Sign in to follow this  
BiPolarBear

You Jack Wagons Totally Deserve This

I'm back bitches, with a true sin against god:

Holy mother of God. I wasn't sure that you could slither under the bar of "run Joey Run" but you crushed it. I don't know that this dhiarrhea aborted fetus smoothie with a sidecar of ass pus can possibly be topped. That is a truly terrible song.

I'm back bitches, with a true sin against god:

If I'm the home team that's like a grand slam in the top of the 9th of a tied game but I do get one more at bat......unfortunately I still lose

If I'm the home team that's like a grand slam in the top of the 9th of a tied game but I do get one more at bat......unfortunately I still lose

Just seeing you walk to the plate, makes grown men tremble. :shocking:

I took my medicine and watched the whole Bo vid. After it ended, I found myself pondering the message of the song, and picturing the fiancé throwing the letter away. Just about then, I snapped out of it and realized I was standing up to my shins in raw sewage. God, that song was bad.

I remember being a kid and calling the local radio station to request Disco Duck.

The lame music threads stop or I bring the pain!!

:D

Dude's teeth are the equivalent of gocolts political beliefs.

This thread is winning. More.

I said hi the The Captain when he strolled trough the Cewin Vega booth at a NAMM show. Yes, he had on the cap.

Yoursong sucks, but you and the Artist Currently Known As a Body Orifice have added a new dimension to the sickness. The musicianship is not bad, but what has been done with it is deplorable. Thank you.

I said hi the The Captain when he strolled trough the Cewin Vega booth at a NAMM show. Yes, he had on the cap.

You song sucks, but you and the Artist Currently Known As a Body Orifice have added a new dimension to the sickness. The musicianship is no bad, but what has been done with it is deplorable. Thank you.

This was also at the top of the charts...it should be banned as well

This was also at the top of the charts...it should be banned as well

I considered that option and appreciate how you feel. I think it reached number four and no Grammy. Something else that saved it is that American did a version of the song. One of the guys in America said that people go out of their way after their shows to thank them for not playing it. Kind of puts the bad stamp on it.

This Gem of total ineptitude reminded me of another group who sounded like they bought their instruments yesterday...or maybe this morning. I didn't know the name of the band or the song and thought I would never find them. Then I remembered that a small guitar maker had made a copy of the guitar they abuse.

Absolutely no thread like this is complete without Rebecca Blacks Friday. Yes it was played to death when it came out but its a lasting example of some of the worst singing and lyrics ever produced in music. You guys are actual playing decent classics in this thread. That Don Johnson and that Duck song is John Lennon compared to this. If you never gave this a chance, its well worth a full listen and analyzing each verse.

Absolutely no thread like this is complete without Rebecca Blacks Friday. Yes it was played to death when it came out but its a lasting example of some of the worst singing and lyrics ever produced in music. You guys are actual playing decent classics in this thread. That Don Johnson and that Duck song is John Lennon compared to this. If you never gave this a chance, its well worth a full listen and analyzing each verse.

That one is awesomely bad. It's so bad it's good.

This one? Just horrible.

It was horrible. I started feeling shame in under one minute.

This has a place here.....

Just horrid. It is actually a cover version of the 1975 original abomination.

That video is a sign that the world is coming to an end.

This has a place here.....

Yes it belongs in this thread. A genuine artistic low. We should send it out into space for aliens to find so they are scared to come here.

How about these commercials? I have never seen all of this one because I just can't take it.

The use of pitch correction on literally every note she sings makes me wonder if she actually sounds WORSE in real life than she does in this video. Her vocal tone is kind of a nasal quack gas attack. The song has a following of critics who consider it the worst song ever. Thank you for shitting on my thread.

How about these commercials? I have never seen all of this one because I just can't take it.

They usually get really cute girls for these. A rare misstep for them. <_<