Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Can some explain to me what's with the hate for the sanctuary guys?

Thanks guys. My hope is that I remain stage III and not be IV. We shall see next month with a CT scan on my lung.

It's invite only. Because we're elitist c0ckbites, you see.

Also, like many Geeks before you, you'd probably go there then report back here that it sucks and it's boring. It's an acquired taste.

I think this might be me your talking about here. I checked it out and it seemed aright. Then I was off for a bit.. and can't member where it is. Hahah...

Its not wholey dooshy... other than a little bit of 10 years of inside joke sh!t that while funny to them is meh... to anyone not them.

Probably like a lot of the sh!t I remember on here the last 15 years. Though... you fockers immortalize guys and past threads with too much rosey colored glasses. Waaayyy to nostalgic.

Ohhhh it was SOOOOO much better back when blah blah blah was posting... meh. What evs. I was around then.. and sure there was funny, but its not enough to say it was night and day.

I totally agree politics should be banhammered from this bored in its entirety. It's really sprinkled a sh!t taste into all our meals served here now.

I thin this might be me your taljing about here. I checked it out and it seemed aright. Then I was off for a bit.. and can't member where it is. Hahah...

Lots of geeks have come and gone and reported the place sucks. No big deal, par for the course.

I admit I have forgotten most anything I thought I ever knew about Bill Swerski, GutterBoy, TK, TEK, Bouve, t.j. or anyone else. The most I really remember is that t.j. likes the Raiders. Other than that they are just guys that have come and gone. You guys spark my memory occasionally talking about stuff that triggers memories of things that have happened, but in reality the significance isn't enough to really care much. I think I have realized this message board posting is more in the moment, and hard to bring true bonds with people coming and going. More to pass the time and be an anonymous smartass and not enough to care who comes and who goes and where they went after they have disappeared. Some of you seem nice enough but relationships should be more personal anyway than the autonomy a message board brings. I really can't remember anything significant about Gutterboy except him calling someone c0ckmouf because I was just reminded of it.

What do you mean you don't remember me. I never left. I'm the pope and secret Asian man and some others I can't think of now. LOL

What do you mean you don't remember me. I never left. I'm the pope and secret Asian man and some others I can't think of now. LOL

you don't post very much :unsure:

Hello? Is this thing on? <cough>

Lots of geeks have come and gone and reported the place sucks. No big deal, par for the course.

This is true, where there is smoke.....

I agree that the Sanctuary has a tight core of posters. When I was there I always kinda felt like an outsider. Probably because TK hated me.

This is true, where there is smoke.....

Yeah, it really is horrible. We've been just hanging out there for 12 years as a goof.

I've been going through the archives, and basically every shitty thing The Sanctuary has ever been accused of, was Gutter's idea.

I've been going through the archives, and basically every shitty thing The Sanctuary has ever been accused of, was Gutter's idea.

Vouch.

It's a SMALL world

Oh yeah. Can we stop with the reporting people and getting them banned? Really. Are we geeks or curlies?

these guys are kunts, report left and right if you don't tow the moonbat line.

these guys are kunts, report left and right if you don't tow the moonbat line.

What the hell does this even mean?

What the hell does this even mean?

By the way, Drobeski was not one of the posters contemplated in my earlier post where I said I still enjoyed some of the content being posted now by guys who have been here for the long haul.

And yet I remember none of it. Must be all the DUIs

By the way, Drobeski was not one of the posters contemplated in my earlier post where I said I still enjoyed some of the content being posted now by guys who have been here for the long haul.

cool story brah

It's invite only. Because we're elitist c0ckbites, you see.

Also, like many Geeks before you, you'd probably go there then report back here that it sucks and it's boring. It's an acquired taste.

It's not that it sucks and is boring. Ya'll are a tight nit family. You know just about everything there is to know about each other and have for many years now. It's difficult for newbies to fit in there. And you don't trust anybody new. I stopped posting for a week and was kicked off. Was accused of lurking and was told you don't want outsiders who don't contribute. And, It's hard to contribute when you don't respond. I told a couple of good stories and barely got any response. Why waste my time knowing it could take years to be a Sanctuarian.

You don't suck up to the wemens? Bullfawkingshit!!! I got there around the same time or sometime after Old Maid did. You old farts went out of your way to keep her around. You didn't come right out and ask if size matters, which it does for Gutter. You stroked it slowly. And I don't mean that in the literal sense of "stroke".

You don't suck up to the wemens? Bullfawkingshit!!! I got there around the same time or sometime after Old Maid did. You old farts went out of your way to keep her around. You didn't come right out and ask if size matters, which it does for Gutter. You stroked it slowly. And I don't mean that in the literal sense of "stroke".

Lots of people sucked up to OM and TNG, but not me. I hate that sh!t.

It's not that it sucks and is boring. Ya'll are a tight nit family. You know just about everything there is to know about each other and have for many years now. It's difficult for newbies to fit in there. And you don't trust anybody new. I stopped posting for a week and was kicked off. Was accused of lurking and was told you don't want outsiders who don't contribute. And, It's hard to contribute when you don't respond. I told a couple of good stories and barely got any response. Why waste my time knowing it could take years to be a Sanctuarian.

WTFockity fock are you talking about?

You sent me a PM saying it wasn't really your cup of tea, and some drivel about not wanting to start someplace back at 0 post count. You didn't want to put in the effort.

And they went out of their way to keep me around? Are you crazy?

Also, many new people have come and fit in fine. Like I said, it's an acquired taste. Every board is different, and has it's own vernacular. If you're interested in the place, then you hang around. If not, you bounce. No big deal.

And between Bunny, mmmmm...beer, southcarolina and Sux... I've had my vouching privileges revoked. :mad:

And between Bunny, mmmmm...beer, southcarolina and Sux... I've had my vouching privileges revoked. :mad:

Is that where they hit you over the head or something like that. Wilzone kept doing that to me for creating my Wilzone's Pearl Necklace Alias.

I admit I have forgotten most anything I thought I ever knew about Bill Swerski, GutterBoy, TK, TEK, Bouve, t.j. or anyone else. The most I really remember is that t.j. likes the Raiders. Other than that they are just guys that have come and gone. You guys spark my memory occasionally talking about stuff that triggers memories of things that have happened, but in reality the significance isn't enough to really care much. I think I have realized this message board posting is more in the moment, and hard to bring true bonds with people coming and going. More to pass the time and be an anonymous smartass and not enough to care who comes and who goes and where they went after they have disappeared. Some of you seem nice enough but relationships should be more personal anyway than the autonomy a message board brings. I really can't remember anything significant about Gutterboy except him calling someone c0ckmouf because I was just reminded of it.

Can you remember the story about your buddy making out with the 4-year-old girl that got you so excited, or was that lost in the fog of your highway boozery?

Is that where they hit you over the head or something like that. Wilzone kept doing that to me for creating my Wilzone's Pearl Necklace Alias.

I don't remember that at all. Must be all the DUIs.

Psst... It's where I'm not allowed recommend any new posters.

I totally forgive you! Forget and then forgive, I say. :thumbsup:

That used to be the National Alzheimers Society's motto until they forgot it. (OK, I'll stop posting now).

Sorry OM. :(

I think your login in still active, if you want to, you know, login and stuff.

I think your login in still active, if you want to, you know, login and stuff.

Or he can just post here

Can you remember the story about your buddy making out with the 4-year-old girl that got you so excited, or was that lost in the fog of your highway boozery?

what? I don't remember this cmh6476 story