Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Husker

Geek Spermoff commentary

Is this when and where we talk about KSB's domination of this thing?

Sure :)

I'll be posting the actual POLL here shortly though.

Brinett9 would have been a great hilarity pick but I worried people forgot about him (so I took Swerski another who new people don't know but whose legend remains intact).

Geeks I would have thought would have been drafted and were snubbed. The Geek NIT if you will. :)

RLLD

Patsfatboy

WhiteWonder

Me2006

Addict

30fbt

I'm sure there are others, bottom line is more people have posted here than I thought. :unsure:

Were all on my radar and thought they would of all been taken as well.

add1ct was going to be my vagina, (literally as well)

I chose Posty, a much bigger vagina

your logic stands tall ed.

Pissed on any chics lately? ;)

:D

Been a while I must say.

How's it going? I can admit, you are definitely missed around here.

Going well here. Haven't posted really at all on any boards. Just stopped in to see what was happening.

Saw a geek draft, had to laugh- that used to happen back in the day as well.

Need to stop in more.

You keeping this all in line?

Going well here. Haven't posted really at all on any boards. Just stopped in to see what was happening.

Saw a geek draft, had to laugh- that used to happen back in the day as well.

Need to stop in more.

You keeping this all in line?

was getting pretty ridiculous, had to start my own board.

a few people have been banned here, it is tolerable now.

Geeks I would have thought would have been drafted and were snubbed. The Geek NIT if you will. :)

Brinett9 - I cannot believe he went undrafted. I was trying to think of ways to move him into the Hilarity spot all draft but couldn't do it and used up that spot in round one. Maybe the wittiest mofo ever here.

Others:

RLLD

Patsfatboy

Vikings4Ever

Megla - I thought he'd go in the sports or heart category

WhiteWonder - in sports

ShoNuff

Strike

Me2006

Addict

Carrie

Surferskin

30fbt

I'm sure there are others, bottom line is more people have posted here than I thought. :unsure:

Wait. I wasn't drafted? WTF is wrong with you people? I have more brains in my peanus than 99.9% of you all.

Wait. I wasn't drafted? WTF is wrong with you people? I have more brains in my peanus than 99.9% of you all.

seeing KSB is a real azzhole and dicktater, I will play by the rules.

I can't let this person slip and be undrafted.

Please move Recidivist - to Brains

and 8.7 shovelheadt - Hilarity

no clue how this guy went undrafted. The man that brought the Choke fock and beating a dog with a rake. He brought plenty more.

I am sorry Patsfat, I wanted to swap out Recidivist for you and draft you as my brain. KSB sucks

is GFIAP still around? That was intolerable within itself.

the name of the new board is nomoregfiafp.boards.net

he and rp as no longer around, or so it seems.

Maybe I am?

Why would you think I was dead though?

pick your game up!

Legendary NHL tough guy Bob Probert died Monday after collapsing while on a boat on Lake St. Clair near Windsor, Ont. He was 45 and is survived by his wife, Dani, and their four children.

Probert was boating with his children, father-in-law and mother-in-law. His father-in-law, Dan Parkinson, said in a short news conference Monday night at Windsor Regional Hospital that Probert developed "severe chest pain" around 2 p.m. before collapsing to his death. Emergency crews attempted to revive Probert on the shore, but to no avail.

The Windsor Star reported his death was confirmed by Ontario Provincial Police spokeswoman Shawna Coulter shortly after 5 p.m.

"This is a tragedy for the family and totally unexpected," Parkinson said.

Maybe I am?

Why would you think I was dead though?

Heart attack in 2010

Heart attack in 2010

I guess my posting the article didn't tell the story? :unsure:

I know the real BP was dead and now that I think about it, that's probably about the time I quit posting here.

Sorry I was slow on that reference.

Great job picking a bunch of otto grahams and Johnny Us while leaving the Drew Brees and Rogers types undrafted.

I guess my posting the article didn't tell the story? :unsure:

Cross posting like you cross dress.

Well, the fact that you picked Recidivist in the first place makes no sense with a stud like me still on the bored. :thumbsdown:

I was trying to go old school and I drafted him as hilarity (should have gone with brinett/Sarg bri)

I demand a redraft

Great job picking a bunch of otto grahams and Johnny Us while leaving the Drew Brees and Rogers types undrafted.

You're growing on me Montana. You're like that really good Triple A Prospect. Just need a few more years of seasoning. :thumbsup:

Mungwater and penultimatestraw and mobb deep could have easily been drafted too.

I mean fock, this was actually harder than I thought it was going to be. :(

who are you?

who are you?

Im not either of those guys, im more of a Ben Roethlisberger. All of my rapes have been while they were asleep so thats almost consent.

Patweisers44 didn't get drafted?

the heart of a lion.

nicest person here

:(

Or added some diverse drafters.

There was a thread up for a week asking for drafters to volunteer. We originally wanted 12 but hardly anyone stepped up. Pretty much had to beg to get an eighth. Maybe if you were here you would have seen it.

In that thread I asked for ideas of how to do it. Not much feedback at all from anyone not signed up to participate.

Nobody says anything until it's over. It's not much different than real life. Anytime somebody tries to plan a party or do something fun, maybe get a softball team together, etc nobody helps or says anything until the end. Then they whine.

There was a thread up for a week asking for drafters to volunteer. We originally wanted 12 but hardly anyone stepped up. Pretty much had to beg to get an eighth. Maybe if you were here you would have seen it.

In that thread I asked for ideas of how to do it. Not much feedback at all from anyone not signed up to participate.

Nobody says anything until it's over. It's not much different than real life. Anytime somebody tries to plan a party or do something fun, maybe get a softball team together, etc nobody helps or says anything until the end. Then they whine.

I only joined out of pity, I never pay attention what's going on here, too busy building my post count

Brinett9 would have been a great hilarity pick but I worried people forgot about him (so I took Swerski another who new people don't know but whose legend remains intact).

All I remember about Brinnett9 was that I laughed just about every time he posted...shoulda been the #1 Hilarity pick IMO.

I wasn't whining. I was making a suggestion. FYI, if I had seen it, I would not have volunteered because I don't know 80% of the posters here.

When I plan a party, and nobody is interested, I postpone the party.

I wasn't whining. I was making a suggestion. FYI, if I had seen it, I would not have volunteered because I don't know 80% of the posters here.

When I plan a party, and nobody is interested, I postpone the party.

What's wrong with nobody? Other than being a bit of a creeper?

Should have. English are be a difficult language.

One of them Nazis I see. :ninja: