Sign in to follow this  
Wasn't rosters supposed to be at 22 at the Super Bowl?

:dunno:

Kind of unfair that the nine players probably won't be cut until 8:29pm ET tonight so that no one else can have a shot at them, especially like a weak team like mine...

I tried to make my cuts last night but the MFL server is down.

I do hereby cut and commit the souls of the following to an eternity of free agent hell:

Cody Latimer

Darren Waller

Have at 'em.

Server problem for me too. Was just in there checking an hour ago.

They were in the process of making moves over the past week to migrate to new servers, probably getting ready for the 2016 season...

Up again. Four teams yet to clear IR.

i should now be in compliance

:dunno:

Kind of unfair that the nine players probably won't be cut until 8:29pm ET tonight so that no one else can have a shot at them, especially like a weak team like mine...

IMO, when players are cut at this point in the year, there should be no ability for anyone else to ad them until draft day. One year, someone cut Adrian Peterson... yes Adrian Peterson.. no way should he be awarded FCFS to whoever checks first.

Up again. Four teams yet to clear IR.

I think the IR players should be cut... It would stop people from being lazy and also make it easy for the commish to choose whom to cut...

I think the IR players should be cut... It would stop people from being lazy and also make it easy for the commish to choose whom to cut...

negative. we play fast and loose with the rules in this league as is. I helped volty draft up a set of bylaws a year or two ago and we already have no followed them for the IR situation. If we gave some teams until the real life Super Bowl to make cuts, it would be sort of unfair to manually make cuts for the remaining owners when in the bylaws IR and cuts were supposed to be done by the end of week 17 regular season. pretty much everyone in the league would be guilty including the commish.

ROSTER SIZE AND CUTS: Roster size is 22. We have two IR spots. If your player is placed on IR by his NFL team, he's eligible for IR in our league. If he comes off of IR in-season, you must make room on your roster for him within a week or else lose him. During the off-season, rosters cannot exceed 22 players so any player placed on IR must be returned to the regular lineup within a week after our league's season ends or else that player will get cut. Prior to each year's rookie/free agent draft, owners can cut any amount of players they see fit. The number of cuts an owner makes will determine how many rounds that owner will draft. Players may not be placed on CCDL IR prior to the completion of the anual rookie/FA draft.