PS4 version. Have you played Uncharted yet? I started the first game but haven't gotten too far. It seems ok I guess. I ordered COD 3. That looks pretty rad, how is it? Was looking at Madden as the download was only 24 bucks but it takes forever to download. Uncharted took a good 3 hours through wifi and I don't feel like moving a tv by my router to plug in direct.

Rad ?

How much c0ck you suck since the 80's ?

I got the PS4 with the Uncharted as well. I didn't have to d/l anything for Uncharted. What's that all about?

Awesome game btw.

I got the PS4 with the Uncharted as well. I didn't have to d/l anything for Uncharted. What's that all about?

Awesome game btw.

Some bundles came with the physical game, others like mine came with a download code. I had to create a Playstation account and enter code etc. It was a pain in the ass and then the download took hours, literally. If I was a kid I would have been pissed.

I got the same PS4 version. Have you played Uncharted yet? I started the first game but haven't gotten too far. It seems ok I guess. I ordered COD 3. That looks pretty rad, how is it? Was looking at Madden as the download was only 24 bucks but it takes forever to download. Uncharted took a good 3 hours through wifi and I don't feel like moving a tv by my router to plug in direct.

I played one of the Uncharted games on PS3 but haven't yet on PS4. It's a fun game. Honestly I've hardly touched the PS4. I've played a little of COD, it's pretty solid if you like COD. My daughter's boyfriend did all the downloading and crap for me so I've dodged that bullet so far.

What did you fockers get? Best present my wife got me (in my opinion) was to DRIVE AND SHOOT A MUTHA FOCKING TANK. Yep. Wife got me a package to drive a tank and they have their explosive license so I can fire the dam cannon. I'll end up going next year but dam this is the best gift. So what did you fockers end up with?

How was that weekend?

How was that weekend?

Never got to go :( had things come up so we had to cancel. Gonna do it one day though

Busted again.

Nope. Life happens and you have to cancel. Doesn't help I'm living in a different time zone nerd

Maybe your parents will take you to the arcade. There is a game called Pole Position that you sit down in and it's almost like driving a real race car.

• Like 1

Maybe your parents will take you to the arcade. There is a game called Pole Position that you sit down in and it's almost like driving a real race car.

:D

Rad ?

How much c0ck you suck since the 80's ?

Man I was a D1ck 3 years ago

Man, I took a lot a D1ck 3 years ago.

ntatwwt