Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Can some explain to me what's with the hate for the sanctuary guys?

I'm ecstatic:

The Kansas City Royals today announced contract extensions for Senior Vice President of Baseball Operations and General Manager, Dayton Moore, and manager Ned Yost. Terms and length of Moore's extension were not disclosed, while Yost has agreed to an extension through 2018.

"You can't find an individual with a stronger work ethic or dedication to his craft than Dayton Moore," said Dan Glass, Royals' President. "He possesses all of the qualities you look for starting with his leadership, to organizational vision and tireless dedication to the position. Dayton also possesses the ability to get everyone working toward the same common goal, which is to strive daily to make this organization better."

"It's a privilege to continue to represent the Glass family, our organization and the great fans as the general manager of the Kansas City Royals," said Moore. "I'm proud of the culture and it's an honor to work alongside so many talented and dedicated people within this organization."

The extension of manager Ned Yost will assure that the winningest manager in franchise history will be at the helm for the next three seasons. He passed Whitey Herzog on the Royals’ all-time wins list (411) on June 18, 2015, with a 3-2 victory over Milwaukee. Yost also recorded his 900th career win on August 15 of last season with a 9-4 triumph over the Los Angeles Angels.

"We are extremely delighted that Ned will remain our manager through at least the 2018 championship season," said Dayton Moore. "It's an absolute joy and honor to work alongside him."

I thought we banned him because he spammed the board with BS threads. I could be wrong.

I remember cmh being focking horrible, I just can't remember if he got banned for it.

So I think cmh is upset because he used to be a member and we kicked him out. That's fair. I can understand the grudge.

TEK, we didn't kick you out, did we? I thought you left? My memory is foggy but I think we were giving you sh!t and you left, and then after you left we were all like "hey, why did he leave?"

I left, but not because you were giving me . That was expect. I mean I went with you naming me Cockmouf. LOL. I left because someone else was invited for the sole reason to kick them out. I figured I was probably in the same category as them so I just beat ya'll to the punch. And I was afraid that Swerski would give us a live feed of his butt crack again. Some things you just can't unsee.

And I was afraid that Swerski would give us a live feed of his butt crack again. Some things you just can't unsee.

I forgot all about that. Man, that was hilarious.

I left because someone else was invited for the sole reason to kick them out.

We did? :lol:

Yeah we used to be d!cks.

So apparently edjr made his own board, personal private invite only. Is there hatred for him too? Or is it just the guys who went to the Sanctuary?

He was hated long before he created his own message board.

Besides he left not for greener pastures but to avoid the on slot of GFIAFP posts

He was hated long before he created his own message board.

I thought edjr was the cult leader for most of these idiots here.

It was some chick. It was pretty brutal. I really felt bad for her. Besides I barely fit in here, much less there. LOL

Ouch. I don't remember that. Either way, I wasn't involved. That is a shitty thing to do. :(

So apparently edjr made his own board, personal private invite only. Is there hatred for him too?

Why yes there is.

Why yes there is.

Cool. Like I said, I thought edjr was the messiah around these parts. Knowing people don't like him actually improves my perception of this place.

Cool. Like I said, I thought edjr was the messiah around these parts. Knowing people don't like him actually improves my perception of this place.

He's prolly the only poster I dispize more than you guys.

He's prolly the only poster I dispize more than you guys.

Well that is our common bond, my brother. Let's unite in our dislike for edjr.

Also it's "despise"

As much as I got spanked years ago, I don't hate anyone. Life is too short to hate. This bored can be boring so seeing the old blood come back fresh is refreshing!

I admit I have forgotten most anything I thought I ever knew about Bill Swerski, GutterBoy, TK, TEK, Bouve, t.j. or anyone else. The most I really remember is that t.j. likes the Raiders. Other than that they are just guys that have come and gone. You guys spark my memory occasionally talking about stuff that triggers memories of things that have happened, but in reality the significance isn't enough to really care much. I think I have realized this message board posting is more in the moment, and hard to bring true bonds with people coming and going. More to pass the time and be an anonymous smartass and not enough to care who comes and who goes and where they went after they have disappeared. Some of you seem nice enough but relationships should be more personal anyway than the autonomy a message board brings. I really can't remember anything significant about Gutterboy except him calling someone c0ckmouf because I was just reminded of it.

As much as I got spanked years ago, I don't hate anyone. Life is too short to hate. This bored can be boring so seeing the old blood come back fresh is refreshing!

Are you the one those @ssholes kicked out? If so, sorry.

For their behavior.

What's to hate about edjr? If anything I used to pity him for his inability to grow up. :dunno:

She has something to tell her therapist now. LOL

Oh wait, I remember now. Yeah that was bad. I felt bad for her.

Are you the one those @ssholes kicked out? If so, sorry.

For their behavior.

Looking back, it was funny. Can't believe I was so sensitive back then. Life happens, and you change.

I admit I have forgotten most anything I thought I ever knew about Bill Swerski, GutterBoy, TK, TEK, Bouve, t.j. or anyone else

Maybe that's due to years of drinking.

I admit I have forgotten most anything I thought I ever knew about Bill Swerski, GutterBoy, TK, TEK, Bouve, t.j. or anyone else.

Probably from all the drinking

Looking back, it was funny. Can't believe I was so sensitive back then. Life happens, and you change.

Glad to hear you're an adult about it. Unlike some of these other overly sensitive nancies.

Also I swear I don't remember this, but I'm old as sh!t.

Excuse me but you used to post under a different name? Refesh my memory?

sd jones should be proud to be of the same thought as gutter

also I don't know or care who the fock sd jones is either

It's in my sig.......... CurlyNight. I have no idea who has that handle now. I gave it to sux years ago and he gave it to someone in the sanct to have fun with it.

Read her sig, retard.

Not even God can change the past. But we control now.

Deep. :lol:

Apparently I have sigs turned off because I don't see ######.

It also has stuff about breast cancer but I'm too scared to ask her why it's in her sig.

It also has stuff about breast cancer but I'm too scared to ask her why it's in her sig.

My current battle..