Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Which Cardinal is Norman covering this Sunday?

I know he doesn't cover the slot and Fitz gets moved around a lot by Arian. I'm guessing he covers John Brown like he did Lockett last week. Thought Norman vs Fitz would have been a great matchup but Arians will probably avoid that

Floyd or Brown most likely. Fitzgerald led the team in snaps in the slot, followed by Brown and then Floyd.

The one that's not open .

Kearse got open on him this past weekend for a TD. :dunno:

It's a good thing that the Panthers will be Playing The Cardinals this week than , because Kearse doesn't play on the Cardinals. And the question was what Cardinals Wr would he be covering .

It's a good thing that the Panthers will be Playing The Cardinals this week than , because Kearse doesn't play on the Cardinals. And the question was what Cardinals Wr would he be covering .

Are you serious here? :lol: I said earlier in this thread who I think he will cover, so some understand the question, but it is not you.

Then with a snark remark you say "the one thats not open", I respond by saying a WR got open against him for a TD last week, to point out that WR do get open against him.

Your response is to then say "good thing they are playing the Cardinals," a team with better WRs than that of Kearse, all 3 (Fitz, Floyd, Brown) had statistically better seasons then Kearse?

Are you kidding me? :wacko:

Are you serious here? :lol: I said earlier in this thread who I think he will cover, so some understand the question, but it is not you.

Then with a snark remark you say "the one thats not open", I respond by saying a WR got open against him for a TD last week, to point out that WR do get open against him.

Your response is to then say "good thing they are playing the Cardinals," a team with better WRs than that of Kearse, all 3 (Fitz, Floyd, Brown) had statistically better seasons then Kearse?

Are you kidding me? :wacko:

Yeah like I said he will be covering the wr that's not open .

Just about always stays on his side.

If true then there is no answer to this question, since the Cards receivers move around.

Yeah like I said he will be covering the wr that's not open .

You say that as if WRs do not get open on him.

Then you act like Cardinals WRs are not better.

Do you even know what point you are making?

Lol oh my soul , how do you know how I'm acting ? It's my statement I own it and I stick to it , if you don't like it than get over it .

Lol oh my soul , how do you know how I'm acting ? It's my statement I own it and I stick to it , if you don't like it than get over it .

:doh: :blink: :wacko:

From the times I've watched the Panthers it seemed like Norman would stay in the left side against the outside WR. The Cardinals move WR around the formation so I think that it will not be a Norman vs ? type match up.

At this moment the Cards three monster wr have 7 rec and last week the three Seahawks wr had 22 rec . Every week is a new game . God bless .

At this moment the Cards three monster wr have 7 rec and last week the three Seahawks wr had 22 rec . Every week is a new game . God bless .

That means what? That the Seahawks WRs are better than Cardinals?

Seeing as how no one could understand the Sarah Palin like explanation from you I can only assume thats what you are mumbling?

So you are telling me you rather have the Seahawks WRs over the Cardinals WRs on any given week. Just because of one game?

Prisoner of the moment much, Sarah? Buddah Rub.

22 rec to 7 those are the facts . God Bless .

22 rec to 7 those are the facts . God Bless .

You have a reading comprehension problem? I can only assume you do from our interactions. :dunno:

I can accept that fact , now can you accept the fact that the Seahawks wr out perform the Cardinals wr ?

I can accept that fact , now can you accept the fact that the Seahawks wr out perform the Cardinals wr ?

Yes thats a fact, and not the discussion as I have been saying to you.

I am glad you can finally accept the fact you have the reading comprehension problem.

You can fix it by understanding the words people are using.

Yes thats a fact, and not the discussion as I have been saying to you.

I am glad you can finally accept the fact you have the reading comprehension problem.

You can fix it by understanding the words people are using.

It's not finally it's been a fact . I'm good with it . God bless

• Like 1