Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

What's your top 10 RB draft list look like for 2016 if you picked today?

When's the last time you provided either to this conversation?

I have been trying to explain why one would keep Freeman in their Top 10, but your reason of "you think" is not logical deduction what so ever, so I dont expect you to comprehend.

Enjoy the Super Bowl.

Says the guy who got wound up very easily over my opinion on a list.

My concern with Freeman was that he wasn't going to continue a ridiculous TD pace, after a couple 3 TD outings when the Falcons were playing well. I checked the game logs and they confirmed my overall impression. 9 rushing TDs in a 5 game span; just 2 in the other 11. Over the last 8 games, his rushing lines hovered around 50 yards and 3.5 per carry. The saving grace was that he was a reception machine.

I tend to like bigger backs but he proved pretty durable in an injury prone position. I don't play redraft so I don't need a "Top 10" list. However, with his question marks I'd probably have him in the 7-10 range.

My concern with Freeman was that he wasn't going to continue a ridiculous TD pace, after a couple 3 TD outings when the Falcons were playing well. I checked the game logs and they confirmed my overall impression. 9 rushing TDs in a 5 game span; just 2 in the other 11. Over the last 8 games, his rushing lines hovered around 50 yards and 3.5 per carry. The saving grace was that he was a reception machine.

I tend to like bigger backs but he proved pretty durable in an injury prone position. I don't play redraft so I don't need a "Top 10" list. However, with his question marks I'd probably have him in the 7-10 range.

TD leagues, sure I can see the beef. But in a ppr, he is (forgive me for comparing) ray rice like in possible production. Lots of catches and gets an overwhelming number of catches. 70+ for a RB who also gets 250 carries is huge. Even if he gets 200 carries its still 270 touches.

Right now he is no question a top ten rb . Now that's today , come August?

Do you guys really consider Doug Martin top 10? He had a great rookie season, fell off 2 seasons and put up good numbers in a contract year. After this year it appears he has the talent, but does he have the heart to keep it up.

I think if Martin can find his unto a team like the Colts or Cowboys he would be a no question top ten or even higher rb .

I had him as a comeback player of the year candidate and he paid off. I like him going forward as Jameis improves and the team commits to him.

• Like 1

After this year it appears he has the talent, but does he have the heart to keep it up.

I'm not sure about that.

And he would have had a huge season if they hadnt used Sims as much as they did assuming he stayed healthy

Will if Martin stays with the Buccs again , you need to get used to seeing Sims as the third down rb .

DJ, Bell, Gurley, AP, Freeman, Langford, Martin, Rawls, charles, Lacy.

Rawls is top 10 now that Beastmode is retired. Charles? Not so sure I'd take him top 10.

1. Bell

2. Charles

----------------------------

3. Gurley

4. D. Freeman

5. A. Peterson

6. D. Johnson

-----------------------------

7. E. Lacy

8. CJ Anderson

9. L. Miller

10. D. Murray

11. D. Lewis

12. Z. Elliot

Honorable Mentions: Langford, Forte, Rawls and whomever is toting it for Buffalo (sounds like McCoy is gonna get off)

Tier 1: is fairly straight forward to me, Charles and Bell are legit bell cows that get a ton of looks in the passing game and goal line carries, if they stay healthy (a huge if for both) they'll both finish in the top 4 easily, and probably top 3, so they definitely belong at the top add in the fact that Pittsburgh's offense is incredibly explosive when all are healthy, and the Chiefs utilize Charles a ton and you have your top 2 no problem.

Tier 2:

This tier carries more risk and complication and problems then tier 1, as such I move them down a notch. Gurley has a bad knee in his recent history, and a horrible offense and OL to cope with limiting his ceiling for the time being, Johnson has small sample size issues and was lambasted consistently for his timid running in college: i didn't see any of these issues as a pro so I'm not concerned about that anymore, but I am concerned about the middling OL and the age of Palmer, A.P. is 30+ and year to year faces the danger that he could hit that Shaun Alexander Wall any year now, plus the offense is subpar and again, the OL is not inspiring, and lastly Freeman has small sample sign issues, Tevin, and a horrible OL to deal with. I can't move any of them up until some of those issues are addressed.

Tier 3:

Lacy and Anderson make tier 2 largely because '15 was so horrible that neither deserve to be higher, but both have the potential to climb all the way into tier 1 based upon their offensive weapons, relative health in the latter case, and match fitness in the former case. If Lacy can stop basing his diet on the daily menu options at McDonald's and Panda Express, and Anderson has neither foot, toe, nor knee issues to concern himself with, then both guys will prove to be great value picks this summer for people willing to accept the risk both carry.

Tier 4:

If Tier 3 is risky business, then tier 4 is basically a collection of high ceiling and high floor roll's of the dice. Miller is a top 6 RB if his coaches ever use him properly which at this point seems unlikely, while Murray is a year removed from an outstanding performance, and with a new coaching staff in place, he could shock the world when used properly (I totally understand his absence in most top 10's, he earned that disrespect with a horrible season and troubling displays of attitude for a guy more known for his humility). The concern with Lewis is that he simply didn't earn enough touches to suggest whether or not he could be the bell cow in New England. It wouldn't shock me at all if he ended up being used like Abdullah was in Detroit: 8-14 carries, and 5-12 targets per game which would limit his upside, however, based on per touch productivity, Lewis was a top 10 back easy when healthy last year, and represents real value in most drafts if he can stay healthy. Zeke Elliot could easily pull off a season like Gurley last year even if he isn't his quality, it depends entirely on who decides to draft him (boy he sounds like a NYG to me) and his opportunity. If he lands on a team with a good or solid OL and balanced offense, he'll finish top 6-8 assuming he gets enough touches, but like Duke Johnson, your fate can be the opposite if your drafted by the wrong organization. Elliot on a team with a poor OL, and subpar offense could be a disappointment. Regardless, those who pick him will get a value in '16 as Elliot almost certainly will turn in a top 5-8 season at RB so long as he receives a bell cow's touches on the year, and can stay healthy, even if he's drafted by a dumpster fire squad.

Honorable Mentions: Langford and Forte out of Chicago should be quite productive if they receive bell cow status with Chicago and their new FA destination respectively. Both should represent value. Rawls seems to have a ton of talent and has a great situation, but small sample size and his injury make me leery, while Buffalo is intriguing with McCoy playing quite well and Williams being a monster in '15. I like all of these guys.

In '15 I avoided RB in nearly all my redraft leagues and in most of my MFL 10s in round 1, as much due to slotting, as any other reason (I only valued 5 RB's as top 12 overall players in the '15 draft: Bell (1), Charles (2), Peterson (5), Lacy (6), and Lynch (8), this year I expect RB's to carry value in veteran (if not expert as they're rather exclusive) leagues. I tend to go the opposite direction of trends unless I agree w/trendy valuations. This year I have 4 guys with legit first round grades, and in David Johnson, Eddie Lacy, and CJ Anderson, guys that could climb pretty high based on health, and camp reports into early August, as all three could be monsters in the right situation next fall (Johnson getting bell cow status beyond hopefully a line that is improved, Lacy post-diet and healthy, and CJ Anderson healthy, which he wasn't until late november/early december this year). Antonio Bryant, Julio Jones, Gronk, Hopkins, Beckham Jr, Dez Bryant and Allen Robinson are also likely first rounders. I would add that probably one of the most interesting values in '17 will be Mike Evans, if that absolutely horrific drop rate were to vanish in '16, Evans numbers would absolutely explode, especially with Winston being handled more responsibilities in the passing game (and if Martin is gone too). If Evans didn't have "duck hands" in '15, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine he could have easily posted a season with numbers along the lines of 85-1450-9 or thereabouts. Instead, butterfingers had what will go down as probably the worst "hands" performance by a starting caliber receiver in a season ever. However, if he fixes these issues, whomever rolled the dice on him will have one of the most valuable assets of the '16 season.

• Like 1

Bell

D Johnson

Gurley

Freeman

D Murray

Peterson

Rawls

Lewis

Charles

Forte

Ppr

Thank You .

DJ, Bell, Gurley, AP, Freeman, Langford, Martin, Rawls, charles, Lacy.

I saw today that Martin is likely to sign elsewhere. He would be kicked off my list in that case as I never really like guys switching teams. If he goes to dallas and they call him the bellcow thats another story.

Dion Lewis was top 5 in my PPR league before the injury. The only two problems I have with him at this time are health and he's a NE rb.

1. Bell

2. Charles

----------------------------

3. Gurley

4. D. Freeman

5. A. Peterson

6. D. Johnson

7. E. Lacy

8. CJ Anderson

9. L. Miller

10. D. Murray

11. D. Lewis

12. Z. Elliot

Honorable Mentions: Langford, Forte, Rawls and whomever is toting it for Buffalo (sounds like McCoy is gonna get off)

Tier 1: is fairly straight forward to me, Charles and Bell are legit bell cows that get a ton of looks in the passing game and goal line carries, if they stay healthy (a huge if for both) they'll both finish in the top 4 easily, and probably top 3, so they definitely belong at the top add in the fact that Pittsburgh's offense is incredibly explosive when all are healthy, and the Chiefs utilize Charles a ton and you have your top 2 no problem.

Tier 2:

This tier carries more risk and complication and problems then tier 1, as such I move them down a notch. Gurley has a bad knee in his recent history, and a horrible offense and OL to cope with limiting his ceiling for the time being, Johnson has small sample size issues and was lambasted consistently for his timid running in college: i didn't see any of these issues as a pro so I'm not concerned about that anymore, but I am concerned about the middling OL and the age of Palmer, A.P. is 30+ and year to year faces the danger that he could hit that Shaun Alexander Wall any year now, plus the offense is subpar and again, the OL is not inspiring, and lastly Freeman has small sample sign issues, Tevin, and a horrible OL to deal with. I can't move any of them up until some of those issues are addressed.

Tier 3:

Lacy and Anderson make tier 2 largely because '15 was so horrible that neither deserve to be higher, but both have the potential to climb all the way into tier 1 based upon their offensive weapons, relative health in the latter case, and match fitness in the former case. If Lacy can stop basing his diet on the daily menu options at McDonald's and Panda Express, and Anderson has neither foot, toe, nor knee issues to concern himself with, then both guys will prove to be great value picks this summer for people willing to accept the risk both carry.

Tier 4:

If Tier 3 is risky business, then tier 4 is basically a collection of high ceiling and high floor roll's of the dice. Miller is a top 6 RB if his coaches ever use him properly which at this point seems unlikely, while Murray is a year removed from an outstanding performance, and with a new coaching staff in place, he could shock the world when used properly (I totally understand his absence in most top 10's, he earned that disrespect with a horrible season and troubling displays of attitude for a guy more known for his humility). The concern with Lewis is that he simply didn't earn enough touches to suggest whether or not he could be the bell cow in New England. It wouldn't shock me at all if he ended up being used like Abdullah was in Detroit: 8-14 carries, and 5-12 targets per game which would limit his upside, however, based on per touch productivity, Lewis was a top 10 back easy when healthy last year, and represents real value in most drafts if he can stay healthy. Zeke Elliot could easily pull off a season like Gurley last year even if he isn't his quality, it depends entirely on who decides to draft him (boy he sounds like a NYG to me) and his opportunity. If he lands on a team with a good or solid OL and balanced offense, he'll finish top 6-8 assuming he gets enough touches, but like Duke Johnson, your fate can be the opposite if your drafted by the wrong organization. Elliot on a team with a poor OL, and subpar offense could be a disappointment. Regardless, those who pick him will get a value in '16 as Elliot almost certainly will turn in a top 5-8 season at RB so long as he receives a bell cow's touches on the year, and can stay healthy, even if he's drafted by a dumpster fire squad.

Honorable Mentions: Langford and Forte out of Chicago should be quite productive if they receive bell cow status with Chicago and their new FA destination respectively. Both should represent value. Rawls seems to have a ton of talent and has a great situation, but small sample size and his injury make me leery, while Buffalo is intriguing with McCoy playing quite well and Williams being a monster in '15. I like all of these guys.

In '15 I avoided RB in nearly all my redraft leagues and in most of my MFL 10s in round 1, as much due to slotting, as any other reason (I only valued 5 RB's as top 12 overall players in the '15 draft: Bell (1), Charles (2), Peterson (5), Lacy (6), and Lynch (8), this year I expect RB's to carry value in veteran (if not expert as they're rather exclusive) leagues. I tend to go the opposite direction of trends unless I agree w/trendy valuations. This year I have 4 guys with legit first round grades, and in David Johnson, Eddie Lacy, and CJ Anderson, guys that could climb pretty high based on health, and camp reports into early August, as all three could be monsters in the right situation next fall (Johnson getting bell cow status beyond hopefully a line that is improved, Lacy post-diet and healthy, and CJ Anderson healthy, which he wasn't until late november/early december this year). Antonio Bryant, Julio Jones, Gronk, Hopkins, Beckham Jr, Dez Bryant and Allen Robinson are also likely first rounders. I would add that probably one of the most interesting values in '17 will be Mike Evans, if that absolutely horrific drop rate were to vanish in '16, Evans numbers would absolutely explode, especially with Winston being handled more responsibilities in the passing game (and if Martin is gone too). If Evans didn't have "duck hands" in '15, it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine he could have easily posted a season with numbers along the lines of 85-1450-9 or thereabouts. Instead, butterfingers had what will go down as probably the worst "hands" performance by a starting caliber receiver in a season ever. However, if he fixes these issues, whomever rolled the dice on him will have one of the most valuable assets of the '16 season.

Its crazy that Jordan Matthews wasnt the worst after all the drops i saw. I bashed him a lot, but it was more out of aggravation that i put so much stock into him. I know my expectations falling short werent all on him. A lot was poor qb play and poor play design.

Just doing my first MFL 10 and I ended up picking Gurley at 1.7, and then taking Charles over Freeman and Jeffrey at 2.6. Real hard to decide that, but my mild skepticism of Freeman (especially regarding his second half of the season decline in productivity (though it matched woes with the OL) knocked him out, and not knowing where Alshon will play and his injury issues made him a bit scary, while Charles, if healthy (a big if) is a top 2 RB no doubt, and his handcuffs would come relatively cheap as well in case he has another knee issue.

Honestly I went WR/WR or TE/WR in most leagues last year because of slotting, and not grading many RB's as first rounders (as I mentioned above), and this year I think RB's actually represent a lot of value if you manage to avoid the injury bug (historically about 40-50% of RB's rated in the top 12 in one season fall out the next), as they've finally been pushed out of the overpriced zone. When you can get a top 2-3 when healthy RB in Charles in the mid-2nd, that's value, ditto Freeman. Basically there are about 4 RB's that would normally go top 6, who can be had 18th overall or later this year (Freeman, Charles, McCoy, Martin, maybe Forte too) depending upon how your draft unfolds, and plenty of other highly ranked options that I don't rate as high as others (guys like Ingram). Just seems like a ton of value at RB.

For now, i get the feeling that unless I land Gronk, I'll probably pull the trigger on 2 RB's pretty consistently through 3 rounds this year (or 4 if my slot is 9-12 if the right guys are available, they're on sale for the most part and if you are PPR, they can be explosively valuable, I'll deal with the injury risk issue in particular if I can handcuff the player with a relatively talented backup that comes rather cheap. In the end it just depends upon where the value is, as in this MFL 10 I expected to go Gronk or Hopkins, and then WR at 2.6, but instead Gurley was there at 1.7, and Freeman and Charles were still available at 2.6, when typically, if healthy, both would go top 5 most years based on their '15, and their productivity respectively.

Rawls is top 10 now that Beastmode is retired. Charles? Not so sure I'd take him top 10.

How would Charles not be in anyone Top 10 in redraft? Has he not proven himself? Has he not bounced back from an exact injury before? Dude is only 29 when the season starts. Averages of 5 ypc.

So, how would Chalres not be in Top 10, that is your opinion, but is it a reasonable opinion? No, not close.

Are there any rookies who might be starters immediately who might crack top 10?

Maybe, but I'd say its generally risky to draft a rookie in the first 2 or 3 rounds even if you think they will be a stud. There is often far more downside than upside with a rookie taken in this part of the draft.

If you do wanna tag a rookie early, my best recommendation is this:

Do your homework. Research, Research, Research, and Research some more.

and generally if you are gonna win your draft, you need to find at least one or two sleepers in the late rounds and at least one quality Waiver Wire pickup, so a Botched pick in the first 3 rounds means you will basically have to find at least one more sleeper in the later rounds to make up for your mistake or you need to kick ass on the Waiver wire pickups.

As such, the Botched pick will hinder your chances of winning the draft significantly.
Proceed with Caution.

PPR leagues

1. L. Bell

2. ADP

3. D. Freeman

4. D. Johnson

5. Rawls

riskier group

6. Gurley

7. J. Charles

8. Forte (?Depends?)

9. E. Lacy (If I see a loss in weight)

10. L. Miller (If he stays in Miami)

11. Langford (Assuming Forte gone)

12. D. Lewis (Depends who they bring in)

10-20 are pretty much the same to me and could flip around.

D. Murray, Ingram, CJ Anderson, Ivory, Murray (Oak), Martin, Etc.

How would Charles not be in anyone Top 10 in redraft? Has he not proven himself? Has he not bounced back from an exact injury before? Dude is only 29 when the season starts. Averages of 5 ypc.

So, how would Chalres not be in Top 10, that is your opinion, but is it a reasonable opinion? No, not close.

Yeah you're probably right, if he rebounds from that knee injury he's fine.

I just have terrible history of missing on sure-fire 1st round stud RB.

Yeah you're probably right, if he rebounds from that knee injury he's fine.

I just have terrible history of missing on sure-fire 1st round stud RB.

Me too, thats why last year I took the safest RB in the draft, Lacy, at 2. Cant miss there. Then in my other I took Luck so pretty much I bustproofed my first round to get value nomatter what. Yep, genius.

FF can go suck a donkey dong.

Bell

Peterson

Charles

Gurley

Rawls

Martin

Freeman

Ingram

Latavius

Lamar Miller (hoping he's in Houston)

After the first wave of FA, I don't think this has changed.

Khiry is gone from NO to give Ingram a boost.

Martin stayed his butt in Tampa which is good for his consistency hopefully.

Miller ended up in the best landing spot IMHO.

Latavius avoided Ivory and other high profile RBs and got a massive guard upgrade

• Like 1

If I picked today?

1. Bell

2. Charles

3. ADP

4. Gurley

5. Martin

after this point the list gets more fluid as I balance out upsides and risk.

6. Rawls-running offense, solid team

7. Lacy-Based on reports that he hired a personal trainer and is looking a lot better. I saw a twitter pick a while back and it looks like 20 pounds are gone and he looks lean and mean. If he comes to camp fat he will be dropped from my top 10.

8. Devonta Freeman-He ran against a lot of weak defenses last year. I dont see him having the same kind of season. but I do have to acknowledge what he did. his spot represents the midpoint of my upside and downside risks associated with owning him.

9. J Stewart-He quietly had a very good season that was derailed by injury late in the season.

10 David Johnson-Arizona- RB's Playing for a first place club tend to put up good numbers and lots of TD's. If CJ2K returns to play for AZ, I have to drop this kid from my top 10 regardless of his talent.

Just missing the cut, but likely to slip into the top 10 if something happens to any of my top 10:

DMC- He quietly had a good season in Dallas. putting up top RB1 numbers in games where he was the starter.

Lamar Miller- The change of scenery and added workload should bump his numbers up. but there is the risk associated with being on a club with a whole new backfield(which could make for a slow start until the team learns to play together as a unit). There is also the risk that the QB isnt as good as advertised. If this happens, it could be a rough year for Lamar as he will face a stacked box on first and second downs.

• Like 1

9. J Stewart-He quietly had a very good season that was derailed by injury late in the season.

10. David Johnson-Arizona- RB's Playing for a first place club tend to put up good numbers and lots of TD's. If CJ2K returns to play for AZ, I have to drop this kid from my top 10 regardless of his talent.

9. Shocker, never heard that story before. But yea he was pretty much a beast in the 2nd half. Just too risky to rank that high.

10.LOL no you dont. Plus its long odds he returns. DJ is a top overall candidate to me. The coach being a stubborn idiot is what kept DJ from a 20td, 1400yd season, at least.

9. Shocker, never heard that story before. But yea he was pretty much a beast in the 2nd half. Just too risky to rank that high.

10.LOL no you dont. Plus its long odds he returns. DJ is a top overall candidate to me. The coach being a stubborn idiot is what kept DJ from a 20td, 1400yd season, at least.

I can appreciate your opinion on this.

#9 was projected based on a combination of upside and downside risks. He played like a top 5 back in the middle and late in the season. played mediocre early in the season. and played very well late the season previous. I think #9 is a reasonable spot for him. You could argue he should be #10-12 and that wouldnt be a huge deviation in value from what I have here.

as for #10. David Johnson certainly has more upside, but the situation you describe is one of the downside risks associated with this kid. That and the body of work from which to judge him on is a bit small. Anytime you have a small sample size it is easy to overvalue or undervalue him.

This kid has the upside for sure, but his high ceiling is offset by his low floor.

anyhow I appreciate your input on this.

Bell

ADP

Charles

Gurley

D. Johnson

L. Miller

Freeman

Rawls

D. Martin

E. Lacy

After the first wave of FA, I don't think this has changed.

Khiry is gone from NO to give Ingram a boost.

Martin stayed his butt in Tampa which is good for his consistency hopefully.

Miller ended up in the best landing spot IMHO.

Latavius avoided Ivory and other high profile RBs and got a massive guard upgrade

Latavius might have the best offensive line in football right now. Thanks for pointing that out. After Penn just re-upped, Raider fans are likening this line as the best we've had since the Gruden era. Watch closely what this team does at RB, I'm still not convinced they are sold on Murray.

Saw a interesting article about Lacy where he says he's not sure if he lost any weight .

Saw a interesting article about Lacy where he says he's not sure if he lost any weight .

He can gain good weight and lose bad weight. I think..

Bell

ADP

Charles

Gurley

D. Johnson

L. Miller

Freeman

Rawls

D. Martin

E. Lacy

I could live with this list, although I would like to see Langford squeak in.

Chris Johnson re-signed with the Cardinals. Sorry folks, but David Johnson isn't going to be the bell-cow everyone thought he was

Chris Johnson re-signed with the Cardinals. Sorry folks, but David Johnson isn't going to be the bell-cow everyone thought he was

I took some heat for ranking David Johnson as low as I did. This is what I was afraid of and why I didnt rank him higher.

Based on this development, I remove David Johnson from the # 10 spoit in my top 10 and replace with Lamar Miller

I'm not budging, I'm going to leave him in my top ten.

You had him ranked higher. I had him at #10.

so it didnt take a big hit to drop him out of my top 10 list.

of course the rankings will be redone multiple times between now and the season opener.

If it looks like they will use him as a bell cow, I may move him back up the rankings. But I am expecting some form of time share which likely means less production that you would like to have in a fantasy RB.

Bottom line: this cant help David Johnsons fantasy value.

If I picked today?

1. Bell

2. Charles

3. ADP

4. Gurley

5. Martin

after this point the list gets more fluid as I balance out upsides and risk.

6. Rawls-running offense, solid team

7. Lacy-Based on reports that he hired a personal trainer and is looking a lot better. I saw a twitter pick a while back and it looks like 20 pounds are gone and he looks lean and mean. If he comes to camp fat he will be dropped from my top 10.

8. Devonta Freeman-He ran against a lot of weak defenses last year. I dont see him having the same kind of season. but I do have to acknowledge what he did. his spot represents the midpoint of my upside and downside risks associated with owning him.

10 David Johnson-Arizona- RB's Playing for a first place club tend to put up good numbers and lots of TD's. If CJ2K returns to play for AZ, I have to drop this kid from my top 10 regardless of his talent.

Just missing the cut, but likely to slip into the top 10 if something happens to any of my top 10:

DMC- He quietly had a good season in Dallas. putting up top RB1 numbers in games where he was the starter.

Lamar Miller- The change of scenery and added workload should bump his numbers up. but there is the risk associated with being on a club with a whole new backfield(which could make for a slow start until the team learns to play together as a unit). There is also the risk that the QB isnt as good as advertised. If this happens, it could be a rough year for Lamar as he will face a stacked box on first and second downs.

i dont even think you believe this list. i have seen your points made in the miller thread. dmc ahead of him? you are determined to justify your miller cause. stewart? why is he is anyones top 10. you mention risk for miller but it doesnt stop you from having stewart so high.

I could live with this list, although I would like to see Langford squeak in.

i could to, but im not a fan of people ranking unproven players to the top 10.

langford has upside but he isnt worthy of top 10. rawls is ranked far to high in a lot of lists to fancy me.

i dont even think you believe this list. i have seen your points made in the miller thread. dmc ahead of him? you are determined to justify your miller cause. stewart? why is he is anyones top 10. you mention risk for miller but it doesnt stop you from having stewart so high.

Not to call you stupid, but If DMC was ranked ahead of him I wouldnt have moved Miller up to #10 when I re ranked my guys when CJ2K was resigned in AZ.

If you're gonna troll me, at least do a decent job.

I've explained my position on all my guys and you and your buddy (who are probably the same person) have done nothing but criticize me for it.

Stewart put up some really good numbers on a first place Carolina Team. Definitely RB1 numbers. and because that team will be playing with the lead most of the time, he's gonna get all the carries he can handle and lots of TD opportunities. A far less risky play than Miller. That's why hes ahead of him on my list.

I've explained my top 10 and listed my rationale. why dont you do the same so I can pick apart your faulty logic?

I'm not gonna rank Miller in my top 5 at this point in the year no matter how much you troll me, so why dont you find someone else to harass?

I may adjust based on who looks good and who looks bad in exhibition or based on player moves, but my bottom line is that Miller is in a whole new offense with a whole new backfield and a QB who may or may not be the real deal. If it turns out hes not that good, Miller will be running against a stacked box every game and his numbers wont be great.

that alone is enough to not rank this guy in the top 5. Other than you and your buddy, nobody else seems to have a problem with this.

If you like him that much, go and draft him early in the first round of your draft. I'm kinda hoping someone does that in my draft. It wont be me. I can assure you of that.