Sign in to follow this  
rholio

Out

Hi guys and other people type persons. I'm having to trim some leagues this year, didn't have time to devote to them like I should. So, I'm out. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for the fun.

OK

Good to have you around. Timing is good too.Bye now.

Can we get someone from the Geek Club to replace rholio? This league needs some smack talking and some more active members...

I got posty already to replace rholio. We need to replace nzoner too though. I'm going to invite drobeski, he'd expressed an interest before.

I got posty already to replace rholio. We need to replace nzoner too though. I'm going to invite drobeski, he'd expressed an interest before.

Works for me...

BTW, have you had a chance to look at allowing IR moves and pickups? I can't activate my stiff that is on IR...

Works for me...

BTW, have you had a chance to look at allowing IR moves and pickups? I can't activate my stiff that is on IR...

Done.

Thanks...

So we aren't allowed to make any pickups/drops up to the Super Bowl?

Thanks...

So we aren't allowed to make any pickups/drops up to the Super Bowl?

Wrong. You can't make them after the super bowl. You can still make them now.

Wrong. You can't make them after the super bowl. You can still make them now.

Okay was just wondering because when I click on Add Player I get:

Your league calendar indicates that owners cannot submit waiver picks now.

Okay was just wondering because when I click on Add Player I get:

Your league calendar indicates that owners cannot submit waiver picks now.

I'll change that right now. We didn't use the MFL site last year, we'd gone to Yahoo for a year and came back. The rule changed from week 17 to the Super Bowl for the first time last year and never got updated.

Thanks... I must be a complete idiot because I am still unable to make any adds if I wanted to do so...

I'm going to invite drobeski, he'd expressed an interest before.

might have to replace me then

might have to replace me then

You're in luck, I haven't heard back from him in 3-4 days and am ready to move on. I hope you have a reason other than politics to dislike him. If you have a personal spat, that would, but I hadn't noticed.

You're in luck, I haven't heard back from him in 3-4 days and am ready to move on. I hope you have a reason other than politics to dislike him. If you have a personal spat, that would, but I hadn't noticed.

im not into politics and have no clue or care what his political views are. or anyone else who posts here.

im not into politics and have no clue or care what his political views are. or anyone else who posts here.

You only have this view cause you are a dumb liberal

Obama :mad:

You only have that view cause you are a conservitard.

Bush :mad:

Let me know which post makes sense so I can delete the other one.

Just leave it there and you can update it with the 2016 candidates...

i vote for the best (or in most cases least shitty) candidate. i did not vote for obama and bush sucked. havnt had a good prez since Billy.

i vote for the best (or in most cases least shitty) candidate. i did not vote for obama and bush sucked. havnt had a good prez since Billy.

Taft, McKinley or Harrison?

Taft, McKinley or Harrison?

again, im really not into politics or political history. I wouldn't have much of an opinion on these historical figures but each has his positives and negatives. some more negative than others. For the sake of an answer im going to pretend you meant William Henry Harrison and choose him :thumbsup:

again, im really not into politics or political history. I wouldn't have much of an opinion on these historical figures but each has his positives and negatives. some more negative than others. For the sake of an answer im going to pretend you meant William Henry Harrison and choose him :thumbsup:

WW says the best presidents are the ones who catch pneumonia giving their inauguration address in the rain and die a month later.

WW says the best presidents are the ones who catch pneumonia giving their inauguration address in the rain and die a month later.

:thumbsup: