Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Hello, I'm old here!

Well, Toofy has lured me out. It wasn't intentional to not be around. Just so much has happened.

2011 - Divorce. :overhead:

2012 - Met a new girl, a yoga instructor, after a period of dating funness. :banana:

2013 - Moved. Got married. Moved again. (Still in Tyler.) :music_guitarred:

2014 - Got laid off at the paypah, effectively ending my 30-year newspaper career. Did some work for a non-profit before going all in with New York Life as an insurance agent. :shocking:

2015 - Became one of the top new agents in the entire Dallas general office. (Tyler is part of that office.) Got my Series 6 and 63. Ended my first year with like 70 paid cases.

2016 - Toofy sends me a Facebook IM. :wub:

I'm still writing crapass music, drinking beer and playing fantasy football.

Jesus Christ, what did you do, change PCs and lose all your alias passwords? Now get the f u c k outta here and don't come back you joke. Or do you plan to have conversations with yourself again. Loser! Bwahahahahahahahah

Is it true that yoga instructors sometimes wear yoga pants? :wub:

Also, would you say that she's lithe?

You still hang out at the Sanctuary? TK unbanned me for a few days last week, which was the shiznit$#@! :lol:

Yes, I am a Silverback!

Well if you move forward at say 5mph and and then release a good shot, you can get your jizz travelling pretty fast. I would be interested in finding the spot where I shot, and then measure to the final landing spot of the load. You could even line up pictures of Rusty's face and see the furthest one you could hit.

You got old a long time ago, believe me.

:lol:

• Like 1

Can I see your fingerprint to verify you are the real deal ? Otherwise no pizza for you !!!

Can I see your fingerprint to verify you are the real deal ? Otherwise no pizza for you !!!

crassic!

Jesus Christ, what did you do, change PCs and lose all your alias passwords? Now get the f u c k outta here and don't come back you joke. Or do you plan to have conversations with yourself again. Loser! Bwahahahahahahahah

:thumbsup:

You just couldn't stay away, could you RP, I mean Edjr, I mean Drobeski, I mean GFIAFP...

Any new music?

Peaked at Shark Dance. That's like asking Billy Joel has he made any new music !!

Answer : Hell No - already peaked !!!!

shuthefrontdoor

You still play cards with that fock that got bannored? :D

How will el nino affect the NFL playoffs?

Also, I can only imagine the family band sounds like several cats getting raped in unison.

BTW, I still have my shark dance CD you sent me what, 25 years ago? I listen to it every so often..... what was that description someone brought forth about it? Was that Torrid who had that legendary one-liner?

Can we get a TylerRoseFan appearance ???

Beers on me !!!!!

(I mean IN me) :)

I may need your help in investing half a billion in a couple days

ThreadKiller is next.....then stbootleg,,,, and <gasp> fricker?

Can you do some fbi style research for my frosh year potluck dorm partner from ku that was supposedly from Dallas. He's Jewish and parents were rich

Can you do some fbi style research for my frosh year potluck dorm partner from ku that was supposedly from Dallas. He's Jewish and parents were rich

Rich, Jewish guy, from Dallas....

There's only two so it shouldn't be hard to track down

40k posts jesus.

And that's not even counting the posts as RP. :o

Well, Toofy has lured me out.

Inmates have Facebook privileges?

Wb, this place needs it. Its like cheers without the fun people.

Sippah cup still goes down as one of the best threads evah!!

Now just need a link to georgeous George at the tiki bar and the universe will correct.

How come whenever one shows up all the boobs come back as well ?

Well, Toofy has lured me out. It wasn't intentional to not be around. Just so much has happened.

2011 - Divorce. :overhead:

2012 - Met a new girl, a yoga instructor, after a period of dating funness. :banana:

2013 - Moved. Got married. Moved again. (Still in Tyler.) :music_guitarred:

2014 - Got laid off at the paypah, effectively ending my 30-year newspaper career. Did some work for a non-profit before going all in with New York Life as an insurance agent. :shocking:

2015 - Became one of the top new agents in the entire Dallas general office. (Tyler is part of that office.) Got my Series 6 and 63. Ended my first year with like 70 paid cases.

I'm still writing crapass music, drinking beer and playing fantasy football.

There is no way in hell you married a woman you brokeback queer especially a yoga instructer. And you've already admitted you are not in that buffalo turd group. Of course you were caught lying about it. I guess you sanctuary losers needed a place where more than 6 people posted. I see a few of you here. Do us all a favor and beat it. And leave too.

Hey do that bit where you invite one of your aliases out for a beer. That's about the only way you can make a friend.