Sign in to follow this  
Rusty Syringes

Hello, I'm old here!

ThreadKiller is next.....then stbootleg,,,, and <gasp> fricker?

I believe I gave the keys to Thread Killer to Rusty like a decade or so ago. Now I'm stuck with this alphanumeric abortion.

Hey Rusty.

Also hey Rusty can I have Thread Killer back? kthxbye!

He took your username and changed your password on you?

• Like 1

He took your username and changed your password on you?

I can't remember how it went down. I think I mentioned I was done with this place and he asked for the pw. As I recall, it was for the purposes of "teh hilarity".

I think your mom's good. Thanks.

And there it is....

You still hang out at the Sanctuary? TK unbanned me for a few days last week, which was the shiznit$#@! :lol:

Yeah, Sux said you have been banned "again" from the Sanctuary. Is this true or are you just not posting there anymore? You still appear in the members list so I don't know what's going on.

Pretty sure one of our two admins decided to make a joke and didn't see that it would make me look like a douche.

Again, I am not an admin, so I didn't "ban" you. I couldn't care less if you posted there.

Sippah cup still goes down as one of the best threads evah!!

Sippah Cup was Jackal Jr. He's now 16......yes it's been over 10 years!!! :shocking:

Sippah Cup was Jackal Jr. He's now 16......yes it's been over 10 years!!! :shocking:

Has he progressed to smashing PBR bottles over rival kid's heads yet?

Has he progressed to smashing PBR bottles over rival kid's heads yet?

Miller Lite! :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah, Sux said you have been banned "again" from the Sanctuary. Is this true or are you just not posting there anymore? You still appear in the members list so I don't know what's going on.

Pretty sure one of our two admins decided to make a joke and didn't see that it would make me look like a douche.

Again, I am not an admin, so I didn't "ban" you. I couldn't care less if you posted there.

I went in as you saw for a day or two, then the old ban message came back when I went back. That was in Chrome, so for grins I tried Firefox, and it worked for another day or two, after which that stopped as well. Just checked, neither works.

Who are the admins?

Much like your life :wave:

Yeah next time you change my oil please clean the windshield too.

Thank you.

I went in as you saw for a day or two, then the old ban message came back when I went back. That was in Chrome, so for grins I tried Firefox, and it worked for another day or two, after which that stopped as well. Just checked, neither works.

Who are the admins?

Orgazmo and JScott. I'll ask JScott to lift the ban again.

Orgazmo and JScott. I'll ask JScott to lift the ban again.

It worked for the one post I did there (on my phone fwiw) and the message is back. Let me know if you solve this rocket science. :cheers:

Pffft...rookie.

Who are you?

a guy who owes me some beer

Look at all the old FFtoogayers! :wub:

I rarely go to the Sanctuary. Rusty II is turning fawking 14 this month. He's still autistic, but the little focker makes straight A's in school and is like the Eddie Van Halen of the euphonium.

Had dinner and drinks recently with TRF. He's still very much a hom0sexual. I'm Facebook friends with a lot of the dudes here. You can friend me at Brian Thure Pearson

I've put out another CD since the last one I posted. I think it's pretty good. I've got rough recordings of like a dozen more songs and a whole bunch more I've done nothing with yet.

I had to quit because I got focking tennis elbow from PLAYING THE UKULELE. :first:

• Like 1

Look at all the old FFtoogayers! :wub:

I rarely go to the Sanctuary. Rusty II is turning fawking 14 this month. He's still autistic, but the little focker makes straight A's in school and is like the Eddie Van Halen of the euphonium.

Had dinner and drinks recently with TRF. He's still very much a hom0sexual. I'm Facebook friends with a lot of the dudes here. You can friend me at Brian Thure Pearson

I've put out another CD since the last one I posted. I think it's pretty good. I've got rough recordings of like a dozen more songs and a whole bunch more I've done nothing with yet.

I had to quit because I got focking tennis elbow from PLAYING THE UKULELE. :first:

Well on your way to your securities license. Planning on getting your 7?

Of your lawn? :dunno:

So now YOU are going after the grammar angle, really? :lol:

So is that what the cool kids are calling it these days. I chocked the chicken and you play the ukulele.

:wave:

Find me Erik :ninja:

I want someone to find his mom......

Uke injuries are rare, but much respected. :thumbsup:

How do you record your music? I bought a PreSonus 22 USB VSL with Studio One Artist, but it just kicks my a$$. I have watched tons of Youtube on the subject, but I am no engineer.

Anyway, good to have you back. You called out lurkers to post something long ago, and I did my first post. I am around 10K now, so you owe the place some kind of "I'm sorry", I guess. :wave: