Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Can some explain to me what's with the hate for the sanctuary guys?

I think your login in still active, if you want to, you know, login and stuff.

We've talked about this.

Looking back, it was funny. Can't believe I was so sensitive back then. Life happens, and you change.

Being in a horrendous car wreck does that to people.

We've talked about this.

We did? I must not remember because of all the DUIs.

I say we give the guy a chance to redeem himself, and to restore my good name.

I think your login in still active, if you want to, you know, login and stuff.

Eh that place pretty much closes down at like 5 PM, and i am more of a night poster, today notwithstanding. So many nights i just sat there staring at the sanctuary site on my screen waiting for the awesome to start and nothing. No ones fault, like TK said its not for everyone. If only i had paid attention while i was in college and gotten a day job instead of my crappy rotating shift factory job, then i would have fit right in.

We did? I must not remember because of all the DUIs.

I say we give the guy a chance to redeem himself, and to restore my good name.

If you vouched for sux, then there is nothing i can do to fix that. Im not a damn miracle worker.

WTFockity fock are you talking about?

You sent me a PM saying it wasn't really your cup of tea, and some drivel about not wanting to start someplace back at 0 post count. You didn't want to put in the effort.

And they went out of their way to keep me around? Are you crazy?

You sent me a PM saying it wasn't really your cup of tea, and some drivel about not wanting to start someplace back at 0 post count. You didn't want to put in the effort.

I'm talking about getting the band back together!

And everything I wrote in the above says exactly what you just wrote. No? It wasn't my thing.

Come on? You got a lot of extra attention. Wemens always do. Look at all the attention you got here. We had to endure Nikki till you got here and finally found out how to get rid of her. I still can't look at Muppets and not think of that picture.

I'm talking about getting the band back together!

And everything I wrote in the above says exactly what you just wrote. No? It wasn't my thing.

Come on? You got a lot of extra attention. Wemens always do. Look at all the attention you got here. We had to endure Nikki till you got here and finally found out how to get rid of her. I still can't look at Muppets and not think of that picture.

This post contains a lot of insider stuff that I don't understand.

Fock this place, I'm out.

I pop in here from time to time and enjoy exchanging posts with a lot of people here. My involvement at The Sanctuary started one of times this board crashed. One of the original Geeks started a board for all Geeks to go to until this place came back on. We all came back over here, and The Sanctuary was a back-up. That all changed when we did the Main/Geek board challenge. We had a mole and needed a secret board to communicate on. During that time the new board kind of felt like a place where we were sharing some more personal stuff than anybody here ever did. After a while there was a lot of pretty personal stuff that most members worried about being shared here or getting out in public. That is why and how it became selective in adding new members. I have campaigned for and vouched for a number of people over there and people who never cared to join.

There are many people here that I've shared many good conversations with and are still posting here, but there were, and I guess still maybe are some people that made me not want to come by often. One time, out of all the topics on page 1 here, 80% of them were political threads started by RP. Seriously, that was a huge problem here. Looks like that is no longer the case.

I look forward to talking to y'all more often.

Not sure what board Bunny is referring to. Chicks take an absolutely beating... the thought of us being believed to "suck up" to the women over there are pretty laughable. Most flee in abject terror.

The only one that fawns over the women is PISL, because he's an old unattractive man.

Yep! And the fact that I've scored more snatch than you ever have must leave a mark.

:shocking:

Yep! And the fact that I've scored more snatch than you ever have must leave a mark.

How much since 1978?

Not sure what board Bunny is referring to. Chicks take an absolutely beating... the thought of us being believed to "suck up" to the women over there are pretty laughable. Most flee in abject terror.

TK sorta flirted with OldMaid as I recall. And my login screen says you prefer TNG over me. :dunno:

Hey, it's possible I could have been knocking down waitresses 2 at time during my 20s, but I can't remember anything anymore. Must be the DUIs

Never said "sucked up" to. I said "extra" attention. And I think she liked the back and forth(like most do) that you all had. Playing the game is fun when you have a sick sense of humor and can self deprecate with the best of them. :cheers:

TK sorta flirted with OldMaid as I recall. And my login screen says you prefer TNG over me. :dunno:

Me and OM fought like cats and dogs.

How many DUIs have you had?

TK sorta flirted with OldMaid as I recall.

If you only knew just how badly you missed the mark on this one.

Why would that little q-word ever score snatch. You must have meant you've scored more snatch than he's sucked men's weiners. And of that I'm afraid you've lost.

Why, just look at his pic. Can't hide that. Gotta be in the hundreds. Makes edjr envious I'm sure. At least edjr gets paid.

Why would that little q-word ever score snatch. You must have meant you've scored more snatch than he's sucked men's weiners. And of that I'm afraid you've lost.

Why, just look at his pic. Can't hide that. Gotta be in the hundreds. Makes edjr envious I'm sure. At least edjr gets paid.

What's wrong with being gay?

what? I don't remember this cmh6476 story

to I don't recall what he's referencing, can't even think of a story resembling the statement. And I'm not above self degradation.

Ill take two cups of that tea. Warning, I slurp.

to I don't recall what he's referencing, can't even think of a story resembling the statement. And I'm not above self degradation.

Must be all the...ummm... :unsure:

I've pulled more tail than a retarded kid a petting zoo. You Sanctuary people are mean.

Standards, PISL....Standards.....

And you should have been one of Edjr's early accidents.

He already posts like he survived an abortion.

And you should have been one of Edjr's early accidents.

Why are you and OM obsessed with reffering to me as one of Edjrs dumpster babies on prom night or running down his leg? He aint that old and I aint that young.

Something about a subway or a train?