Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Geek Spermoff commentary

Ksb for sports? Tiger Tiger Lebron Lebron...

Just kidding. I know he fits the sports category because I've played in an FF league with him :P

He has his closet. Doesn't need your secret message board.

:clap:

Woudn't be a spermoff if OM wasn't around. :wub:

I bet if you played your cards right she'd show you her boobies.

I can't believe Edjr has 70,000 more posts than me. I feel sorry for tanatastic having to read through all of that hot garbage.

Yeah but at least 50,000 of those were just him posting stupid smileys.

Yes

I tell you what, when you have as many posts as me, I'll stop. For now, suck my white ass, I'll post anything I want.

I have no less than 5 deserving Geeks with my next pick. Gonna need a minute while I run through all my PM's of things they've offered in return. BRB

I have no less than 5 deserving Geeks with my next pick. Gonna need a minute while I run through all my PM's of things they've offered in return. BRB

Just so we're clear, none of them are TK, right?

Let me guess, none have posted in 8 years

Yes

Why? Too polysyllabic for this joint? Not enough smiley-only posts? I want to fit in, show me.

I tell you what, when you have as many posts as me, I'll stop. For now, suck my white ass, I'll post anything I want.

Nice work smalls. Measuring yourself by post count does make you appear bigger.

I feel like I've been piling on ksb but cbfalcon strikes me more as an . Don't get me wrong. I like him but he plays the heel constantly.

I'd put sports numero dos though so it fits well enough

I feel like I've been piling on ksb but cbfalcon strikes me more as an ######. Don't get me wrong. I like him but he plays the heel constantly.

I'd put sports numero dos though so it fits well enough

That's all great, but nobody is paying attention to this draft anymore. Thanks.

Then why are you opening this thread?

Fock you sanctuary clowns. If you wanted any say, you never should have left in the first place.

You're like a bunch of old ass Milton Berle's and Bing Crosby's showing up at the Oscars on the red carpet telling us Bob Hope got ripped off.

Go fock your collective selves and go start your own 3 man sanctuary draft, toolbags.

Still psychotic lunatic b!tch after all these years, ChronicWindbag.

And it wasn't even me that picked you as an all time ass. Go imagine.

Oh, CH, please don't be mad with us. We just want FFToday to be the bestest that FFToday can be. Clearly, there is nobody looking at this forum on a regular basis with a critical eye. We must all learn from mistakes and strive for excellence.

wow you guys are a special breed of pathetic losers. holy sh;t. go back to your adult secret dungeons and dragons frat club already. it's focking brutal to read.

Thanks for the recommendation porkbutt.

CH - this is exactly what I was referencing in my prior post. I look forward to your reply.

Looking over the teams so far (page 2 post# 59 in the draft pick only thread) I'd rank them as follows:

1. My team

2. Sux's team

8. Everybody else tied for last

Still psychotic lunatic b!tch after all these years, ChronicWindbag.

Pssst....CH, Meph thinks you are his ex-wife. :unsure:

We struck a nerve in that we're hosting a Ouija-like seance of a Geek history draft and the spirits of the Sanctuary are offended in that nobody remembers them.

Maybe if they came out of the foothills and jihaded us more often this wouldn't be a problem.

We struck a nerve in that we're hosting a Ouija-like seance of a Geek history draft and the spirits of the Sanctuary are offended in that nobody remembers them.

Maybe if they came out of the foothills and jihaded us more often this wouldn't be a problem.

Agreed.

Out of sight. Out of mind.

After doing this exercise, we are in the 6th round and there are at least 20 Geeks that should be picked off the top of my head. A couple I'm really suprised but they don't fit my unfilled categories. :(

No one cares about your list. Hth :P

After doing this exercise, we are in the 6th round and there are at least 20 Geeks that should be picked off the top of my head. A couple I'm really suprised but they don't fit my unfilled categories. :(

I've got openings in hilarity and a$$hole left and I'm not sure I want to use it on quality old timers nobody remembers.

Looking over the teams so far (page 2 post# 59 in the draft pick only thread) I'd rank them as follows:

1. My team

2. Sux's team

8. Everybody else tied for last

Does that mean everyone else came on the biscuit first and you had to eat it?

Fock you sanctuary clowns. If you wanted any say, you never should have left in the first place.

You're like a bunch of old ass Milton Berle's and Bing Crosby's showing up at the Oscars on the red carpet telling us Bob Hope got ripped off.

Go fock your collective selves and go start your own 3 man sanctuary draft, toolbags.

Don't confuse having opinions with giving a rat's ass who gets picked. We're perfectly content to laugh at the draft as-is. We already did our own versions of it 10 years ago. Have a nice day!

Oh, CH, please don't be mad with us. We just want FFToday to be the bestest that FFToday can be. Clearly, there is nobody looking at this forum on a regular basis with a critical eye. We must all learn from mistakes and strive for excellence.

I don't remember you trying and failing at being an ass like you are here. It doesn't suit you; embrace your niceness and give us some charcuterie suggestions. :cheers:

fwiw - my KSB2424 sports pick explaination

Dudes man slobber love (MSL) for quite a few of sports elite is unparalleled here. For that, (and the fact that I agree with some of his MSL) his passion, general sports knowledge and ability to shut most of you fockers down with facts and common sense during those rare times that we actually discuss sports here.

Added bonus: He could easily be a #1 pick in Politics or Brain and none of you mooks would bat an eye.

fwiw - my KSB2424 sports pick explaination

Dudes man slobber love (MSL) for quite a few of sports elite is unparalleled here. For that, (and the fact that I agree with some of his MSL) his passion, general sports knowledge and ability to shut most of you fockers down with facts and common sense during those rare times that we actually discuss sports here.

Added bonus: He could easily be a #1 pick in Politics or Brain and none of you mooks would bat an eye.

i let out a hearty guffaw

It is laughable to call this draft an "All Time" draft. At it's conclusion, I'll bet that at least 3 of the best posters ever to grace this board will be left out completely.

Its safe to say that at least 25 of the best posters to ever grace this board dont even come around here anymore.

Its safe to say that at least 25 of the best posters to ever grace this board dont even come around here anymore.

Suxforthem