Sign in to follow this  
Riverdogs

Kamar Aiken, thoughts? Are you starting him?

I keep reading about Aiken being the only target available and a must start against Pittsburgh. Haven't seen anyone talk about his value here and who is going with him and why? I have Denard Robinson in right now and can't decide between the two. Anyone have a similar situation involving Aiken?

I have both and am starting both. Not worried about Aiken since I expect them to be in garbage-time mode most of the game

If I had to choose 1, I would go with Robinson. He's going to be he workhorse against a bad saints D. Yeldon likely isn't going to play.

If I get a good amount of points from Cousins and DJax tonight, I am going to start Aiken tomorrow since he will have a fairly decent floor. Will end up sitting Baldwin due to injury concerns unless more information comes out tomorrow. Would rather take some points than none if I have a lead.

Ppr I would roll with Aiken he is going to get a lot of targets and the Ravens will be passing a lot to catch up .

I think I am going with Denard Robinson, Thanks guys. I know Aiken will have a great game but I am over thinking and that is not good. So Denard it is.

I had Cousins and L. Murray so that helped in my decision. Got a few extra points out of each.