Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

Peyton Manning Says HGH

Are we really going to trust Freaking Al-Jazeera as a source for a sports story, i'm surprised they even know who Peyton Manning is...

I know when I look at Brady and that freakish body type, I think HGH.

And when I think integrity in the news I think Al Jazeera.

HGH testing was not started until 2014, so.......mmmkay

Are we really going to trust Freaking Al-Jazeera as a source for a sports story, i'm surprised they even know who Peyton Manning is...

Well in this day and age. Its you're guilty till proven Innocent, just ask Tom Brady :banana:

I bet he was sprinkling that sh1t on his chicken parm sandwich. Thats why it tasted so good huh Peyton? :D :P

Well in this day and age. Its you're guilty till proven Innocent, just ask Tom Brady :banana:

Guilty of? Taking a substance not banned in his sport.

Oh and Brady was found guilty, just the punishment was removed....for now

Kinda like filming teams practices were allowed but then the Pats did it outside of the designated area and then its as bad as murder?

Kinda like filming teams practices were allowed but then the Pats did it outside of the designated area and then its as bad as murder?

"outside the designated area".....AKA illegal....AKA cheating

so you are saying the Pats filmed teams practices?

Wow

"outside the designated area".....AKA illegal....AKA cheating

so you are saying the Pats filmed teams practices?

Wow

so who's to say Manning didnt take HGH after 2011? I say let there be a formal investigation. Lets see what we can dig up on the guy. He cant be that squeaky clean. He should hand in his cell phone.

Plus there has got be a reason why Manning plays pretty damn well during the regualr season only to suck horribly come playoff time. Maybe we can get to the bottom of it :dunno:

story is dead already as Sly has recanted his comments

yeah I know, was just having a little fun

I'd trust Al-Jazeera news more than NBC, CNN, or Fox.

yeah I know, was just having a little fun

I'm up for fun. Let's start championship Sunday already!

I'm up for fun. Let's start championship Sunday already!

if I lose this game I will have lost 3 superbowls in 4 years :wall:

If I lose it will be 4 Super Bowl losses in 5 years

I will be the Bills

Even if he did take it I wouldn't care. It was legal til recently and not even tested for. Totally fair play to help recover from injury.

Even if he did take it I wouldn't care. It was legal til recently and not even tested for. Totally fair play to help recover from injury.

While not being tested, Its been on the NFL's banned substances list since 1991

While not being tested, Its been on the NFL's banned substances list since 1991

Kind of silly to have a ban without enforcement

Are you suppose see to turn yourself In

Peyton on HGH? Head Growth Hormone?

Might explain that forehead.

Besides that does it make you look like a 50 year old accountant from Cleveland?

• Like 1

One thing that was little strange about Manning's response to the report that tied his wife to the HGH. I thought that was odd while reading the initial story and just read these. Also when i first saw the story on ESPN i think they said the guy who made the accusations was not even at the clinic during the time frame however now it seems like he was there. So probably nothing to story but still we love a little controversy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peyton-manning-hgh-response_568070e0e4b06fa688806231?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/12/27/dale-guyer-chimes-in-with-a-peyton-manning-statement-too/

unfvckingbelievable I am down 23.85 and I have AJ Green and my opponent has Broncos Def :mad: . I am focked again :wall: . Another superbowl loss. Couldnt happen to a better guy though right :dunno:

Peter King / MMQB had some text on this. It was in his WIFE's name - and supposedly HGH "can" be used for fertility treatments. Peyton's comments about why his wife got the HGH were basically "f&%k off!"

The only accusation the reporter said she is making is that the clinic sent HGH to Mannings wife. Check out the guy recanting what he said. Heard good analogy of the video...It looks like a prisoner of war video where they are made to make statements. Rather odd

The reporter spent 12 days with this guy. He must be one hell of an actor to be able to keep spinning his story for that long if he indeed was lying

Don't let your ignorance get in the way, or your racist tendencies. Al Jazeera is one of hte most respected new outfits in the world. While cbs does a story on secret santas at their 6:30 news, and ABC wants to tell you about flu shots, Al Jazeera is out there doing real talk. I saw the doc, and it's all based on the 1 guy talking gibberish, but there's definitely smoke there. 99.9% sure there's fire...

Peter King / MMQB had some text on this. It was in his WIFE's name - and supposedly HGH "can" be used for fertility treatments. Peyton's comments about why his wife got the HGH were basically "f&%k off!"

HGH absolutely can't be used for fertility. There are 3 things HGH can be used for. It's all in the documentary...and pretty readily available on the interwebs...

Peyton dod the HGH, there is very little doubt. It will unravel. All the packers players will get caught up in it too, and soon we'll find out that 4/5ts of the league does it, and 1/3 of mlb too...

Same as it ever was...

It's a little weird that this pharmacist (from NE) is naming Broncos, Steelers, and Yankees.

Peter King is a focking moron. The article he referenced was a Dear Abby style piece on some BS site called Redbook that refers to a study that was brought to the scientific community in June of 2014. The study has an estimated conclusion date of 2017.

It baffles me how these people have jobs. Nobody in any of these damn sites does research anymore. They just do a google search, find something that almost resembles justification for their argument, and then paste it to their article. There's no way a guy like King is going to risk damaging his relationship with Peyton Manning. He's a shill.

So unless Peyton Manning's wife was using HGH for fertility back in 2011 and is a leader in the scientific community for this type of research, there's something rotten in the state of Denmark.

Peter King is a focking moron. The article he referenced was a Dear Abby style piece on some BS site called Redbook that refers to a study that was brought to the scientific community in June of 2014. The study has an estimated conclusion date of 2017.

It baffles me how these people have jobs. Nobody in any of these damn sites does research anymore. They just do a google search, find something that almost resembles justification for their argument, and then paste it to their article. There's no way a guy like King is going to risk damaging his relationship with Peyton Manning. He's a shill.

So unless Peyton Manning's wife was using HGH for fertility back in 2011 and is a leader in the scientific community for this type of research, there's something rotten in the state of Denmark.

yup, all garbage research aside, HGH is actually one of the only things that can ONLY be prescribed for specific conditions. To explain that a bit better, practically any other drug can be prescribed by any authorized doctor for damn near anything. A doctor can give you oxycotin for an upset stomach if he/she wants to. HGH, completely illegal...only 3 conditions for which it can be prescribed. It's literally illegal to do so otherwise, meaning the doctors involved in this are going to be in trouble as well, same as balco...

3 things you an prescribe HGH for...

Growth Hormone deficiency

short bowel syndrome

HIV wasting

that's it. Nothing else. So there's smoke there, won't be hard to connect the dots. If they can confirm that she was indeed getting HGH, and then confirm she doesn't suffer from any of the 3 conditions listed, you basically have 1+1+x=3. They'll try and say her conditions are her business blahblahblah, but this is something that is so damn specific in what it can be used for, they won't be able to hide behind that for long. How an antiaging clinic has access to these drugs to begin with is strange, but where there's money, there's a way...

For the record, I could give 2 sh!ts if he took HGH or not. He was going through some serious stuff with his neck, and if this stuff has been proven to help heal quicker, better, etc, more power to him...

the rest of the roided up animals that are eating this stuff just to gain an advantage, bit of a different story. Either way it's banned by the league, so there will be consequences, but Peyton is on the way out, and the other roid fiends will gladly sit out 4 games, because this stuff might be the difference between being a 2.4 million middle of the road player vs. a 9.5 mil all pro...

Same as it ever was...

• Like 1

Why is HGH illegal anyway? You'd think it would be in the NFL's interest to get players healthy and back on the field.

I saw an unbelievable stat while reading articles on this. Did you know that Manning still leads the NFL in INT's and has not played since week 10 :shocking:

Why is HGH illegal anyway? You'd think it would be in the NFL's interest to get players healthy and back on the field.

I saw an unbelievable stat while reading articles on this. Did you know that Manning still leads the NFL in INT's and has not played since week 10 :shocking:

I am starting to think Manning stopped using HGH last year when he all of a sudden couldnt get the ball down field. And his performance has been effected ever since. This story is far from over.

I assumed, no, I knew years ago most of these guys are taking all sorts of stuff. Tohave those kinds of bodies, with that kind of athleticism on so many of them just isn't natural. No doubt guys on my team have taken them, and yours too.

I assumed, no, I knew years ago most of these guys are taking all sorts of stuff. Tohave those kinds of bodies, with that kind of athleticism on so many of them just isn't natural. No doubt guys on my team have taken them, and yours too.

Nothing would surprise me in the realm of PEDs.

However, when you consider the money these guys have; and their access to the best nutrition, trainers and equipment that money can buy.... I'd like to think it can be done naturally.

Nothing would surprise me in the realm of PEDs.

However, when you consider the money these guys have; and their access to the best nutrition, trainers and equipment that money can buy.... I'd like to think it can be done naturally.

But all of them are jacked, as soon as they come out of college. Guys on the end of the roster look the same as first round draft picks. They all don't have big money to spend on all that. and letss face it, most people, and definetly most young people, with fame and money hanging in the balance, are going to take the easiest, most efficient road. Look at the big deal that was made about Tom Brady's picture from the draft. That's because he looked so normal.

But all of them are jacked, as soon as they come out of college. Guys on the end of the roster look the same as first round draft picks. They all don't have big money to spend on all that. and letss face it, most people, and definetly most young people, with fame and money hanging in the balance, are going to take the easiest, most efficient road. Look at the big deal that was made about Tom Brady's picture from the draft. That's because he looked so normal.

These guys just don't have money but time... Can you imagine what type of condition you could get in if it were your full time, year around job? I understand the "easy and efficient" part... that's probably the bottom line.

These guys just don't have money but time... Can you imagine what type of condition you could get in if it were your full time, year around job? I understand the "easy and efficient" part... that's probably the bottom line.

I often think that same thing. Nothing but time to work with trainers and hire a nutritionist and chef to assure I never have to eat fast food or junk for convenience sake.

Never mentally exhausted from 50 hr work weeks